September 17, 2014 | 1735 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Naturalbeautee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. I was I'm sephora looking for a BB cream and the sales woman tried this stuff on me. OMG it looks like I'm not even wearing makeup. I havnt experienced any of the skin benefits it promises but it hadn't broke me out yet!! I've only been wearing it for a couple months on and off. But this stuff is perfect for people who just want a natural glow with a little coverage. I use to have Mac tinted moisturizer but it would break me out so bad, so I had to stop using it. Not that I'm knocking MAC because I use there mascaras and the blot powder but just not the foundations, BB creams or any of that stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. It has the same radiant luminous look as Sheer Glow, but it doesn't have quite the same fragile-porcelain-type finish. It is just what I wanted for everyday use, and also for the summer, when my freckles are more prominent. I usually use the second to palest in tinted moisturizers like these, for for some reason my best color is Finland, the palest, although I'm not sure what I'll need once I get more of a tan. But meanwhile, I am a Nars foundation convert.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by doodlebunch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this tinted moisturizer. The finish it gives to your complexion is very hard for me to find in other products. Colour range isn't fantastic. Alaska suits me well so I can't complain but anyone with very fair or very dark skin will end up feeling a little left out. I haven't had any breakouts directly linked with the use of this tinted moisturizer and there isn't any shimmer or glitter. It's coverage is better than Laura Merciers tinted moisturizers but mind you this is still just a tinted moisturizer so it is still sheer.

Definitely repurchasing since it's perfect for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I am NW25. Alaska was a hair light, St Moritz a hair dark. But with a touch of summer sun, St Moritz is about perfect. A little more coverage than some tm's but still very light on the skin. My skin leans dry and loves this. Would repurchase in a heartbeat. Although the shade range is a little weird. The jump from Alaska to St Moritz is nowhere near the tremendous jump from St Moritz to the next color up. Perfect texture, perfect coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by lynsay78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this tinted moisturiser. I've tried so many in the past and have always reverted back to foundation for coverage, as I have never been happy with just a tinted moisturiser...until I fell in love with this NARS one! It really feels so light on my skin - perfect for taking on my hols and even works well at covering my blemishes (I have breakout prone skin) I bought this in the shade 'CUBA' and find this suits well with my tanned complexion. I will definitely be re-purchasing this, as I am really impressed with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by snsdgirl14

This tinted moisturizer does not do much for me. It's a shame because it is pretty expensive and I was hoping it would work, but it doesn't for me. I have some uneven skin tone in my face including post acne hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, and this did not do much but even out my skin tone a bit. It is moisturizing but made my face look really oily after just one hour (I have combination skin). Also, if you have any dry, flaky skin, since this moisturizer is tinted it will not do anything but draw attention to the flaky areas.

Basically when I use this I need to add more coverage to my cheeks/under eyes with concealer because it doesn't cover enough. And then I feel the need to put on powder foundation to try and make my face more matte. I wanted to get this because I didn't want to use concealer/foundation in the summer - but if I'm using this, I have no other choice. It also makes my skin feel like it has a thick coating on it. Not very light at all.

Overall, I wanted to like this but it doesn't seem to be doing its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got this product after I read some good reviews of this product. I do like this. I got this in lightest shade Finland and it is perfect for me. I have a fair skin and it just melts in my skin, creates good coverage and makes it smooth and glowy. I love it that it also has spf 30. Good product especially during summer time!

Update: I have recently been tired and I feel my face has been more dull looking (mainly my goal is to make my skin look smooth and young and I'm soon turning 34) so I decided to take this in use again since through out the winter been using Maestro by GA and Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua. I must say right choice, my face is immeiately more radiant and fresher looking and I love that sometimes I can even skip a moisturiser before applying this, just use a light serum under it. I love this and will definitely be trying it on on my holiday under the sun.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too yellow! I have neutral skin and this looks like I've smeared mustard on my face! Great if you have yellow-toned skin, though. Matte, natural finish and the perfect amount of light coverage (not sheer, but very natural). I might try this again if they release more shades. After trying a gazillion light-coverage foundations with SPF, I've found that my favorite is the cheapest-Revlon's Nearly Naked liquid.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by UniqueStylz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I really enjoy this product. I like that there is skin benefits and such a high SPF included with this tinted moisturizer. It is perfect for those days when running late and need to pull yourself together quick. I bouth the color Cuba, it is a little dark for me right now, but mid summer will be perfect as I spend alot of time at the beach and get a bit darker. I chose Cuba because the Annapurna was the shade lighter but looked too orange or pinky for my skin. I have really yellow undertones and St. Mortiz was too light, would look kinda ashy. I do hope they come out with a wider variety of colors soon though. Not sure if will repurchase but I do like the product. Its quick, lightweight and easy, just apply some powder to set and I'm good to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I think I have finally found my HG tinted moisturizer. I have pretty fair skin with yellow undertones and this blended into my skin perfectly; leaving it glowing and "radiant" as the product describes. I got this for $10 cheaper, but I would gladly pay full price for this. It seems to camoflauge minor flaws, but stills looks like skin, which is exactly what I was looking for. The SPF 30 is also very sufficient for the summer time.