July 26, 2014 | 1081 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by michelleannmarie

I really like this for being a tint moisturizer it gives nice coverage...this is something I will be wearing during the summer at the beach and at the pool.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by megncee

I am SO sad about this product. It is gorgeous, looks amazing, the finish is perfect. It is not too sheer not to provide coverage and smells wonderful. It's also super easy to apply in a multitude of methods and is comfortable over moisturizer or serum, or even alone. It lasts long and did not oxidize horribly on me. I also have oily skin and still found this product to be okay. However, it clogs my pores so bad it's unbelievable. I blame the algae. After a week and a half of using during the weekdays my cleared up skin looks ravaged again. Inflated, clogged pores, red blemishes, the whole lot. It's pretty devastating. I wish NARS would stop using algae in their facial products as it is extremely comedogenic. If your aren't acne prone, run and get this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by FiendGirl138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new HG! It provides just enough coverage without looking like makeup. It doesnt make me break out and it stays fresh looking longer than other tinted moisturizers, bb creams,etc that Ive tried. And I have tried ALOT. I use Strobe Lotion underneath and it gives me the perfect dewy look. Keep in mind my skin leans tward oily, so dewy can be a bit difficult to achieve. But seriously,the combo of these two products is fabulous!! I apply this like a moisturizer but I find it isnt super moisturizing so I use my regular moisturizer, then I either apply Strobe under the Nars or I mix them together. Both ways work fine. I do use concealer with this and finish with a light dusting of powder. It doesnt disappear on me halfway through the day, it really stays put. Also, I took home 3 color samples and found all three looked fine....so I dont think color matching will be difficult for most people. *I do agree with a previous reviewer that the colors tend to lean yellow. This works fine for me, but yes pinker skintones should definitely test in person.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by bos101

It seems to be a very nice product in it's texture, but I have found the shade that was selected for me 'Alaska' (I am NW20 in Mac/Deauville in Sheer Glow) just seems to make the colour of my skin look a flat yellow colour. I have only worn it a few times,so I plan to try it with a variety of blushes/bronzers etc to see if I can lift it a little, but I would'nt have thought that was the point to have to use other products to stop it looking so flat. I much prefer Liz Earle's tinted moisturiser, that's amazing for me (medium shade). I'll keep trying this and hopefully I'll be able to come back and ad another lippie. I'm a little disappointed though, not with the texture, just the colour range.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by sparrows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I really do. I have been on the hunt for years for something this light, and that has SPF in it that doesn't break me out. I hate the feeling of makeup on my face, and for that reason, every moisturizer with SPF I have ever tried has felt way too heavy for me. I'm so glad I tried this product because it's exactly what I've been looking for. It's light feeling, it has enough coverage for my clear, but dry skin, and it has a pretty good SPF! It is expensive, but a little goes a long way, and I have tried a lot of products and this is the only one with SPF that I have been 100% satisfied with. The only drawback (and why I only gave 4 lippies) is that the range seems best suited for people with yellow undertones to their skin, so someone with pink undertones might not be able to find a good match.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by leahrenae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is something I use daily. It's great for my dry skin (super moisturizing), blends very well, and stays on me all day (I usually lightly buff MAC MSFN over it). I chose the color 'Cuba' which matches my skin perfectly. Definitely something I'd purchase again. It's expensive, but I believe it's worth it. You don't have to use too much to get a nice coverage, which is sheer since it's a TM. great for summer time or when you don't want a lot of coverage.

I think the color selection is vast...especially for women of color. Sometimes it's very difficult to find a shade match. With this, however, most woman of color should be able to find something that works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved how this didn't break me out, had spf in it, and gave me amazing coverage, but it made me super oily! I looked as if I had rubbed cooking oil on my face. Not a pretty look. Good thing this was just a sample. I hope they come out with a matte version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I have been using this for 5 days and so far so good. I was given samples of Alaska and St Moritz. The Alaska is perfect on me. I was having problems with dry, flaky skin. This gives me a dewy glow. I put some Smashbox Halo on top and it looks very natural. I love the spf in it! I will update if anything changes, but I will buy some as soon as they get more in! For people who are breaking out, it could be the Algae extract. I usually break out pretty fast, so I am hoping I will be okay. Update June 15th. I was using a BB cream for awhile, but I still have lots of sample left of both Alaska and St Moritz. Both look good and I am really loving this product! I will buy when the samples run out. You have to love Sephora for their generous samples!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by chelab90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prior to using this product in Martinique, I was using Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturizer in Deep. This product is far superior IMO. While the BB Tinted Moisturizer slid right off my skin, this seeps right in leaving my skin feeling buttery smooth and moisturized. I find the lemony scent pleasant and not too overwhelming. I really enjoy using this product on those nights when I would like a little more evenness, as I don't use foundation. Even when I'm dancing the night away, I find that this product doesn't slip with sweat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by monty713

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this! Purchased "Alaska", texture is silky, smooth, lovely! No perfume-y scent and improved the look and feel of my skin. Doesn't feel like I have makeup on and very easy to build in areas where a little more coverage is needed. I like this much better than Laura Mercier TM. Excellent for dry/sensitive skin.