November 21, 2014 | 1180 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like the texture of this blush, it's fun to play with. The colour payoff is very light, so it gives you a natural looking glow. I really like this blush because I hate it when I accidently apply too much blush! But I doubt that I'm going to have that mistake again if I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by jessicak61

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

While I liked dream mousse blush better, this is a great blush. I wear it everyday. It is 'bouncy', but that wears off quickly. I love the colors and consistency. It is a thick cream, and it melts into your cheeks. I have been wearing this all summer, but I don't know how it will be with foundation. I will purchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really liked this product. i know the whole "bouncy" texture of the blush is a little gimmicky. but the product itself is amazing, its sheer but very buildable. i would say this one of my top cream blushes. its perfect for summer when you want light airy makeup that feels like your not wearing any. i like the simple packaging, its small compact and good for just taking in your bag for touch ups. which if your wearing this all day you will need to do. it will sheer out in like 2-3 hours, but because its small and easy to travel with and actually FUN to apply i dont mind reapplying at all. i got the color peach satin and i love it!!!!!!!!!! it looks amazing on my pale skin tone. will defiantly repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I threw this away in less than a month. The blush is a waxy mess. While I was applying one day, the blush actually peeled away from the bottom of the package. It was like putty. Plus, I find this hard to spread and get some color on my cheeks. Definitely will not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by amamakeuplover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you are looking for a top notch blush, this isn't it. However, I do think that the concept is interesting and fun(: I purchased this in hot tamale and its pretty sheer, but buildable, it is definitely easy to blend, perfect for someone who is just starting out with wearing makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by asianbeauty101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so i saw the reviews on this and i thought wow this looks really good so i went ahead and brought it. I brought the peach satin one. The packaging was not as good, because when i first opened it, the whole thing (literally the whole blush) was stuck to the top. opened it the second time and it was back to normal (yay =) ) anyways.. the blush, application is kinda hard. you really have to use your finger to swipe some off, putting it on your cheek was also a bit weird, but it was easy weird.. if that makes sense. blending it was also ok. but it takes time to use this blush.. results: flushed cheeks and it kind of gives you a doll look depending on what makeup you use with it or a nice summer type look. at first, i saw the dream mousse thing and was like ehh... but i'm glad i got this blush. overall, it's pretty good! make sure you get the peach satin.. well i recommend it

why did i put a 4? Cux i really liked the results of this blush and it's entertaining to use, cux it's like you have to work at it and then enjoy it ahahah.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the color Peach Satin, I believe it's called. I originally wanted Candy Coral to create the flushed bright and youthful Summer glow but because they were out and I really wanted to try this blush I ended up with my peach color. Trust me, you want this color. If you are fair/fair-medium/medium etc, THIS is the color you want to create that fresh and glowing Summer radiance. The texture is wonderful and weird to say the least and although I'm not totally sure how it helps or harms the effectiveness of the product, I like it a lot! It's smooth and very beautiful, without being a glitter bomb like the dream mousse blushes of the same brand, line, AND similar names. The worst thing about this blush, and the only flaw I can really find in it is that it does not have very good lasting power (MAYBE 2 hours of stay) however, because of the small packaging and the ease of use to blend and go, carrying this in your purse/pocket isn't really very difficult and very much worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by abipk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I quite like this blush. I've just started really getting into blushes and I wanted a more summery colour than my everyday powder blush, and I liked the colour Hot Tamale, which I believe was one of the brightest shades. I was a little nervous that the colour would be too bright for my fair skin (NC15-20) but it sheered out nicely and is a nice summery flush. Really smooth and cool feeling blush, very soft. Plan on getting it in the plum shade for the autumn.
Not a big fan of the packaging, looks kind of childish, and I like more classic packaging, like Revlon for example. Not tons of product for the price, but I don't see myself using it up overly fast though, since you don't need a lot of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am a bit on the fence about this blush. I picked it up in Candy Coral, which shows up as a nice summery coral flush on my very fair skin. It's easy to distinguish exactly how much I need, because my blush has gone from bouncy to a mattified pack. Which is better, I think. As for the lasting quality, I don't notice a difference between this and my powder blushes. However, I have two problems with the product: packaging quality and blendability. The packaging is a bit difficult to mess with, and blending this into my cheekbones pulls and tugs at my skin. But overall, the color is good, so I would perhaps buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Orchid Hush. I love the texture of it, it's so strange and fluffly but not like a mousse, it just feels so unique, haha. I had to pack on the product to show up which is inconvenient cause it can cake up on top of your foundation. I wish I would have bought it in a darker shade so it could have showed up better on my medium skin :(