August 23, 2014 | 1074 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by amamakeuplover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you are looking for a top notch blush, this isn't it. However, I do think that the concept is interesting and fun(: I purchased this in hot tamale and its pretty sheer, but buildable, it is definitely easy to blend, perfect for someone who is just starting out with wearing makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by asianbeauty101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so i saw the reviews on this and i thought wow this looks really good so i went ahead and brought it. I brought the peach satin one. The packaging was not as good, because when i first opened it, the whole thing (literally the whole blush) was stuck to the top. opened it the second time and it was back to normal (yay =) ) anyways.. the blush, application is kinda hard. you really have to use your finger to swipe some off, putting it on your cheek was also a bit weird, but it was easy weird.. if that makes sense. blending it was also ok. but it takes time to use this blush.. results: flushed cheeks and it kind of gives you a doll look depending on what makeup you use with it or a nice summer type look. at first, i saw the dream mousse thing and was like ehh... but i'm glad i got this blush. overall, it's pretty good! make sure you get the peach satin.. well i recommend it

why did i put a 4? Cux i really liked the results of this blush and it's entertaining to use, cux it's like you have to work at it and then enjoy it ahahah.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the color Peach Satin, I believe it's called. I originally wanted Candy Coral to create the flushed bright and youthful Summer glow but because they were out and I really wanted to try this blush I ended up with my peach color. Trust me, you want this color. If you are fair/fair-medium/medium etc, THIS is the color you want to create that fresh and glowing Summer radiance. The texture is wonderful and weird to say the least and although I'm not totally sure how it helps or harms the effectiveness of the product, I like it a lot! It's smooth and very beautiful, without being a glitter bomb like the dream mousse blushes of the same brand, line, AND similar names. The worst thing about this blush, and the only flaw I can really find in it is that it does not have very good lasting power (MAYBE 2 hours of stay) however, because of the small packaging and the ease of use to blend and go, carrying this in your purse/pocket isn't really very difficult and very much worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by abipk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I quite like this blush. I've just started really getting into blushes and I wanted a more summery colour than my everyday powder blush, and I liked the colour Hot Tamale, which I believe was one of the brightest shades. I was a little nervous that the colour would be too bright for my fair skin (NC15-20) but it sheered out nicely and is a nice summery flush. Really smooth and cool feeling blush, very soft. Plan on getting it in the plum shade for the autumn.
Not a big fan of the packaging, looks kind of childish, and I like more classic packaging, like Revlon for example. Not tons of product for the price, but I don't see myself using it up overly fast though, since you don't need a lot of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am a bit on the fence about this blush. I picked it up in Candy Coral, which shows up as a nice summery coral flush on my very fair skin. It's easy to distinguish exactly how much I need, because my blush has gone from bouncy to a mattified pack. Which is better, I think. As for the lasting quality, I don't notice a difference between this and my powder blushes. However, I have two problems with the product: packaging quality and blendability. The packaging is a bit difficult to mess with, and blending this into my cheekbones pulls and tugs at my skin. But overall, the color is good, so I would perhaps buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Orchid Hush. I love the texture of it, it's so strange and fluffly but not like a mousse, it just feels so unique, haha. I had to pack on the product to show up which is inconvenient cause it can cake up on top of your foundation. I wish I would have bought it in a darker shade so it could have showed up better on my medium skin :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by zuba84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I generally like powered blushes but thought to give this a try and should have saved the receipt. The colors are nice which is the only saving grace but the texture is awkward to apply and what i really dislike is that it barely lasts! Would no re-purchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Maybelline cream blush for years now.These new bouncy ones are more pigmented than the dream mousse ones were.You only need to apply very little at a time.I have the pink frosting and it is a bright pink.The only problem I have with this product is that it becomes messy in the container after a while.It kinda reminds me of silly putty.I preferred the dream mousse ones over these new bouncy ones because I don't like the color to be so bright and also, the dream mousse ones weren't messy at all.But,overall the price is right for these compared to similar cream blushes sold by the higher end companies at stores like Macy's,Nordstrom and Sephora.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by cindyglitters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Where do I even begin? I really dislike this product! It has a weird texture and it hardly shows up on my skin and I am light skinned. It also gets m foundation underneath all cakey. What really frusrates me the most is it replaced my favorite blush of all time Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush! Not impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by JustinaGreer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. Shows up vibrantly but not clownish at all. Lovelovelove!