Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

alright, i gotta say , this isn't the best blush EVER, especiallly in the summer, becuase it smudges, slides and sweats right off. yea, the colors are cute and girly, but once you put that on your cheeks it's too pigminted and yukk. plus, it's not even bouncy! it's like when you put your finger on it it sinks and never goes back up..!

on 7/13/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush! It's not available in Australia, but I bought some during a recent trip to the USA, and I love it! It's very pigmented, and has great staying power (unlike other cream blushes I've used). I have the colour peach satin, and it gives a very natural finish. It blends well, and I love it. I don't remember the USD price, but it wasn't expensive. If you don't like blushes with glitter in them, try this one!

on 7/13/2012 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have this blush in pink plum, which is an orange-toned pink. It is very easy to blend. HOWEVER, the staying power is absolutely terrible. 2 hours later, the blush will be gone. That's pretty frusturating. Also, the product seems to get all over the rest of the packaging.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i just bought it and i have to admit, i love it. its super pretty, mine is in the shade pink frosting, and its a really beautiful colour. I also have hotamle and its a really hot red colour that works perfect with alot of skin tones. at first, you dont get much pingmentation.. but once you start using it more, you get alot more colour. i will re-purchase this soon <33

on 7/9/2012 8:19:00 PM

Sheer crème blush. Emphasis on sheer
Price: $7 USD
Colour: (Candy Coral) light peachy coral
Finish: luminous satin
Pigmentation: sheer to light
Texture: mousse-like
Sad to say, this is not a replacement for my beloved Dream Mousse Blush. So sad

on 7/6/2012 10:40:00 AM

I guess I do love it.. unfortunately I would not buy it again unless there was a certain colour I loved.. it's just too small for such a thing.. I really thought it would be much bigger for $7.. the texture is good for me.. I like the fact it doesnt feel oily on my skin, it's all quite natural looking which is lovely.. I don't want to press too hard on the compact or else I'd have a huge dip in it.. I don't know how to feel about it yet. I just feels a little odd picking up the product..

on 7/2/2012 10:46:00 PM

I love these! However, I took off a point for longevity, they last about four-five hours on my dry skin. I bought of the colors(excluding Fresh Pink and Peach Satin) and my favorites are Hot Tamale, Coffee Cake and Candy Coral. Even the lightest shades show up on me, but I have fair skin, so keep that in mind. The texture is so intriguing, and it's so fun to touch! I wish they did a little more with the packaging, though. I bought mine for around $7 at Wal-mart, which in my opinion is a little pricey for a drugstore blush, especially since they are quite tiny. I will repurchase though.

on 6/30/2012 8:23:00 PM

I don't normally wear a lot of blushes, but my local store was having a BOGO sale on Maybelline products and I thought this concept was super cute. I picked it up in Rose Petal, which is a light peachy-pink. I have really fair skin so even though the blush isn't incredibly pigmented, it showed up well on me. I swiped some across the apples of my cheeks and it looked like a natural, rosy blush. I can see myself reaching for this whenever I feel inclined to wear color on my cheeks!

on 6/28/2012 11:10:00 PM

This was the first time i've ever worn makeup and this was the first blush that I've ever bought. I got it in peach satin and it looked great, but after about 15 minutes, I went back to the mirror and it was gone. Not sure if i'll buy again.

on 6/27/2012 7:18:00 PM

Such a cool concept but it just doesn't work. Nice color selection but once you put it on and blend it dissapears and leaves no trace of product behind. Pretty useless. The discontinued Maybelline mousse blushes worked better.

Popular Blush Products