November 23, 2014 | 1563 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

This runs lighter then the standard Photoready foundation. I'm Shell in regular Photoready and that's what I bought this in but it took a LOT of work to get it to look decent. I finally decided to try a step deeper and bought nude which is a perfect match for my nw20 skin and now I LOVE it. Gives decent coverage, evens out skintone and wears very well. I think this will be perfect for oily skin too. I'm normal. For dry skin I'm thinking it will accentuate flakiness. Especially if you use a too light shade. The key here is getting the right shade. Go a shade up. It is lighter then the color on the can. I will be buying this again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

3/7/12: This is HD status for me! Now that I have the correct shade (rich ginger), I absolutely love this. Usually, I can't wear a foundation everyday without it either irritating my skin or me not being satisfied with the results or wear of it. This one, I've been wearing basically everyday since I picked this shade up in the middle of Jan. (certain days I switch up to the MAC Match Master when I want full coverage). I'm on my second bottle of this & I've NEVER finish a foundation in my life until this one. I don't find the shimmers as noticeable in the darker shade that I purchased, unless the sun is right on me & I don't mind it. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I really love this foundation & will continue to use it.

update: 6/10/12: just purchased my 3rd bottle of this last night, which means I must really love it because this is the ONLY foundation that I've actually had to restock. I haven't used my other foundations enough to need to repurchase. Still loving this!

update: 1/31/13- my favorite foundation. i find myself always going back to this, even when i give new foundations a try. i get compliments on how nice and radiant my skin is whenever i wear this. i really like how well this blends out & this is buildable. doesn't look cakey at all and gives a nice radiant glow to the skin. i like to dust some MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder over top of this to set it. my go to foundation for work.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by faeriegirl0707

I didnt like this at all. The concept sounded really cool but it doesnt cover well, and it doesnt last.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by croc101

Interesting idea, but it wasn't how I thought it was going to be. It is really just a liquid foundation that comes out differently. It is lighter than regular photo ready but it has just as many sparkles. Not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

This foundation would probably work better for young, oily skin. However if you have any flakiness, line or pore issues it certainly accentuates the flaws. There is a learning curve to application but my results did not improve with expertise. The sparkle only shows up in direct sunlight but to me is still a negative. I can see I might like this better if I had different skin so I am not surprised there are some positive postings. The color Vanilla was a very good match for my NC15 skin. Be aware that this contains boron nitrate, although it is pretty far down on the list of ingredients. EDIT: I returned this to Ulta with no problems.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by KittyRoseGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking forward to trying this when I saw a review on You tube. The texture was interesting and I liked how it seemed so light and the color (Vanilla) looked nice. However when I put this on it sparkles. I feel like I'm a vampire character in Twilight and to me this is not a good thing. The color matches my skin well but there is just so much sparkle!! It soaks in nice and seems to blend easily but I feel goofy with glitter all over my face. I did however use a little on the tops of my cheek bones as a kind of highlight which was nice as I prefer a matte look. It just gave a little something on my cheeks. I think this is how I will use this and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by yolanda1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking at my favorite magazine and i saw this products on one of the must have products adverstisments...I went fast and buy it cause it said it would give you aan airbrush look and that was exactly what i wanted..my skin is oily to normal and i was a little afraid of getting breakouts..But i have to say i love it it stays all day and its not shiny at all it gives you a natural airbrush look..I will buy this product over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to try this product, so I searched for the product in the color Caramel. I really like this foundation!! I tried the regular PhotoReady, but it was to sparkly and very drying. This doesn't have the same sparkle, but it has a slight shimmer. It gives the face a glow, because the foundation dries to a natural matte finish. My skin is normal to dry, so I have to make sure my skin is very moisturized and exfoliated because it does cling to dry patches. I pump a small amount about the size of a quarter on the back of my hand. I apply the foundation with a damped Sonia Kashuk flat top brush. Then, I take a damped Sonia Kashuk beauty blender sponge and blend. This application method gives me light to medium coverage. It dries to natual matte finish and I don't use any powder on top. It lasts all day for me as well. I wore this foundation every day for a week, and I am impressed. I will definately repurchase!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this foundation from Meijers (11.99 USD). However, I find it too shiny. I know peopel say it has some shimmer, like a glitter, sparkles.. but I did not see any of that, I just see shine. My face looked kind of oily (my skin type is dry to normal) and it was rubbing off easily when I touch my face. After 4 hours half of my foundation was gone and skin looked really weird - it was the same look when I wear Make Up Forever HD foundation - it kind of comes off...
Oh and that horrible smell!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by productmomma

Fell for the gimmick in search of a good drugstore foundation. The color was fine, not too orangey, not to pink, not too grey (as some neutrals can have that cast in my opinion) HOWEVER the coverage was sheer and alas, the sparkles......Unless you are in a windowless room with poor indoor lighting, they are quite obvious. I think I actually saw a woman wearing this foundation at the playground (or maybe it was the original photoready) becase she had finely milled glitter evidently in her foundation. I like the hygiene factor of the mousse dispenser but it was so hard to control how much product came out (usually way too much shot out) and left a messy drippy mess on the top of the bottle). Returned it-