Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

4.4

on 1/22/2012 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used Clinque lip butter for many years $$$, & for a kick I thought I'd try this lip butter. Impressed with color choices, nicely emollient & easy on the coin purse. I think I'm going to grab a few more colors. Well be nice sor the summer.

on 1/21/2012 8:03:00 PM

Never have been much of a lipstick girl as I prefer a lip gloss which doesn't look as harsh. I am completely in LOVE with the Revlon Lip Butters. Pink Truffle is an amazing pink. I have highly pigmented lips and everything goes extremely pink on me, however this is the exception because of the brown undertone. It's MLBB and I will DEFINITELY repurchase.

on 1/21/2012 12:57:00 PM

I really like this Lip Butter! It's that perfect "my lip color but better" color.

I'll put this as best I can: this is a casual-use product. It's not for a full-on makeup look. It's just a nice pop of color whether or not I have makeup on or I'm just running to the store. Want a no-makeup look? This is an option. Want to wear a glam look? Not so much.

I'll repurchase.

on 1/20/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This (along with "Sugar plum") is one of my favorite lip butter shades. This is a perfect my lips but better color. I have NC30 olive skin. This looks natural while still adding just a bit of color, and making lips look smoother and fuller. The texture/pigmentation, as with Would definitely repurchase.

on 1/20/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

By far the best nude, every day color in this line. I am olive/tan skinned with very pigmented lips, so this lip color is definitely a "my lips but better" color. I combine this with Cover Girl's Lip Perfection in "Delish" and it's the perfect soft peach/pink combination. The formulation of this product is to die for if you're like me with very sensitive lips. Almost ANY lipstick can dry my lips out, even if it's just a little bit. Highly recommend this product in this color if you haven't tried it already.

By far my favorite lip butter for everyday wear. I can weaer this one with almost EVERY eye look I do. These are so moisturizing on the lips and last a pretty long time. When it fades, it leaves a little stain which is nice. My lips dont feel dry after using these! LOOOVE

on 1/13/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like pink truffle. It's more of a brown toned pink and its a good neutral color. i have to be careful with it because its pigmented and brown and im very fair but if i put on a little bit its very flattering. it would look really great on people who are more tan but with a light hand this is very pretty and sometimes like my lips but better. i dont really like it when i first put it on but i LOVE what it turns into on me after its faded a little bit.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my second lip butter and I bought it after seeing all of the swatches online. I love MLBB colors and this definitely qualifies as such - it's a pretty rosy brown. It's actually more brown than I expected, so I am careful not to apply too much. It definitely leans more toward lipstick than lip balm or gloss, as it's pretty pigmented. The finish is soft and slightly glossy, and I find it to be decently moisturizing. Overall, I really like it and will keep it in my purse.

on 1/9/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product after reading the off the good reviews on the website. I found it to be just ok. This color is nice, pretty neutral. I find I like it best with a lip stain underneath for better staying power. The texture is nice, like a tinted lip balm. I may purchase again, but I usually prefer something with more staying power.

on 1/9/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love the new line of Revlon Lip Butters. This is a lovely rosey shade with some pink and a slight undertone of brown. The pigmentation, moisturization, and shine is wonderful. I love how the finish feels in between a lipstick and lipgloss. This is a perfect for everyday wear. I highly recommend it, especially for fair skintones! The usual price is $7.49 per tube, which isn't too expensive for a drugstore brand and especially for the quality.