August 31, 2014 | 1326 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

This colour is a browny/pinky neutral colour. Looks very natural on me. Probably because it's quite similar to my own lip colour. So for me it's one of those "just like my own lip colour, but better!" lip products. It makes my lips look fuller and with just the perfect amount of glossiness to still remain "natural looking." The application is smooth as butter, so the name is VERY fitting of the product. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, in fact, I find it quite moisturizing. I wish the staying power was better - it's very average. I paid around $7 (CAD) for this. I also bought the Lollipop Colorburst Lip Butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The average price I have paid for these is $5, which I think is fantastic for a product this great! This is my second favorite lip butter shade (Red Velvet is my favorite), but I actually use this one the most because it is so natural looking. I feel like it is the best balance between pink and brown that I have ever found in a lip product. I like it much better than my two previous favorites, which were the Colorburst lipsticks in Rosy Nude and Blush. The texture of the Lip Butters is incredible, and I love love LOVE the amount of glossiness they impart on my lips....it's a grown-up, sophisticated glossiness that doesn't look like a tacky layer of oil on the lips. I need to get another one of these for my purse, but every time I find a lip butter display now, all the darker colors are gone, and I'm not a fan of pastels on my lips. I will repurchase this color as long as they make it!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by jdsmom247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very impressed w/ this line & hope it doesn't discontinue! The shade Pink Truffle is "MLBB" lipstick, a warm nudey- pink/ biege-pink. With one swipe I get a sheer application on my lips, its very pliable & only takes about 3 swipes to get it how I want it. This lipstick definitely lives up to its name "Lip Butter" because once it touched my lips it glided on smooth & creamy-like, its very velvety & moisturizing. Although It doesn't have much staying power my lips still feel smooth afterwards. In overall its a great product.These lip butters have no scent to them at all, not even the slightest bit. I gave it 4 lippies since I felt that they should have added a hint of scent to them. I uploaded 2 pics above showing how the shade looks in natural light/no flash & w/ flash, the pics does this product no justice, it looks more lovely in person.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this to me seems like the most neutral natural of all da lip butters very MLBB. the name says it all its a light pinky brown shades dat gives my lips a nice pouty look even with only one application i love the satiny look it gives my lipa and if i want a little more gloss i just apply some revlon super lustrous gloss in pink pursuit and it becomes da perfect natural glossy satiny look for me. i do find i need to apply some eos lip balm before this but dats only because i naturally have dry sensitive lips which doesnt bother me. overal i love all the whole revlon lip butter line and i plan to get more even tho i hv five alrdy. lollipop, strawberry shortcake, candy apple, sweet tart and pink truffle wud be my fifth

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by busyatdizzy

This is the second color I purchased and I love it the color and the product itself. I have several tinted lip balms in my makeup bag, but this one is better than all of them put together and cheaper so that I can afford several of them. This color is a pinky brown that looks very natural. The color is very close to Dolce Vita by NARS. This is the silkiest lip product i have ever put on my lips. It is neither too glossy or too matte and seems to be very moisturizing. Kudos to Revlon for creating yet another fabulous lip product.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle is a glossy pinky-brown lipstick. Most of the Lip Butters start out sheer but their coverage can build, but I get decent coverage from Pink Truffle with just one coat.

Pink Truffle is the closest to a rosy shade there is in the current Lip Butter line.

Pink Truffle will be a good MLBB option for a wide variety of tones, I would think. I'm very pale and cool-toned and must be very careful with browns, and this isn't the most flattering with a thick application. If I dot it on lightly, though, it looks glossy and pouty and everything MLBB products are supposed to be. The texture is shiny and very emollient. The tint and feel fade evenly but fairly quickly. There's a mild sweet scent that is barely noticeable. I love the magnified window cap but am not fond of the packaging... only an aesthetic quibble that would bother me more if I had to pay more for it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No