L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

i actually really liked this mascara. first off let me say, there is no such thing as too much mascara/eyelashes for me. i like em long and don't mind a little clumping. this mascara made my lashes look long, full and somewhat defined. it's a very dry formula which i like. only downside is it runs out quickly. the packaging is just big and awkward. i get that they're trying to stick with the gold tube but why so big? seriously, i don't think it's possible to lose this mascara. anywho, i enjoyed this mascara and plan on buying it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

not bad..not bad at all. i like a more wet mascara though (one of my favorites is the maybelline original great lash) and i usually go for waterproof but this caught my eye. my current mascara love is the clinique high impact mascara, but i wanted to see if i could find a drugstore version that i liked just as well. i can't say i like this better, because the clinique lengths my bottom and top lashes like no other...not smudging or anything no clumps. this stuff is decent, but the formula is kind of dry and it's not waterproof, but it lengthens pretty well. definitely doesn't give the "falsie" effect, but neither did the maybelline falsies. i'm curious to try the MAC False Lashes Extreme Black, but this is nice for a drugstore mascara. L'oreal is quite pricey and one of the more expensive drugstore brands, but this was 7 dollars and some change at walmart, which isn't too bad.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara flaked and made my lashes look clumpy..not like nice false lashes I was hoping for. Over time I noticed that it was always ending up under my eyes. It also seemed to dry up faster than most mascaras I have purchased. I won't buy it again...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i had really high hopes for this mascara, but it did not deliver, unfortunately. it is really thick, goopy, clumpy, and that is how it ends up on my lashes too. the brush is also an odd shape. i know they claim its to define lashes better, but it just made a mess. i tried wiping some of it off first, it still went on clumpy and flaky. i have tried using it three or four times, trying different techniques, it always looks the same on my eyes--- spider legs. yuck. i won't buy it again.

Initially I hated the way this mascara looked. It clumped and flaked - big time. But, I couldn't throw it away for fear of being wasteful so I let it sit for a few days and came back to it.

Upon second use, I didn't hate it so much and it actually defined my lashes quite well and provided a moderate amount of volume. I could not see the fibers nor did this give me a false lash effect.

I have used this daily for about a week now and while it's not a horrible mascara, it's not that great either. For a mascara that claims to have fibers and will give you a false lash look, this one totally fails. But for a nice, defining and somewhat volumizing one, it does the trick.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

After numerous trial and error, I can finally say that I have found my favorite drugstore mascara. It volumizes and lengthens my short and straight lashes very well. It works great in combination with the CoverGirl Lashblast Length mascara.The brush on this mascara is a long triangle shape I would say, it is wide at the base and narrows as it reaches the top, making it easier to coat the inner lashes. The curling ability of this mascara is decent. I have yet to try the waterproof version of this, but the non-waterproof version of this mascara is wonderful. For a drugstore mascara, the price can be cheaper. None the less, I would repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This mascara is a pain the the butt if you are rushing out to go to work in the morning, a bit of time must be taken in application to make it look stunning. I have used worse mascaras, but what got me about this one is that it really flaked on me big time, after only a few hours. The other problem was that when I was removing it, it felt crunchy, like I had glued sand to my lashes. I really don't like this, would not repurchase.

This is simply the best mascara I have used. The difference this makes in my lashes is remarkable. This gives my lashes volume and length and makes them very black, more so than any other mascara I've tried. I can use it to comb my lashes to the side for a cat eye or straight up for a more rounded eye look. I have found that it makes my lashes stay where I put them pretty well. One coat is perfect for day or night; two coats are serious business. I just love this stuff. It has replaced my L'Oreal Voluminous as my favorite of all time! (I only wish the packaging wasn't so bulky. I've got fumble fingers as it is!)

Just terrible. Flaked within moments of application and the brush was the worst, hard and spiky. This is definitely NOT a dupe of YSL Faux Cils. Back to my old faithful, Voluminous Original. Great stuff.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I do like this mascara. It does make your lashes look very long. It is however, a bit high maintenance. Don't try and use this without a lash comb on hand. I think this will work better as a base mascara with another mascara on top. I'll experiment and report back.

Popular Mascaras