October 22, 2014 | 2021 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

AMAZING!!!! I love this! 2 coats is great n believe me I've tried a lot of others. Lash blast,LancĂ´me hypnose star, diorshow, tarte lights camera lashes, loreal 24hour, maybellibe falsies ... U name it I've tried it and this BEATS THEM ALL!! Even if it was $15 I would swear by it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

I guess it all depends on your lashes.. I just read alot of negative reviews but it worked great on my lashes. It is the best ive tried.. It is very buildable and can work for a dramatic or an everyday look..Its just $3 , and its totally worth it...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. It doesn't rub off. It goes on nice & smooth & it's inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not understand the low reviews for this. My HG is YSL Faux Cils. I've tried bunches of mascaras. Dior, YSL, Urban Decay, L'Oreal, ect...But for 3 bucks you cannot go wrong with this mascara. No, it is not incredibly volumizing, but it is lengthening and very black. I have slightly oily lids and I haven't had any smudging or flaking. I've experienced no clumping and I haven't had any trouble with the opening. For three dollars I will continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by allseeallliu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

If you want a mascara that holds a curl, stay far, far away from this mascara and L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black. I don't understand why there are companies who would create non-waterproof mascaras that ruin perfectly curled lashes. Waterproof mascaras are easily removed by an oil-based makeup remover. And they hold a curl all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by monaylisa

This is so overhyped. Clumps really easily and makes eyelashes look like spider legs. I have never had a mascara smudge, after wearing this for 2 hours it was all over my face. Don't waste your $3.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a decent mascara, but don't get your hopes up. After reading the reviews, I scoured several drugstores to find it. Walgreens had it, and it was pretty hard to find...I almost gave up, but there was a little cashier/counter area in the cosmetic section, and Jordana had a section attached to its side.

I bought this $3 mascara with low, and realistic expectations, but I haven't found it worthy of replacing any of my other mascaras.

I love the packaging, a sleek, professional looking tube with purple writing...but it doesn't include the bottleneck thingy at the top to scrape off excess product...Not a dealbreaker, but using this mascara tends to get messy.

The actual mascara has as many good things going for it as it has flaws. Its formula is a true, deep black, and it's soft, almost creamy going on. It doesn't give me extreme volume, and my lashes don't look their best, but they don't look bad either. I would say this mascara is more appropriate for the territory between a natural and a glamorous look. It offers more length and deepening of color than it does volume.

It clumped for me after 2 coats, even though I tried to make it work. I've tried so many things in the month I've been using it: experimenting with time between coats, base coats of different mascaras, lash primer, spoon technique, notecard technique, unclumping with spoolie, unclumping with eyelash comb, and recurling it after it set. None of this gave me satisfactory lashes. It's just a basic mascara, there's nothing special going on with this little guy.

One thing that made me give up on this mascara, was it smudges like the dickens. I haven't got watery eyes whatsoever, but they are hot...(temperature wise)....Eye products will occasionally melt off them. This was one of them, which surprised me because I've never had a mascara smudge like this on me. I've had flaking and crumbling, but not melting and smudging. It happened 4 hours after application.
(at least this mascara is very easy and gentle to take off at the end of the day)

I don't recommend this mascara to women that need a reliable, workhorse type product. If you are a bit of a mascara junkie like me, it's worth a go, because you may be able to put up with its flaws for longer than I.

I have to admit, next time I go to Walgreens, I'm going to pick up like 10 more of these for my girlfriends, they're cute and inexpensive and would be great in a gift.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Yes the price is right for this mascara and i read the reviews. Unfortunately it didn't deliver for me. The package is the majority of the problem. There isn't a stopper to remove the excess product on the wand. I have to scrape the want against the sides of the bottle. The mascara does thicken the lashes but after two coats there its clumping. And after an hour or two it smudges. Its good as a base mascara with covergirl clump crusher on top but i am not the type to layer mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by l8lackberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wonder how this mascara got such great reviews.
I hated it.
It smudges big time.
Clumps my lashes and makes them stick together.
Messy application.
I guess this formula is just not for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

This mascara darkens and lengthens lashes like a charm. It's not flakey or watery. It's perfect.