Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 10/17/2011 7:07:00 PM

Best mascara ever! Love it.

on 10/17/2011 1:38:00 PM

Greatest. Mascara. Ever. :) I heard about this mascara being amazing online and i went to Lancome to get it, but the sales lady talked me into getting Hypnose Drama...which i HATE. I was at Sephora yesterday and on an impulse bought this one. BEST IMPULSE BUY EVER! I have absolutely amazing looking eyelashes and it was totally worth the money!

on 10/15/2011 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like any mascara, it is a personal purchase and depending on your eyelashes, it will adjust differently. ALWAYS GO MAKEUP-FREE TO THE SHOP TO TRY THE PRODUCT FIRST. If you hesitate between 2 products, get the sales person to try on one product per eye to really see which effect you prefer. I have fairly thin but very long eyelashes and Doll Eyes works wonders on mine. I manage to get the separated, thickened lashes, opened up look and it stays on all day long. Love this product!

on 10/12/2011 11:01:00 PM

My new favourite mascara! The mascara wand itself provides great separation. This is the perfect mascara for those who like the long, curled, separated-lashes look.If you like thick, voluminous lashes this is not for you. I definitely love a mascara that provides separation and this is why I love it! The formula is also something that I fell in love with immediately. I put on about 3 layers of the mascara and my lashes still felt soft and not clumpy. The wand and formula also give you the ability to really manipulate your lashes to essentially make them how you want them to look!

on 10/12/2011 5:24:00 PM

This mascara is gorgeous! It's just as advertised. Gives you the perfect baby doll eyes. Both alone and with a primer (I use Lancome Oscillation Powerbooster) the eyelashes look gorgeous. It makes them longer and seperates nicely so they don't clump. My eyelashes are on the thicker side so it provides a very nice eye-opening look.
Using a primer underneath also helps if the eyelashes are thinner as I don't think this makes them fuller on its own. The brush is smaller on the end and larger in the middle, which is great of getting to corner and bottom lashes.

The staying power is great and it washes off easily. I've also been using the tube for well over 2 months and its still as good as new! Will definitely be buying again!

on 10/10/2011 9:05:00 PM

I have very short thin eyelashes,and this mascara really adds both length and volume! I truly love it. The brush shape allows for each lash to be coated seperatly. It does have an unpleasant smell, but nothing to unbearable. I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them. It does take a while to dry, but this also means it is very buildable.

on 10/10/2011 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

The hunt continues....this wasn't the worst mascara, but it isn't the greatest (or worth the price). It lengthened, slightly thickened and made my lashes darker, but there wasn't enough of a "wow" factor to justify the price. I'll use up the tube but won't be buying another (or recommending)

on 10/8/2011 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I WANTED TO LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH!

I mean it has "doll" in the name. I was so excited to try this mascara out! But the first time I did wear it, my lashes didn't look as nice as I thought they would. The formula is a bit wet and great for lengthening and separating lashes, but there is a lack of volume. For what it's worth, it's definitely not worth the money! There are many other drugstore mascaras that are better than this! [NYX Dolly Mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous, CG Lashblast...]

on 10/5/2011 11:46:00 AM

What a disappointment, and a waste of money! At first this was an okay mascara, just okay. Didn't do much to lengthen my lashes, but made them look thicker.
After a few weeks it REALLY made them look thicker! Because they were all gloppy and clumped together! And when I tried to get rid of the clumps and glops, I would smudge my other makeup.
I finally threw it out. I don't like to return makeup, but I would have returned this is I still had the receipt.
Thanks a lot, Lancome counter lady, for recommending this to me!
Back to Chanel for mascara.

on 10/2/2011 4:50:00 PM

If you like the original Hypnose mascara I think you will like this one. It adds color, volume and some length to your lashes. I like the brush and the packaging is cute and feels classy. However, there is one thing about this mascara which I absolutely don't like at it and that is the scent. Why add fragrance to a mascara?! I don't get it. I much Hypnose over Hypnose Doll Lashes. And since mascara is not something I enjoy spending money at I will only buy Hyponse when I feel like splurging and will continue to buy the budget-friendly alternative MF 2000 calories. I would give this product an overal rating of 5 if it weren't for the scent which I feel is quite strong... continued >>