September 2, 2014 | 1977 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 2:03:00 AM More reviews by AstRo_Girl

Awesome conditioner, one of my favorite things about buying Feria kit. I only wish they sold it without the dye kit, but leaves my hair so soft and silky. Amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Silky, detangled hair with no weighing down of your hair or greasiness. I have very long very highlighted tangly hair and this works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this as a last attempt to make my hair look and feel like hair again. It had been really windy here for a few weeks and it totally wrecked my thick, waist-length hair. The ends were dry, frizzy, and so tangly that I couldn't run a comb through it, even after I used a leave-in conditioner! Plus I was beginning to notice lots of breakage and split ends (and my hair never breaks like that). I was scared that I was going to have to get a couple inches cut off! So after trying tons of drugstore *and* salon-brand deep conditioners and not seeing or feeling any improvement, I bought this due to all the raves for it. (Got it for $6.99 @ Sally's.)

This stuff is amazing! After using it everyday for a week, my hair is now in even better shape than it was before! This yummy (citrusy)-smelling conditioner leaves my hair silky and soft (but not pouffy, which is a definite plus!), it detangles perfectly, and it does all that without weighing my hair down at all! My ends look sooo much more healthy. I swear, the breakage and split ends has been reduced by about 90%. This is definitely my HG conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by juicycouture101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best conditioners I've ever used, hands down. I have thick, curly hair that's very frizzy and can get tangled, but after using this just once, the frizz was reduced by about 90% and there were no tangles at all! My hair felt so soft and not at all greasy. Plus, the smell is great too-- the subtle citrusy scent lasts all day without smelling strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this stuff after seeing the great reveiws here and was very disapointed. Its a great detagler and thats about it. Doesnt really do anyhting to help repair or prevent damage and the main ingredients are silicones which make hair nice after intitial use but can cause damage later. Smell wasnt that great either. I would much rather have Redken Allsoft, Tigi Dumblonde or Joico K-pak !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kitsap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW!This is the BEST conditioner! I use it daily and a little goes a LONG way! I buy it at Sallys beauty supply for $6.99 and it gives my color treated hair incredible bounce and shine...and no tangles ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2003 3:28:00 PM More reviews by LanaAdore

This is the best conditioner for my hair. I've tried so many brands and types over the years and this one does it. It's not salon expensive and the results are amazing. The best part about this product is that you can use it as a deep conditioner also. Just leave it on for ten minutes. Your hair will be soft and glossy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW!! This conditioner ROCKS! I have fine, color treated damaged hair and this truly made my hair softer and silkier after the very first use. It also makes my hair less tangled; usually my hair is a tangled mess after I wash and even condition it, but my hair is easy to comb through after using Feria. I purchased this at Sally's after reading the great reviews on it. For the results I'm getting, this conditioner is very reasonably priced and I am so happy I purchased it. I will keep on buying this forever probably!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2003 10:44:00 AM More reviews by elmtree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried every conditioner in the world (er, almost) on my super dry, frizzy, curly hair and this is by far the best I have ever used. My hair feels like spun silk afterwards, with no tangles at all, which is a miracle itself. It's worth ten times the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 10:28:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner ever made, and believe me I've tried tons of high end conditioner, I have long,fine, highlighted hair that is basicly fried and this turns it to silk. If your hair isn't in to bad a condition, try Paul Mitchell, the detangler (not the leave in one). It also makes hair quite silky.