Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 7/16/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it... Good buildable coverage that keeps me from getting oily!

on 7/16/2013 7:39:00 AM

This is the foundation I always use and honestly I can't find any that is as good as this. It defiantly dosent make me as oily as the others. It covers really well and it lasts so long! It does feel a bit cakey sometimes and looks cakey if applied too much but overall this is my favourite foundation and I love it

on 7/14/2013 9:47:00 PM

my FAVORITE drugstore foundation, ever! it has amazing coverage (I have bad acne) its build-able and doesn't start looking cakey. I do however hate the packaging. I always pour mines into a pump bottle I have.

on 7/14/2013 3:37:00 PM

I have finally came to the conclusion that this foundation beats all of the rest of foundations out there.I have tried literally samples or have bought full sizes of foundation from pratically every cosmetic company.I always come back & use this foundation.I strayed from this before, because it seemed a bit tricky finding the correct color.I have finally found my close/true shade of this foundation.I love the formulation for my skin.I have no break outs,lasts my entire work day.My skin can breath & feels like I don't have foundation on.I am done my search for that holy grail of foundations =)

on 7/14/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I just rediscovered this foundation and it's decent for a drugstore foundation. My skin is very oily so this breaks down pretty fast when worn without primer. When worn over Mally Poreleas Primer, it wears like a top quality high end liquid foundation. When worn over Smashbox Photofinish, it wears well but becomes oily after about 6 hours. I put in very long days -- sometimes 22 hours -- so long lasting makeup is really important ro me. If worn on it's own, it doesn't give me the coverage I need for the length of time I need. When worn over the Smashbox (applied with a beauty blender), it last for about 18 solid hours...but when applied over the Mally' it literally lasts for 24 hours with flawless coverage. This is one of the best drug store foundations I've used and the range of colora is excellent.

on 7/14/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I am a NC15 and Buff was my perfect shade. This really does last a long time (I would say easily 8 hours at least) even though I am incredibly oily. I don't feel too "cakey" either by the end of it's lifespan. It's definitely now my go-to drugstore foundation because it is reliable and will guaranty to cover any of my redness or blemishes. I'm not in love with the container, as it is hard to scrape out the last remains, but it's not a deal breaker.

on 7/13/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this product because my ColorStay whipped foundation was getting a little too light for my skin as it gets darker in the summer. I really like it so far! The color works great for my skin, and it feels quite light but you can make it fuller coverage if you need it.

My biggest complain is that it desperately needs a pump!!

on 7/12/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really did like this. When I had a lot of acne it applied and covered it. It has pretty full coverage. I found it to be buildable. It also did a very nice job controlling my oil. And I have extremely oily skin.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This foundation now comes with a pump. Amen. Thank you Revlon, you made our lives a lot easier. A good foundation to have lying around, especially for those days/nights when you want a little more coverage. Wouldn't be using it for everyday use for the fact that it is heavy and thick and I think that it does clog my pores and cause breakouts after repeated use. I still really like this foundation and would really recommend it for night time use if you want more coverage for two reasons: 1) It is long lasting 2) Provides a near-full coverage and 3) is cost effective. I'm not sure if it's hormonal or if it's just the foundation.

on 7/11/2013 11:29:00 PM

I love this foundation! It is full coverage and lasts all day but it is difficult to remove and breaks me out occasionally.