July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

This does not work well for me! gel cream sounds good but my face just can't take this gel cream, it make my nose area dry and peel. I switch to Essential day cream from the same brand, it works a lot better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by luvsxoxo14d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got a sample in a magazine
and it was amazing it was smooth and very creamy
my skin absorbed it fast so i didnt have a greasy looking face

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE. I have oily skin, was looking for a moisturizer to hydrate my skin without making it greasy: this did it. OHHHHH YEAA ahhaa, this is the best moisturizer I've ever known of. I just look back and think why didn't I think of this sooner? It's oil free and won't clog pores, it contains vitamin E and grape water extract and it feels soooo nice on my skin. It also works as a primer too and it honestly helped with my oil during the long school day! If you're reading this review and thinking about getting this, JUST GET IT, you'll love it. It also smells amazing like cucumbers and grapes, but if you don't like anything perfumed on your face, I couldn't smell it at all after about 2 minutes. Honestly...it's so worth it! 5/5!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this for under $5 with a coupon at wal-mart. I wanted to find a replacement for my Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop Gel (the green one). surprisingly this one works pretty good. it goes on very smoothly and you only need a little bit to cover the whole face. it absorbs into your skin in 2 minutes and hydrates for a long time. I use it as my summer night cream because I don't like the shine it gives me after long hours. although it's just a little bit of oil but being spoiled by Biotherm for so long I need some time to adjust.
overall this is a good moisturizer for summer. if you use it for winter you might find it too dry. not surprising. gel is usually not enough for winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sexyann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product may work for oily skin types, but it's not for my dry skin. When I first touched it, it felt amazing! The consistency is thin yet thick (like oil but it is not oily). I didn't mind the smell. The scent is fresh (cucumber scent) and not over powering. When I first put it on my face, it was great! ... then I noticed that it "sunk" into the skin very fast and at that point, it no longer felt moisturizing. Then I realized that it did not "sink" into my skin but evaporated (one of the main ingredients is alcohol). I can definitely see how some skin types may like it, but it is not for those of us that have dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by smalltowndiva08

I really wanted to like this product- the consistency and everything I had heard about it seemed great for my combination skin. It smells nice, and it seemed to moisturize my skin ok but it broke me out BAD! So...yet again...on the search for a good, cheap, lightweight moisturizer. I wouldn't suggest this if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the scent and texture because it's so refreshing and cooling. This is a great moisturizer for the summertime, not sure if it's strong enough for winter. Absorbs quickly and leaves the face feeling smooth and supple. It can be found in most drugstores and it's often on-sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Beautyygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It really is soothing. I started getting bad acne and though I should switch so I tried this because of my incredibly dry skin, and was soo pleased! I love the feeling of it on my skin. Everyone should try it! Don't let other peoples skin irritations make you believe it will happen to you, it is deffinitley different on everyone, depending on your type of skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

OMG. This is my FAVORITE drugstore moisturizer. Everything about it is just HG quality! I specifically love using this at night after I wash my face and am getting ready for bed. It gives such a cooling sensation that makes me feel so ready to knock out!!! Yet again, this would work wonderful for daytime also - as that is what I did when I first got this product.
The gel is so soothing and light. I love the smell... not sure how to explain it but it smells like a lot of the Garnier face products. Smells so fresh and cool. I cannot stress how moisturizing this product is. I love it and am going to buy it over and over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a hard time finding a moisturizer for my oily sensitive skin. It doesn't make me more oily or cause redness. I can even layer it under my makeup. It sinks in fast and has a cooling effect on my skin.