December 22, 2014 | 1725 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sinercelywhitkay

So far I'm loving this stuff. It's amazing. The scent is lemony but not like a sour, stinky lemon (if that makes sense), it's definitely smooth going on the lips, and moisturizing. It doesn't stay on for long but it leaves my lips feeling hydrated and soft. It's a lip balm not a gloss people, to be honest I wouldn't want a lip balm that stayed on for 15 hours. It does the job it says it'll do...leaves your lips SMOOTH & moisturized. I love this product for far & for only $2.96 at Walmart I will most likely buy it again.

And the fact that it has an SPF of 15 is just a little added bonus to the fact that this packaging is beyond adorable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Picked this product up at Walmart for 2.99$ I love the smell and taste of the lipbalm but it doesn't sink into my lips and isn't long lasting. The packaging is different but cool. I think ill stick to my aveeno though because it stays longer and gives my lips a nice shine. Disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

Of all the EOS lipbalm i owned ( I have all three), this is the only one I can say works. It actually moisturizes my lips. Love the scent and also the fact that it has spf 15 is great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on a road trip because I wanted some SPF (being in the car with the sun beating down on me all day) and needed some moisture. While the packaging is *awesome* and the sweet lemon smell/taste divine, I found the overall performance very meh, and will not repurchase. No moisture. NONE. Actually felt like it dried out my lips. No thanks. Burts Bees SPF balm is loads better, as is Karite Shea.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mighttango

Didn't care for flavor, balm didn't last at all. Loved the packaging. Will turn back to ChapStick's Lip Butter - love how it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm definitely moisturizes my lips. I started out with dry, cracked lips and after a few days of applying this, they are so smooth and pretty. I will buy it again! I do find myself reapplying every half hour or so, but I don't mind because this thing smells yummy and I like opening the little egg lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

I bought the Summer Fruit lip balm by Eos a year ago and found the flavor gag-tastic, but the Lemon Drop one is right up my alley. It tastes like yellow jelly beans and the SPF 15 is a necessity where I live. It's a lot less waxy and the packaging is adorable. I only wish it lasted longer, but reapplying isn't a big deal since it's such a good price for an organic lip balm.

Total impulse buy for $2.29 at Rite Aid.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by sanderlees

After months and months of pining over this product, I finally found it in Buffalo, NY at a Super Walmart ($1.98)-- I picked up Lemon Drop and Summer Fruit, but only started using Lemon Drop... I typically don't like to make a review after only ONE day of using a product, but I really needed to comment on this.

I definitely understand the hype over the packaging -- it's super sleek and cute. To the touch it is a soft rubbery feeling, and I like that it clicks shut -- stellar packaging.

The formula, however, leaves much to the imagination... it smells wonderful, but it tastes incredibly artificial. I don't lick my lips constantly or put this on for the sole purpose of tasting it, but when i do occasionally lick my lips, I am reminded of how gross/artificial it tastes. The texture is also a little waxy for my preference... i feel like it kind of just sits on my lips without any absorption whatsoever...

I will continue using this... but I don't believe I will be repurchasing this product in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by chocolate4amy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Super cute packaging and very creative! I love the scent of the lemon, and super excited that it has the SPF 15 in it! It really has helped my lips become less dry. overall, a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mpsomm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love EOS! The packaging is so cute and the lip balm is even better. It smells so fresh and works delightfully.