July 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by DianaReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only thing i like about this product was the feeling of the metal roller ball when i apply it (cooling,like in a cold way) but other than that i felt like this was a big gimmic. Didnt do anything for my dark circles, a very sheer coverage and it settles into fine lines, so i returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lushorchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For reference, I have clog prone combo/dry skin, uneven tone & puffy eyes in the morning but no major discoloration or dark circles. I love love love this product. It's packaged in a hard plastic tube with a metal roller ball. The product itself is tinted with a watery texture, a bit streaky on application but I use my fingers to blend. Really actually brightens my undereye area, and within a few minutes de-puffs enough to make me look noticeably fresh eyed and bushy tailed, even when I have to get up super early. The tint is enough to give a semi sheer natural luminous cover, but not so much that it settles or pools under my eyes (a big problem for me with the dryish skin there)
This little drugstore gem is a staple in my MU bag, and I'll definitely repurchase.

update: I'm still on the same tube of this and I've been using it daily.. it lasts forever!!! Purchased the darker version for summer... HG!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This matches my skin pretty good like Maybelline's concealer. However, the packaging is better than Maybelline. I just don't like that it can be heavy and not spread to good. I wouldn't say I'm crazy about as everyone else but it's decent. It's a little dark on my skin, it does feel good when it goes on. Sometimes I still need more concealer after I put this on, but I have bad circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Beckiiebb

I love using this before I put on my foundation. This gives good coverage for me and the color matches my skin tone perfectly! On days where I don't want to use makeup I use this product alone and works great (I don't have bad under eye circles tho). Defs gonna repurchase this product when I run out.. However it seems to last a long time. Ive had it for almost 6 months and I haven't even used half!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This works amazing for covering up dark circles in the morning for a quick run and go when I do not have enough time to really conceal them.

It doesn't conceal them 100% and it is a little dark for my conplexion, but I noticed it neutralizes them as well as covering them with that orange tint it has. I love that it also is good for my dark circles and under eyes and is meant for that area

Only bad thing is it has not made them "go away" at all and while I have accepted my dark eye circles at age 21 and that they aren't going anywhere no matter what product or sleep I get, that this product claims it helps them diminish which it did not do so I took off a lippie

UPDATE 9/27/12: I am still in love with this stuff and I use it everyday!

11/1/2012 Still use this everyday! I love ittt
Update 12/10/2012: Still use this everyday and sometimes I use it in combination with the maybeline age eraser under eye brightner. but still love this product and still use it every day and I am still on my first one
1/8/2013: I still use this everyday and I love it. Very natural looking. I am on the same one I started with and it is still not empty. At one point I thought I was running out but nope! so cheap and lasts forever!
09/25/2013: I finally used it all up and I still love it! Very natural and doesnt crease. If I want more coverage I will add another layer of this or add another concealer but I love how natural it is. I already started using my backup :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by adelaidegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible product! Did not conceal well and did not match my face, even though I bought the light/medium for my pale skin. The transparent one is even worse, and does not make a difference- its like putting water under your eyes. It doesn't reduce the appearance of dark circles, the only thing it does do is give a soothing efffect. Will never buy Garnier products ever again, every time they claim to do something, they never do!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ShineeBee

Overall: Ok product.
Seeing it have such a high reviews, I gave it ago.
It have minimal coverage. It does cover up, but not as good as other concealers. It also doesn't last. The formula is also drying emphasis on your fine lines. It would be ok if you don't suffer from dry eyes, but as for me, it just made them worse. I like the product, it didn't do bad for my skin, but it didn't do much, therefore I may not buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in medium/dark but it's still very light
+Cooling roller, It feels great on my eyes when I wake up
+Convenient size/shape, very ergonomic to our hand
-No product comes out, I don't mind though
-Doesn't help wrinkles

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by cherrychocolate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the darker shade, Natural and I find that this finds brightens my eye area quite well. I don't normally use this as a concealer but more as a highlighter/brightener for my undereye circles (they're quite bad as they're blueish-grey in colour) when I wear makeup as I use a separate concealer over this to cover them, but I use this to brighten my upper eyelids which are also slightly discoloured and dark due to lack of sleep. When I am not wearing makeup when I go out, I use this to brighten the entire area and this does a good job of making me look fresher and less tired. I don't really know if this helps to lighten my dark circles though, as I don't use it very regularly as an eyecream since it is coloured.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MrsCB86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't feel like this has really helped my dark circles go away, but I do feel like it covers them up when I use it and the coolness feels nice. I don't like how it kind of drips if you don't have it sitting up straight. But when you apply it, it doesn't really settle into fine lines. It does a little bit, like if you're looking really close you can tell I have make up under my eyes, but I think that really goes with any make up. And it settles in my lines less than any other concealer I've tried using. I have the original, and I think they have a medium/dark shade too. I'm pretty fair skinned and the original was perfect for me.