October 1, 2014 | 1814 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by biogurl

The product goes on quite smoothly thanks the roller ball. All you need to do is pat it gently to blend. My undereye circles are dark so I use this as a base underneath foundation during the weekdays.

If I am more well rested or I'm on the run I can wear this alone with no foundation.

You can also use this to cover light blemishes or to tone down redness. Its a very light formula that doesn't settle in creases, or pill with too much handling or in contact with other cosmetics.

I bought this product almost 6 months ago and have used it almost everyday since then and there is still a lot in the applicator. So it does last a long time and doesn't change in consistency over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by FLJutta59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried every concealer at the drugstore and this one is the besr for me. It's light and blends in easy. I do not have a big undereye darkness problem. I use it more to even out my reddish undertone. It goes on so,easy and I just pat - pat - pat it in. I am in my fifthies and under eye concealer can make me look older. Not this on!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by glamglamglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I recently started using this a few days ago after watching someone on Youtube use it. I don't have dark circles, but I have puffyness and bags under my eyes due to being a full-time student (you know what I mean), and so I need a concealer to look half-way decent. I was using the Covergirl Simply Ageless concealer (which worked for months and months) but just felt like trying something else out. I really just love the little roller thing, I'm into gimmicks I guess. I swipe it on and then pat it on. Honestly, I have to use like 2-3 layers of patting but for some reason, I really like this. It looks fresh, I suppose. It's not too much different from my old concealer, but this one doesn't crease as much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by tarrad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rated this product a 2 based on the results I had. I purchased it because I'm Italian & I have extremely dark under eye circles inherited by my father..thanks dad..lol..
I liked the applicator pen & roller ball however the product did nothing for me after 2 months using it consistently I saw no noticeable improvement. It was definitely a bummer because I still haven't found an under eye cream that works well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by chlewie

Creased from the moment I pout it on, covered okay dark circle, nothing spectacular. I may give it another try just to see maybe it is just me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by lunitasmom

A must-have for all you dark circle sufferers! Like many of you, I've tried everything for my hereditary dark under-eye circles. This is a great "base" and cover up for my dark circles. This is very pigmented and "camouflages" those imperfections quite well. The price is decent and a little goes a long way. You can build-up if needed. I use this over my favorite eye cream and my "highlighting pen" over. Make sure you use a high quality setting powder so that it does not crease into your fine lines. I like to use Laura Mercer's translucent powder. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by DianaReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only thing i like about this product was the feeling of the metal roller ball when i apply it (cooling,like in a cold way) but other than that i felt like this was a big gimmic. Didnt do anything for my dark circles, a very sheer coverage and it settles into fine lines, so i returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lushorchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For reference, I have clog prone combo/dry skin, uneven tone & puffy eyes in the morning but no major discoloration or dark circles. I love love love this product. It's packaged in a hard plastic tube with a metal roller ball. The product itself is tinted with a watery texture, a bit streaky on application but I use my fingers to blend. Really actually brightens my undereye area, and within a few minutes de-puffs enough to make me look noticeably fresh eyed and bushy tailed, even when I have to get up super early. The tint is enough to give a semi sheer natural luminous cover, but not so much that it settles or pools under my eyes (a big problem for me with the dryish skin there)
This little drugstore gem is a staple in my MU bag, and I'll definitely repurchase.

update: I'm still on the same tube of this and I've been using it daily.. it lasts forever!!! Purchased the darker version for summer... HG!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This matches my skin pretty good like Maybelline's concealer. However, the packaging is better than Maybelline. I just don't like that it can be heavy and not spread to good. I wouldn't say I'm crazy about as everyone else but it's decent. It's a little dark on my skin, it does feel good when it goes on. Sometimes I still need more concealer after I put this on, but I have bad circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Beckiiebb

I love using this before I put on my foundation. This gives good coverage for me and the color matches my skin tone perfectly! On days where I don't want to use makeup I use this product alone and works great (I don't have bad under eye circles tho). Defs gonna repurchase this product when I run out.. However it seems to last a long time. Ive had it for almost 6 months and I haven't even used half!