September 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

I loved this product, I paid nearly half of what I paid for my previous concealers. It really covers my dark circles. But you should put and spread it quickly. It has the mix texture of cream&liquid concealer. before applying make sure you moisturize your eye area well. hope you enjoy this product like me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Yenmi

I bought this product a while ago. When I apply it just on my skin it looks SO cakey and it dries up really fast. I just blend it with foundation and then it's all fine :D It conceals just fine :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Great value and it does what it says it will do on the packet...apart from lasting 24 hours! Good range of shades and excellent coverage. Lasts well, if not the full 24 hours it promises, but I challenge any concealer to do that, especially around the mouth area! Good buy. restores my faith in Maybelline!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by makeupfeverobessiveness

I quite like this product as it does what it says, though it does define my dry acne so I try not to put any on near that area.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ncdc83

HG concealer, the only concealer that has consistently covered up acne/scars well AND stay pit throughout the day on my oily skin. The price is right and it's oil free. Alhough some have said it's hard to spread out, not so for me. I use sephora's #47 foundation brush to blend. Excellent value and coverage, especially compared to the more expensive brands.

Update: back to UD 24/7 concealer, I didn't realize (until a very kind person, in a very nice way, let me know) that the color didnt match me at all :-/ I really noticed flipping through some pictures. Aye, too bad! If it matches your skin tone, great, if not, good luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ikandayy

This concealer seems to work well and live up to it's "24hr" claim but it has way too much pink undertones (medium beige) in it to blend well into my skin. However, I use it as a eyeshadow primer and it works great. Makes my eyeshadow stay on all day without any creasing and because it is a concealer, it gives me the true color of my shadows. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by beany2788

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! <3 I used to use the MAC studio sculpt concealer and it would be gone after 20 minutes of applying my makeup. this concealer goes on liquidy but sets quickly. I use "light" for my under eye circles, and "cream" for my blemishes, and its perfect. I apply with the does foot applicator it comes with (similar packaging to MAC select moisture cover) and blend with a QUO crease brush (similar to MAC 224). I will never buy MAC concealer again now that I have this concealer in my life :).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by polupuakenikeni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reference: I used Medium Beige shade.

Great concealer. Really stays put. I'm the type that puts a bit of concealer on the top of my clean palm and dot the product with the fingers of my other hand. It REALLY stays put that my hand that had the concealer still had some of the product left over even after rigorous hand-washing.

It can be a bit drying, though. Applying can be a bit tricky if you don't act quick. When it's still good to blend, it blends well. It covers both my dark under-eye circles, acne scars, and blemishes. It's foundation counterpart (the Super Stay foundation. I use Honey Beige), blends well over this concealer.

Other than the limited time of application, I have no complaints about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by xhelloo

Well the one I got matched my skin when I look from the bottle but when I used it, it was lighter so it makes me look like my skin's dry under my eyes and wherever I put it. But it isn't that much of a big deal, I just apply a VERY little amount and blend. This concealer has amazing coverage, that's what I love about it. Just the smallest amount takes up a lot of space. Anyways, I use this concealer mostly as an eyeshadow primer/base. It highlights my eyes and brings them out. It makes my eye makeup last longer. The packaging was nice and the price was okay for a concealer (not too bad). I would buy it again but hopefully in the right color. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG I love this concealer! It's better than MAC studio fix concealer, seriouslly and it does not break out on me!
Pros:
Excellent coverage
last hours and horus
does not set in fine lines
very thick (wich I like)
Cons:
You have to work very very quickly or it will be patchy.I love how it covers my very horrid dark circles. My skintone is very fair and warm, so my tone of concealer is "cream".

EDIT.***
I agree.. this absolutely NOT photograph well. Make my eyes look smaller.
Excellent coverage, but even more extraordinary as an eyeshadow base.