February 1, 2015 | 1005 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

I use this for my under-eye area. It does a pretty good job for me. The only problem is that I REALLY have to moisturize, because the formula is a little bit drying. So dry-skinned girls should stay away.

Great coverage, long lasting & blends well. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by bklyngirlx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by LindseyLove126

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really thick and cakey, DISGUSTING CONCEALER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I use this super cheap concealer under my eyes and it never creases or fades. It can dry a bit quickly, so I just blend it out before it sets. It reminds me of MAC Pro Longwear concealer. This also lasts all day and photographs well with no flash under your eyes. It covers a multitude of sins... even scars and acne.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I had this concealer back in 2009. My review for "superstay" was written back then. This one was written recently about that 2009 experience. It is now Nov of 2011 & I picked up this product again. I have to say that it really isn't a "superstay" concealer. Yes it covers and stays on most of the day. I apply concealer around 1pm and don't get home till midnight. By about lunch time (7pm) this is gone from my pimples (yet it stays around the pimple) and my under eye circles (causing them to look worse). I've searched and I still haven't found a HG concealer that stays for the 11hrs for me.

Edit (11/28/11): I tried applying a super moisturizing body lotion under my eyes, let that sink in, and then apply this. Yes it works better and doesn't cake as bad. Does it cover the circles? Enough where I don't look like a zombie but not enough to look like I've slept well. I feel like I tried applying this every which way (tried different primers- eyeshadow primers & face primers) along with trying different moisturizers & concealers together with this. In the long run I just can't make this work. It does not last at all on pimples (I use the new L'Oreal Visible lift pen concealer for those & the redness around my nose- it stays all day). Still haven't found something decent for my eyes. Wish I could.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by channy40

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not buy the right shade, it was wayyyyyyyy 2 light. It dried really fast and left my skin dry and cakey. Never again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not really good for under eyes. My main complaint is it easily cakes and doesn't super blend. Its not a bad concealer besides that and also doesn't live up necessarily to lasting long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

I loved this product, I paid nearly half of what I paid for my previous concealers. It really covers my dark circles. But you should put and spread it quickly. It has the mix texture of cream&liquid concealer. before applying make sure you moisturize your eye area well. hope you enjoy this product like me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Yenmi

I bought this product a while ago. When I apply it just on my skin it looks SO cakey and it dries up really fast. I just blend it with foundation and then it's all fine :D It conceals just fine :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Great value and it does what it says it will do on the packet...apart from lasting 24 hours! Good range of shades and excellent coverage. Lasts well, if not the full 24 hours it promises, but I challenge any concealer to do that, especially around the mouth area! Good buy. restores my faith in Maybelline!