July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by beany2788

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! <3 I used to use the MAC studio sculpt concealer and it would be gone after 20 minutes of applying my makeup. this concealer goes on liquidy but sets quickly. I use "light" for my under eye circles, and "cream" for my blemishes, and its perfect. I apply with the does foot applicator it comes with (similar packaging to MAC select moisture cover) and blend with a QUO crease brush (similar to MAC 224). I will never buy MAC concealer again now that I have this concealer in my life :).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by polupuakenikeni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reference: I used Medium Beige shade.

Great concealer. Really stays put. I'm the type that puts a bit of concealer on the top of my clean palm and dot the product with the fingers of my other hand. It REALLY stays put that my hand that had the concealer still had some of the product left over even after rigorous hand-washing.

It can be a bit drying, though. Applying can be a bit tricky if you don't act quick. When it's still good to blend, it blends well. It covers both my dark under-eye circles, acne scars, and blemishes. It's foundation counterpart (the Super Stay foundation. I use Honey Beige), blends well over this concealer.

Other than the limited time of application, I have no complaints about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by xhelloo

Well the one I got matched my skin when I look from the bottle but when I used it, it was lighter so it makes me look like my skin's dry under my eyes and wherever I put it. But it isn't that much of a big deal, I just apply a VERY little amount and blend. This concealer has amazing coverage, that's what I love about it. Just the smallest amount takes up a lot of space. Anyways, I use this concealer mostly as an eyeshadow primer/base. It highlights my eyes and brings them out. It makes my eye makeup last longer. The packaging was nice and the price was okay for a concealer (not too bad). I would buy it again but hopefully in the right color. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG I love this concealer! It's better than MAC studio fix concealer, seriouslly and it does not break out on me!
Pros:
Excellent coverage
last hours and horus
does not set in fine lines
very thick (wich I like)
Cons:
You have to work very very quickly or it will be patchy.I love how it covers my very horrid dark circles. My skintone is very fair and warm, so my tone of concealer is "cream".

EDIT.***
I agree.. this absolutely NOT photograph well. Make my eyes look smaller.
Excellent coverage, but even more extraordinary as an eyeshadow base.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by jonie_k

Great stuff! Covers way better than more expensive stuff I have tried. If you apply lightly & build coverage it doesn't emphasize lines. Really brightens up my eyes. Works well as spot concealer elsewhere on my face, too. Lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Effie300

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This does a decent job at hiding my under eye circles. First I HAVE to use an eye cream or this will dry up flaky and gross. I have to blend it in with my fingers for quite a while, else it's very noticeable.
On my face it does a decent job as well. I have quite a few blemishes and it doesn't cover them up completely. But they are less visible.

What I like about this concealer is that it's not so creamy and greasy as other concealers I've tried. It's also not very obvious if you blend it in well. I use this with a light powder foundation over it and it doesn't show.
It doesn't last for 24h, but it goes a long way. I do have to smooth it out again after a couple of hours because it does tend to dry in the fine lines.

I also find it reasonably priced for what it does.

Overall I would repurchase this product if I don't find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My first tube broke..the top part completely cracked into two pieces but i still managed to use it and loved it covers my under eye circles better then my mac concealers..and highlights as well so i do prefer this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Dolce7vita

I actually started out liking this concealer. It's got good coverage and really doesn't wear off too quickly. However, I use it for under my eyes, and find that it dries out that very sensitive area. It creates heaviness and really accentuates fine lines! Ugh!! For covering up other spots its fine- but the wand can lead to spreading of bacteria so I really wouldn't want to use it for that either. I'd only buy this again out of desperation because its not terrible and its very inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I really do like this concealer, it concealed my dark undereye circles great and brightened my eye area as well as concealed my blemishes nice, my skin looked amazing after i used it. I went through 2 tubes of this and just recently needed a new one so i bought the revelon colorstay under eye concealer which i hate, and i need to repurchase the 24hr concealer bad! Only thing i dont like is the packaging, when you take out the wand you get a lot of product that you don't need but other than that i love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by erad916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible concealer. Does not rub in well at all and is very sticky. The mineral powder concealer by them is much better.