July 30, 2014 | 1892 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shadow amazes me. I cannot believe that I paid $0.99 for such a high quality eye shadow! It is so soft, pigmented, and creamy. The color is a gorgeous gray-taupe. It is VERY similar to the lid shade in my Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes that I absolutely love, except Nutty is a tad bit lighter. I need to pick another one up before the 50% off Wet n Wild sale ends!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

This is GREAT quality. I really love this product. It is soft and almost creamy like in texture but it doesn't have a lot of fallout. The color pigmentation is great and is blendable. It is SUPER cheap but the quality isn't. I would recommend this shade to anyone who like neutral eye looks. I can't wait to try out other colors! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Linlovesxo

I love this! Awesome color, amazing staying power.. however the packaging is crap, and I need to open it with a bobby pin! But besides that little tiny problem, this is perfect and so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

seriously, gorgeous. This is like a lightened satin taupe but everything i wanted it to be. B/c i don't like satin taupe but this is def in that color family but its gorgeous. BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

holy amazing!!! for $1.89 i got a STAPLE eyeshadow! it's highly pigmented, just enough shimmer, and a great neutral color that will complement any look. I can use it as my lid color and go neutral or smoky or add pops of color for a more dramatic look.

oh my goodness, this is MORE than worth the 1.89 and I am so pleased with it! i may go out and pick up sevral more of these, just in case!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Brulee, but after buying and trying this twice it just didn't do anything for me. The shade is similar to NYX Iced Mocha which I wear a lot and enjoy much more. It may have just been to cool toned for me.

For Reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by shellpox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can I say WOW??? I am AMAZED at the pigmentation of this shadow. It is buttery soft and more pigmented than some of my higher-end shadows. Good neutral color, not too shimmery but just shimmery enough. Blends beautifully and feels far more expensive than the $2 or so I paid for it. The little compact is hard to open but hey, for this price it's not a worry. They need to come out with a wider range of colors because with this quality, I'd buy them all in a heartbeat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetmalinche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only bought this color because I there was a BOGO sale. In the store it reminded me of MAC's Sunnydaze pigment. When I got home, and it's less glittery and less silver than Sunnydaze. The color is not original, but the quality of the eyeshadow is AMAZING given the price. Even though I ended up depotting all of the WnW Color Icon shadows, I actually really liked the packaging for these shadows. Sleek, compact, with a clear lid...although it doesn't look expensive, it's not bulky like so much other drug store packaging. Nice space saving design. I wish they would come out with more colors!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm nutty over Nutty! :-P You'd never guess I paid a measley $2 for this shadow by how it looks on my eyes. A perfect taupe for an all over wash. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit: changed rating from 4 to 5 lippies. First eyeshadow ever to hit pan on!!

Old review: love love love this eyeshadow. Easy to apply, very pigmented, very blendable...incredibly beautiful. I prefer it over MAC's satin taupe. Yep! I would recommend this browny, taupey bronzey color to everyone!