BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 04940/N

on 5/10/2011 8:47:00 PM

This product suck ! sorry I have to say that because after a second used my face got a big pimple!!!! and I felt so oil after one hour ! It cost me 31 can for this product lucky that I returned . not a good product not recommence also the packaging so cheap!!!!!

on 5/10/2011 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

One of the worst Benefit products in existence, not only is it a mediocre product and doesnt live up to its claims, the packaging pisses me right off, you just waste tonnes and tonnes of product as it globs out. I emailed them about it and their advice was to gently tap the dispenser. This worked the first time but didnt respond after that. I tried to save the excess and put it in a sample jar but it dried out too much and looked disgusting when I applied it under my eyes. I find it does work to a degree as an undereye concealer if applied very thinly and then foundation on top but I will not repurchase, overpriced and the very worst packaging ive ever seen!

on 5/9/2011 3:11:00 PM

this product did not work for me. as a primer, it did a sufficient job, however, when i applied the product to my eyelids, i felt like you could still SEE the product even after eyeshadow application, giving me that white ringed racoon look. the pump was also silly because sometimes it was hard to control how much product was dispensed. there were times where i had to swipe some of the extra product on top of the pump for the next day's use because too much product dispensed out of the gentle push i gave on the pump. no thanks, good thing this was free. i tossed it.

on 5/9/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This eye primer would be fantastic for someone who tends to have oily eyelids or for people who live in very humid areas during the summers. Right now it dries out my eyelids, so I wouldn't personally use it except during the summers when something like UDPP would get melty, but it's definitely an excellent product for those specific purposes.

on 4/30/2011 2:54:00 PM

I love this primer, it holds my shadows on until I take them off. I would have given it a 5 but the packaging is TERRIBLE. You have to lightly tap the pump, if you don't you will end up with enough product to last a week. I find I only need a tiny drop of it to cover my whole lid. I love the actual primer but I really wish Benefit would change the packaging.

on 4/28/2011 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This does not work as an eyeshadow primer. I don't see greater color payoff and it doesn't help eye shadow stick. My shadows stayed for maybe an hour and gone in four. I won't be buying again- I am glad I have the smaller version that came in this set of minis from Sephora. I am going back to my Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion.

on 4/18/2011 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this primer! I have used the one by Smashbox but prefer this one as it's a bit cheaper, you get more product and coverage is not as thick/matte looking on my eyelids. You only need a very small amount of this product to get really good results.
I have sensitive eyes and this has not irritated them once! It holds eyeshadow and liner really well and I find I don't have as much creasing on my lids. This primer also makes applying eyeshadow a breeze! It makes it easier to blend and it also intensifies any eyeshadow.
My eyelids are quite light and this primer covers up the freckles and the small bluish veins. It is great on those days when you just want an even canvas on your eyelids and don't feel like applying eye makeup. It looks great alone with some mascara!
Now the only minus which frankly gets on my nerves , is the pump. If you pump it too hard you end up getting one big dollop of product that you don't need. If this happens, I would suggest getting some kind of small pill box and scooping the extra product into it so all of it does not go to waste and you can use it next time.
I have found if I use small, shallow pumps (almost tapping on the pump) that I get enough for one eye and I don't have extra that is going to waste.

on 4/15/2011 5:41:00 PM

i have been using this since it came out and absolutely love it.
in fairness, it is the first eye primer i've used, so i can't compare it to others, but my eyeshadow used to last a couple of hours before it would have creased and disappeared. now i put it on in the morning... and totally forget about it; it really works.
the only downside is that i find it can look a bit heavy under the eye as a concealer, and it is supposed to do both. but as an eye primer, i've been totally pleased.

on 4/7/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I like this product and it is a very good primer and concealer, but it is very drying and doesn't go on smoothly like Urban Decay's primer potion (which is not as good a primer as Benefit's Stay Don't Stay). It is also inconvenient to use because the product is very concentrated and the pump dispenses way too much product. I will use the rest of the product, but after it runs out I will try a different primer.

on 3/31/2011 4:39:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this product! I use it as a primer on my eyelids before eyeshadow and as a concealer under my eyes and on any spots. 'Stay, don't stray' has a creamy consistency and dries quickly to a flawless finish, covering imperfections all day and leading to perfectly lasting eyeshadow. I have very fair skin and prize my concealer above all other makeup, especially after a late night! It loses points because of the packaging, however, I find that tapping very gently on the top is the best way to get a tiny amount of product, as a little goes a long way! Also, it only comes in one shade, which suits my fair skin but they should really extend their range. Negatives aside, I would definitely repurchase 'Stay, don't stray'. Above all, a winner!

Video Reviews & Tutorials