Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 2/27/2012 1:14:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Nothing I've ever tried has even come close to being as great as this stuff. I have dry, acne prone skin with a lot of redness and acne scarring and this is perfect for my skin. Anything I've ever tried in the past has made me look flakey but this doesn't!! My skin is pretty light, I'm NC15-20 and it matches my skin tone very well. It covers my redness flawlessly and I can get my acne scarring to disappear after applying a few thin layers. I can even get away with using it as a concealer on my pimples. Oh, and it's amazing for under eye circles! I've always struggled with finding something to cover my genetic dark bags and this covers and brightens my under eye perfectly, I don't even have to use under eye concealer anymore! This has a dewy finish, but never crosses the line into oily for me. Today I wore this for about 10 hours and I looked perfectly fine at the end of the day and I didn't even use a powder to set it or do any touch ups throughout the day.

So needless to say, I'm incredibly pleased with this stuff and I will continue to purchase again and again and...again.

on 2/24/2012 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My new HG! I have dry skin so this dry skin formula BB cream works perfectly for me. I have tried NARS Sheer Glow, Chanel Vitalumiere, Revlon Color stay for dry skin, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer --just to name a few (I have tried alot!) and nothing is like this BB cream. The texture is unique. I don't need alot of coverage, but the coverage if definitely buildable. I really would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin because it does leave a dewy finish (which my dry skin needs).

It is slightly grey but it blends out and doesn't appear grey on my skin. It's really nice if you like the pale Asian skin look--which makes sense since this is a Korean brand where pale skin is the look. It does a really great job of neutralizing the redness in my skin. The texture is thick - I use my fingers to blend an even thin layer on my skin. I go back over with a send layer on areas that need more coverage.

I also really like the Skin79 BB cream in the pink bottle that comes with a cheek and lip stain in the cap. The pink bottle one is less gray.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The coverage of this can be adjusted, which I appreciate. If you put a pea sized amount on your hands and rub them together, you can press it into the skin for a lighter touch.
I go back and add a small bit here and there where I need more.
Makes my light, combo skin look flawless. I finish off with a sheer mineral veil to set.
I have even applied this (hot pink version) to my man's face and he likes how it makes his acne prone skin look even toned and not like he has anything on.
The pigments in Skin79 creams are teeny tiny so they sit close to the skin almost invisibly. This is my HG now.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great product

on 2/18/2012 5:48:00 PM

Great bb cream. Even though i'ts a bit too rich for my oily skin in the summer, it just feels so hydrating in the winter! The oil control is ok. After 3-4 hours, i have to touch up. But at least it doesn't break me out, so that's a good thing.
Abut the coverage, it's light and could be built up to medium. The product has a greyish tint to it that fades after 10 minutes of application, leaving the skin with a very healthy glow.
The packaging is super hygienic and so pretty! Thre's nothing better than an airless pump :)
So, overall, very good and inexpensive product. I highly reccommend it, especially if you have dry or/and mature skin.

on 2/11/2012 2:09:00 AM

This is a favorite product of mine. I use it on days I don't want to wear full make up, but I don't want a bare face. It gives my face an almost flawless complexion and it feels very light.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My sis and I have the same skintone so when she bought this, decided to give it a try. Def very moisturizing and glides on smooth without being streaky (I use my clean fingers to apply). Leaves skin dewy, almost greasy looking but I apply mac's blot powder on top. Because it is a BB cream, it does even out my skintone but doesn't cover up the darkness of my dark circles so I would prefer a light- medium coverage. It's a Shame because this bb cream looks Sooo natural!

on 2/6/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised at how nicely this product applied. I actually have oily skin, and accidentally purchased the gold (for normal skin) over the pink (for oilies). Whoops. Still, for some reason this product applies and stays nicely, even on my oily face. I was really skeptical that I would get a flawless-looking finish like some of the YouTube reviewers I've seen- I have acne scarring and redness- but it actually delivered. I've only been using it for a few days, but I expect this will be the only foundation I will wear now. I previously used (well, and still will use when I need heavier coverage) makeup forever mat velvet+. I still like that foundation, but will probably lean more toward the lighter weight of the bb cream, so long as my skin stays relatively clear and allows me to use the lighter coverage.

Realizing my mistake in buying the gold, I also ordered the pink. Have not received it yet, but will review once I've used it. I will also use the remainder of the gold since it seems to work just fine for me.

on 1/22/2012 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm super excited to have finally come across a bb cream in Montreal! this is my first bb cream purchase.

Purchasing:
i have tan skin and wasn't sure if i should get the pink one or the gold.. mainly because gold is advertized as the one for dry skin whereas the pink is for oily skin, which i have. i ended up choosing the gold since the hot pink color was way too light for me. i also tried the missha one at the store. at first i was leaning towards the missha one since it seemed to suit my dark skin while the skin79 gold was pretty light... but then as time went on, i noticed the gold started to darken while the missha one started to lighten...

Wearing it:
so far, i have tried it with and without a powder over it. first trial, i wasn't sure if it was still too light/ashy so i put on my mac mineral skinfinish in Give Me Sun and it looked good at first... but then it started to darken after a while and it looked like my face went on vacation in cuba while the rest of my body stayed here! also when i looked up close to the mirror, it looked like i was wearing foundation and the whole purpose of me purchasing this product was to look like i'm not wearing anything and that i just have flawless skin... so later i just put on bb cream, no powder to set it... took maybe 10-15 min til it darkened to match my skin a little better but i must say that it is still not 100% perfect... a bit on the pink side rather than yellow... and i have little blemishes here and there, and i also have dark circles. this doesn't cover them so i still need to put on my kat von d tattoo concealer in Tan. i'm just still amazed that i minaged to fine a bb cream that was dark enough to suit me cuz i know they like their pale skin in asia and whenever i visit, they freak out when i say i wanna go to the beach and tan!LOL

this is still an early review... i'll update after a few more weeks to see with it breaks me out or not since i have really sensitive/acne-prone skin... but so far, seems pretty good.

on 1/21/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My go-to for a heavier coverage foundation. Yes, it's fuller coverage (definitely not what I'd put in the "tinted moisturizer" category). It looks almost identical to Colorstay when it's on, except it's much more luminous and feels about a billion times better on the skin throughout the day. Plus, SPF! I don't use anywhere close to a full pump - a pea-sized drop does the trick. I can see how using a too much could start to look unnatural.

The only weird thing is that when I first put it on, it feels absolutely disgusting and slimy, like I'm rubbing a snail all over my face. However, it's totally worth it and the sensation goes away once the product sinks in. I can handle fifteen minutes of snailface for how good this stuff looks for the rest of the day.