April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by rossjen

Add me to the people posting major raves for this bb cream. This is definitely in the top of the bb creams I've tried so far. Initially I was a bit skeptical about the thick texture, but it blends in so nicely and does not feel suffocating on the skin.
In terms of oil control, it lasted through a 90+ degree Texas day without melting off and otherwise looking bad, with the exception of my nose (I figure there is no hope for that). The color is very neutral and looks slightly grey out of the container, but it somehow adjusts seamlessly into my skin, with no visible lines. Absolutely genius stuff in that regard.
I would purchase this again in a heartbeat, but I prefer the Hot Pink version ever-so-slightly more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm planning to use every drop of this. Not because I like it. I don't. But I paid US$38 for it at an Asian cosmetics store that doesn't take returns.

Too thick.
Too hard to blend.
Too sticky.
Too grey.

Why didn't I test this before purchasing?? Guess I wanted to join the BB train, and wasn't thinking clearly.

I can make this work by combining it with other TM's or moisturizers, so it's not a total loss--just a dumb mistake.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by babystardancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product.. The only thing is that I'm unsure about the anti-aging part since I am still young.
Otherwise I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ShyGSTGurl

This had light to medium coverage. Only had to use a pea size. I apply it with a flat foundation brush. It is bit too pale for my skin but it does oxidize after a while. I usually just apply bronzer so the color doesn't look awkward on my skin. This did not break me out which is great because I am very acne prone! This stuff is amazing because it had noticibly lightened my acne scars after maybe a week of wear!

03-15-2012 REVIEW REVISION-----------------------------------------------------------
I liked this foundation but I found that it started to make me have little bumps/small breakouts. I'm a bit wary and don't know if it has to do with expiration but I will probably not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by joyyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This TM is really light and hydrates my skin while evening out my skin tone. I have been using this for the past 3 month almost every single day. You don't need a lot to cover your entire face and neck. My skin has been improving because I am too lazy to apply sunblock before foundation. This gives me both!. The coverage is light but natural. I still need to use some concealer for my nose and under eyes area but I need concealer for those parts even when I wear foundation. I set this TM with powder and it lasts me all day. Overall, this is a definite buy again item for me. Plus, I got this for really cheap on Amazon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

excellent bb cream, i bought a mini one after trying a sample sachet; i like how skin79 offers it's products in different sizes & packaging - smaller sizes in tube & the big one in the pump bottle. It's thicker then the hot pink one which i also like and blends really well, i feel this one has more coverage, though i don't really need that much coverage. it is really cheap and a little does go a long way, it's easy to blend but careful you don't get too excited & put too much on as then it may get cakey as the day wears on. i'm about a nc25 & the colour works fairly well & brightens my complexion making my skin look healthier; definite winner for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mcda

I ordered the hot pink bottle but they sent me this so i decided to try it out. I actually liked it. i have a normal type skin with an oily t zone which i did have to blot after a few hours but just out of habit, not really needed it. I really liked this but next time i would like to try the hot pink so thats why i wouldnt repurchase this product. I really recommend it to normal and dry skin types :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by alohahawaii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received mine......Um I was excited until I applied it to the back of my hand and the perfumey smell started vaporizing its way to my nostrils. I don't even have a desire to apply it to my face. The bottle is pretty.......Hmmmmm.....thats about the extent of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Susie1431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an okay product. Supposed to be a 3-in-1 kind of deal: Whitening, UV protection (SPF 25), and Wrinkle Improvement. Can't say I can see the effects of wrinkle improvement (since I'm 21) but it does give moderate to medium coverage; its like a tinted moisturizer. It has a greyish tint that goes away after a few minutes of application. This only comes in one shade so I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones (It's an Asian product so think Asian skin tones). I prefer my tinted moisturizers to this because my tinted moisturizers do a better job of color matching to my tone. This evens out skin tone....but so do my tinted moisturizers.

If you are planning on buying this online be careful of fakes. I have seen lots of fakes pop up on Amazon and Ebay. It's generally around $25+ for the real one. Skin79 makes this product and they have an official US and North America site that you an order from. If you are worried about fakes, you can look up the differences between the real one and fake ones online. For a quick summary: the real one has an authenticity label on the bottle that would look "damaged" if someone tries removing it and sticking it on another bottle. Also, the box it comes in has perforations on one side. If you search around the internet, people have posted side by side comparisons between the fake and real ones with in-dept descriptions.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nilegna

I like this product a lot because since I've started using it, I've had a lot less break outs. I have sensitive skin so it's pretty easy for my skin to break out. It allows my skin to breathe and it makes me feel like I have nothing on! It lasts me the whole day and keeps my face pretty moisturized. It oxidizes after a few minutes like everyone says, but because I still have pretty dark skin it's a little too light for me, which makes me super sad. I set it with my MAC Studio Fix (I'm a C4) and it seems to balance it out a little, but not too much so I only wear it for daily wear when I go to school and don't really care haha. Another down side is that it has a pretty high SPF so while that's amazing for your skin, it's horrible when you take pictures. My face looks pale as a ghost. So be careful!