Lancome Genifique

3.1

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is penetrating alright. This stuff causes me to break out. Didn't know why but the penetration has something to due with the cause of break out. Causing me cyst too!! It cause my skin to get pretty oily after a few hours.

the real product is better than the sample cos the samples are more diluted. the effects for me are smoother skin - look n feel. smaller pores n youthful look. most importantly, it does not cause redness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so glad I didn't buy this. I was given 3 tubes of 5ml sample, meaning I sampled in total 15ml of this product. 30ml is the full size, so I had used up half the amount of a full size product. I used it every morning under my day moisturiser but this did nothing for my skin. I could've gone by without applying it and there won't be any difference at all. Don't waste your money on this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Purchased the concentrate first, it was a little too strong for my skin. Went back to return and was asked to try the Cream Serum. I LOVE IT!!!! I'm 27 and have had acne problems my entire life. This has my acne and breakouts under control, my skin looks amazing and is more clear. I feel like the fine lines and the smile lines are reduced. It makes my anti-aging products work better. I also went out and bought the concentrate for my mother who is 57 and has roscea. BIG difference! She looks younger than all her sisters. She loves it too and her face is less red.

um $80 for no results. yay! felt nice when tried at macy's so bought it, but after using the entire bottle as directed, my lines are not improved and i have some forehead breakouts i've never seen before. . . can't say the forehead issue is product related, but it's there. my dna (u know, the marketing campaign) has been duped.

I was talked into buying this product against my better judgement - having had clogged pores years ago from Lancome products - but the assistant assured me it would not cause me any problems - so I purchased it and the first time I used it I got spots on my face - so I put it away for a couple of weeks - and went back to it to see if this was the problem only to end up after one use with very angry spots on my cheeks. Never again. It gets one pencil only because I cannot give it 0.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love lancome and their products, but this was a huge disapointment. I used it faithfully for a month and a half, until my face became so dry and I started to actually break out in acne for the first time in years. Shame on Lancome for this one!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Even though I am 19, after years of not taking care of my skin and bad eating habits, my skin isn't nearly as healthy as it should be. A few months ago, I noticed that I've started to get some fine lines, especially when I smile. Since then, I invested some money in better skincare products, and stuck to a routine. During the winter my cheeks are extremely dry, and my tzone is oily, so I have combination skin. After using this serum every night, my skin is instantly smoothed and feels more comfortable. I have noticed that the fine lines have seemed to lessen, and my face feels so soft!
I love this product, and I'll buy more when I run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am gay, asian, with very soft skin. Most people think I look 23 even though I am 26 now. So why do I purchase genifique? Well, I have a very very thin fine line that doesn't even look like a wrinkle left side of my face near my mouth. So I decide to try it on that side to see if it would even out and make my skin flawless. And I think it does thin out that line more that over 8 months of using it, I don't see that line that visibly. I think this product is great if you start out early as a PREVENTIVE method. You probably won't notice a big difference if you already have deep wrinkle lines. I purchased around November, and sometimes out of laziness forget to put it on. But I use it at least 3-4 times a week. It has last me this long. I personally would prefer not a glass bottle design, as I like the plastic tube one that you can squeeze out the last drop as you finish the product hehehe.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

the moment i put this one, I felt like my skin was getting a chemical burn around the corner of my nose, nosetomouth lines, and my cheeks. had to wash it off right away. Not only that, my eyes were watering and stayed red for 2 days despite putting drops to relieve the redness. Never again. I dont have sensitive skin but whenever i use lancome skincare i get a similar burn.