January 27, 2015 | 1369 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ouqtinvu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thin somewhat sparse pale lashes. I'm very fair with dark brown hair. I have tried every mascara from drugstore (have stopped wasting my money there) to Chanel (a 2nd favorite as they have agreat waterproof mascara). I have tried the regular Diorshow and just wasn't that impressed - and it seemed to dry out so quickly. So I tried Iconic and I am thrilled. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it - and if I take the time to use 3 coats I'm asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes! Miracle for me and it's very water resistant - my eyes tear - so that's why I was using waterproof only mascaras - but I must say I haven't had any problems with this one. I was a big fan of wearing mascara base to pump up my volume but with Iconic I don't need it. I'm on my 2nd tube - I don't plan to be without it! Makes my sickly little lashes look healthy and dramatic so I'm a very happy camper - worth every cent considering the amount of money I've wasted through the years on other brands that just never lived up to their hype. This one does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is seriously my favorite mascara. I don't use it with an eyelash curler (mine sucks and I can't find a shu uemura curler anywhere) and I like brushing my lashes to the outside instead of up with this mascara, it makes my eyes pop.

It gives great length and volume, especially if you use about three coats. It also isn't waterproof yet it lasts very long and keeps its hold/shape/for and doesn't clump/smudge, unlike many other mascaras. It was about 28 dollars here but this mascara is seriously work the price. I get tons of compliments on my lashes while wearing this! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

This is a Mascara I purchased recently, its a good Mascara and does a good job lengthening my eye lash + curls it, but it does lack volume. The texture is good and not too cloggy .. but I can only give it 3 lippies because it was disappointing for a Dior product. I wont be purchasing this again after I finish ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also got this with the freebie case and mini lipstick- what a gimmick but it worked! Anyway, I think that CD makes the best mascaras on the market and they are worth the steep price. This one has the rubber wand which helps the mascara go on without clumping: you can apply multiple layers without making a clumpy mess as with most other mascaras. This is my mascara of choice for work as it never smudges. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by tiffy3k

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reason I bought this mascara because it comes with a little black leather case with a mini lipstick. After i had tried the mascara, it has become my all time favorite mascara. It doesn't smudge, the texture of mascara is very smooth and it doesn't clump at all. It does a very good job on lengthening lashes but not a very good job on thickening. If you looking for a lengthening mascara this must be the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by aramura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Definitely my HG!!!!!! Fabulous stuff!

Together with Chanel extreme cils my most favorite mascara (and I am very fastidious when it comes to mascaras - tried tons of them).

Incredible results comparing the original Diorshow which was just average and could be compared with 2000calories by MF.

With Iconic my lashes are long, curled and looking just gorgeous.
Will re-purchase, no matter what.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by hollygolightlyyyyyy

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not HG, but very black which I love, and paired with Lancome liquid liner, it makes my eyes look lovely and doe eyed. I have decently long lashes, but I need curling and thickening, the reasoning why its not holy grail is it does not thicken, but it covers the rest, It really opens up your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tthurmond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seems that all of the mascaras that I have loved have eventually become less exciting to me. Perhaps I dont understand how short the life expectancy is of mascara. With that said... I got this mascara about 8 weeks ago and at first only used it a couple of times per week, but over the past 3 weeks have used it about almost everyday. As of a couple of days ago it does not look as beautiful as it did before. But when it did look good, it looked very good. I was even complimented by a stranger on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by klim3690

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this mascara because I have thin and very little asian eyelashes. I was looking for something to REALLY lengthen and volumize my lashes since I like, HAVE NONE. When I went in Sephora, I was tied between Givenchy's PhenomEYE's and Diorshow Iconic... but was convinced to purchase Dior's since it contains extra ingredients to condition and slowly lengthen lashes!

SO far, I've been completely ObbbbsesssedddDD with it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short, sparse, light Asian eyelashes, so I need a mascara that does pretty much EVERYTHING. This mascara does it ALL and it does not smudge! Unless a less expensive version that does the same thing come along, this is will be in my makeup bag for a long time.