April 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2004 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Suzy_h

Good lord someone please let me know if this scent comes in other products. I just love it! It is just fragranced with jasmine absolute and vetivert oil, but the combination of the cocoa butter scent adds a chocolate, coconut, floral, musk quality that is so yummy. Oh yeah its a great powder too :P It really makes your skin soft. I havent noticed it ball up at all. But horrid packaging. I leave a tiny little corner open and shake it shake it shake it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by red1013

This powder is wonderful. It has a fresh, slightly sweet smell and it IS indeed silky. I had read the other reviews on this page before I used it, so I was ready for it to pour out all over the place...and it did. But the smell is so great, it makes the mess tolerable. I just dumped it into another container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 10:36:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i agree with the other reviewers-the flimsy shaker dispenser is annoying. even when fully closed the powder still escapes...that's why i give it a 4 instead of a 5. however, i cannot find another body powder that has such a brilliant scent. very warm and spicy and sexy...i always get compliments when i wear this. another plus for this powder is the gentle formula, which doesn't irritate at all like other fragrant powders. i use it everywhere- i even sprinkle it in my lingerie drawer instead of using sachets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by trinity550

It smells delicious - almost good enough to eat! On my long hunt for a great dusting powder, it has ended with this one. It feels wonderful on and my husband loves the smell too which is rare since he is very picky about scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't care if this came in a plastic bag! This is a wonderfully fragrant powder! I can't stand cheapy drugstore perfumely smells and this is something you can just breathe in and say, "AHHHHHHH". If only there were a fragrance or lotion I would stop my search for the best smell. Gee can you tell I like it?!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by toneja

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! This is my fave of the 4 I've tried from them and I'm NOT a powder person as I prefer lotions/creams but the cocoa butter in this makes up for it. I can smell it later throughout the day and even gets stronger when I'm at the gym working out. Niiiiice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! This product is worth all of the raves... I am not usually one for dusting powders, but this makes me see the light. It truly imparts a velvety feeling to your skin, especially after a bath or shower. The scent is delicate and should not interfere with any other scnet you might choose to wear. I do, however, see why everyone always complains about the packaging. How can a company that sells such lovely products use such awful packaging??? Even after the container is in the "closed" position, I am still able to shake out some powder by turning it upside down. This makes me wonder if the product is really going to stay fresh or if it is going to get exposed to moisture, although "closed."

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2003 10:49:00 AM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this much more than Bare Naked Lady. The scent in this is heavenly and the powder isn't exactly finely milled but it does it's job. The cocoa butter bits in there are a lovely touch but seiously most of these bits fall onto the floor anyway waiting to be picked up! The smell of this is enough reason for me to buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 9:06:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. This is a staple for me...I use it every single day. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, the packaging SUCKS! But I love it anyway...the silkiness of the powder, the lovely, sweet scent. Perfection in a powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kiwiwood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't fond of this when I first ordered it but have grown to truly love it. The scent is soft, feminine and fresh and the tiny bits of cocoa powder give it just that perfect bit of silky feel. Will definitely keep this on hand.