October 31, 2014 | 1507 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by foxychi

Smells wonderful, not too chalky. My one complaint is the packaging. The hole openings are too big to be practical, and my container also leaks...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I am probably a big minority here, but I think that Silky Underwear STINKS! It smells like musky sweat to me, not a pretty floraly jasmine like I was expecting. This powder also shares the scent of Alkmaar soap (Which I can't stand either).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time fav body powder. The scent is soft and it feels like cool silk when applied. But why can't Lush figure out a way to make their powder easier to use? The container is useless, I always have to put Lush powders in a glass topped candy dish to keep it from going EVERYWHERE!!! But I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by bchamp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is less than desirable, but the product is fantastic! The mix of jasmine & vetiver, is sweet, light & lovely, never overpowering. It glides over your skin like a feather. The cocoa butter bits are very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2004 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Suzy_h

Good lord someone please let me know if this scent comes in other products. I just love it! It is just fragranced with jasmine absolute and vetivert oil, but the combination of the cocoa butter scent adds a chocolate, coconut, floral, musk quality that is so yummy. Oh yeah its a great powder too :P It really makes your skin soft. I havent noticed it ball up at all. But horrid packaging. I leave a tiny little corner open and shake it shake it shake it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by red1013

This powder is wonderful. It has a fresh, slightly sweet smell and it IS indeed silky. I had read the other reviews on this page before I used it, so I was ready for it to pour out all over the place...and it did. But the smell is so great, it makes the mess tolerable. I just dumped it into another container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 10:36:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i agree with the other reviewers-the flimsy shaker dispenser is annoying. even when fully closed the powder still escapes...that's why i give it a 4 instead of a 5. however, i cannot find another body powder that has such a brilliant scent. very warm and spicy and sexy...i always get compliments when i wear this. another plus for this powder is the gentle formula, which doesn't irritate at all like other fragrant powders. i use it everywhere- i even sprinkle it in my lingerie drawer instead of using sachets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by trinity550

It smells delicious - almost good enough to eat! On my long hunt for a great dusting powder, it has ended with this one. It feels wonderful on and my husband loves the smell too which is rare since he is very picky about scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't care if this came in a plastic bag! This is a wonderfully fragrant powder! I can't stand cheapy drugstore perfumely smells and this is something you can just breathe in and say, "AHHHHHHH". If only there were a fragrance or lotion I would stop my search for the best smell. Gee can you tell I like it?!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by toneja

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! This is my fave of the 4 I've tried from them and I'm NOT a powder person as I prefer lotions/creams but the cocoa butter in this makes up for it. I can smell it later throughout the day and even gets stronger when I'm at the gym working out. Niiiiice