November 23, 2014 | 976 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by MissTwidge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love! White florals and I have had a spotty history (I think the last time we meshed was Marc Jacobs back in 2002). But this, for me, is it. It's not too sweet, not too powdery, and not too old. It's the Goldilocks of florals for me. The drydown and eventual weardown is consistent- no weird, cloying after-glow, just a lovely scent that gradually fades away. Definitely great for daytime and even office wear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I so wanted to love this fragrance. I love the bottle and after reading all the reviews I was convinced I would love the scent - a pretty, feminine, wear-to-work floral. I'm sure it is all those things to someone, but it just isn't for me. For me, this is a stinging, headache-inducing rose. If you love Stella, this is probably for you. I need something a little softer with a touch of sweetness, so I'll stick with Coach as my pretty, feminine, wear-to-work floral.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Laurel15

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I went nuts for this after smelling it on a scent strip in a catalog, but the actual perfume was a disappointment. I wore it during a sunny day while gardening. Chloe is a pretty floral - clean, transparent and girly, though perhaps not as classy as it's lovely, be-ribboned bottle. But Chloe's nondescript and utterly synthetic character (think shampoo) clashed abruptly with sun-warmed petunia petals carried on the fresh spring air. Chloe is, I guess, a fantasy of a sunny spring garden dreamed by a girl who doesn't like to go outside - a pubescent vision of cartoon flowers in a world where plastic ponies and pastel butterflies dance under a florescent sun.

11 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by amymacd78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best perfume I have ever smelled. This will be the perfume I use forever. I do not like strong scents / citrus / musky. This is light and gorgeous. Expensive but worth the treat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Chloe is powdery-citrus-iris-rose-musky perfume that would at first
seem to be a high-end classic in its own time. But on me, it just
goes "off" and does not work for me at all. Reminiscent of Prada
Infusion d'Iris and White Linen. I do love the bottle and adverts though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Where do I start? This might be the fragrance of my life, actually I'm hesitating between this and Vera Wang (original). I flirted with it for like 3 months before actually buying it as it is really expensive; ended up getting the EDP 30 ml bottle for 56 10% off.
The first time I sniffed it, it automatically reminded me of a bed with clean linnen sheets, love it for its pureness, elegance and for some reason I feel really clean and fresh wearing it. Love the bottle, the scent lasts all day long on me and what I do notice is that it won't change after hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by leeyah87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chloe 2008 EDP is gorgeous! It's the first perfume that I fell in love with at first sniff. It's a soft, powdery rose and I find it suitable for all occasions. I spritz the underneath of my hair once and it lasts all day. It is pleasant, non-offensive (unlike my bottle of Flowerbomb) and doesn't punch anyone in the face when I walk into the room. It's so beautiful and I feel pretty when I wear it. Along with Jalaine Silk, this is one of the most complimented perfumes I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This perfume is so beautiful. The smell is light, powdery, flowery. I love the packaging, it is just so cute. I just recently got this perfume. I bought a deluxe perfume sampler from SDM and picked out this one as my "free" full size bottle from the assortment. I think this will be a favourite for sure and would rebuy it as an eau de parfum (I have the edt) at some point.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by kathhh

While it's an absolutely gorgeous scent, i find it doesn't last too long. It's also VERY expensive for a perfume.

the scent IS very clean, fresh and gorrrrgeous though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by clarebc1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am writing this review for the INTENSE version of the Chloe edp. I have been looking for a long time for a perfume I can wear daily and also as a soft evening scent. I have tried many and some have no staying power and are gone in 2 hours and others are so heavy they make me feel ill. Chloe Intense is a beautiful medium weight perfume. It is soft and sexy, and reminds me of something I might have worn when I was younger (white musk -wild musk?) although it has a lot more going for it than just a sweet smell. It has depth too, and the scent has immense staying power, but not in a cloying way. It just lingers beautifully and I can still smell it in the evening after spraying in the morning, and sometimes a little the next morning too. The rose is a proper wild rose smell and the pink pepper may be what reminds me of the musk, but it is light and pretty and does not make me gag like other musky scents. It has a slight oriental feel which makes it more womanly than girly. I beg Chloe, please keep this as a permanent addition to the perfume stable. I am hoping it is not a limited edition, as for me this is my daytime HG.