Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 11/17/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I used to be that girl that NEVER filled in her brows. I used to think it was pointless and never wanted to do it, I got this product with my Sephora rewards points and I decided to not let it go to waste and give it a try. HOLY COW. This stuff made me want to start doing my brows!

-very natural looking! there's nothing I hate more than eyebrows that look like they've been drawn on by a blind kindergarten kid. They still look like my own brows just more polished and put together.
-it doesn't have waxy texture. It's very smooth and easy to apply. Just glides right over the brows without any choppiness.
-the shade I picked is perfect for my hair color and skin tone. Not obvious very subtle looking
-the packaging in general is very sleek and cute. Easy to take with you for travel and such.
- i set my brows with a clear mascara to hold everything in place and I swear this stuff does not budge! I got soaking wet at school the other day and funny enough everything slid off my face from the rain EXCEPT my brows!

All in all I would repurchase this all over again if it somehow got out of my hands. I don't know how I went so long without trying this stuff out. Very much a staple product for me now!

on 11/13/2013 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I never wanted to spend the money on Brow Wiz but decided to splurge during a Sephora sale. This is my new HG brow pencil. It makes my brows look more natural than any other product. I love how tiny the pencil is because I have sparse brows. The Caramel shade is the PERFECT match for my strawberry blonde brows.

on 11/5/2013 12:39:00 PM

Meh. Maybe I'm just used to really dark and defined brows or something but I thought that these brow pencils weren't opaque enough. I definitely would think that they are for people who are more into natural looking brows where it doesn't even look like you filled them in. I do however love the packaging and how the spooly is on one side and the pencil is on the other. Still, with the lack of opacity, I would recommend the benefit brow pencils over these.

on 11/3/2013 2:58:00 PM

Yes!! This has completely changed how I do my eyebrows. I use this to shape and fill in my brows, set it with a brow powder, and sometimes a brow gel to finish. I love the range of colors, how easily it applies, how much control I have over the color. Some ppl complain about it not lasting but I don't have that problem, I recommend setting it with a matching powder to avoid it!

on 11/3/2013 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm am super picky about brow pencils. I was very leary about this because it is a retractable pencil and in the past I have found retractables are too harsh because you need a sharp point you can only get with a sharpener to achieve a natural look instead of looking like a grandma with obviously drawn on brows. The point on this is so fine and it works perfect. You can adjust the darkness by just changing the pressure you apply when filling in brows. I purchased medium ash. I usually require dark browns in other drugstore pencils because I have dark brown hair and my eyebrows are really dark. I thought I would mention this if you are curious about shades. The medium ash is perfect for dark eyebrows any darker shades would prob be better for women with jet black hair and brows.

on 10/24/2013 8:37:00 PM

This is a great product! Love the spooly! The only thing I would complain about is the price!

on 10/18/2013 11:37:00 AM

I have sparse asian brows that need a lot of help!

I like to have a natural finish with my brows. I have black hair but because they are sparse they are not VERY black! The tail of my eyebrows end very short so consequently, I need to fill in my brows everyday.

What I love:
-color: its perfect! I use Medium Ash, and its a very nice natural color. Not too dark, not too brown/black/red. It makes for a very natural finish.
-precision tip is great for doing little thin strokes through the brows
-fantastic spoolie: its small, and the hairs are tight so it brushes through the brows really nicely and helps distribute the product nicely

What I don't love:
-price: 27$CAD for a pencil.
-lasting power: if you are oily, this will breakdown during the day and start to slide off. It kind of blurs up if you manage to not touch it, but it will definitely come off if you do.

So all in all, I think this is one of the best brow products out there, but its not perfect. Anastasia make fantastic brow products, so I would recomment trying this (or any of her other brow products).

on 10/8/2013 3:37:00 PM

BEST EYEBROW PENCIL EVER. This brow wiz is seriously the best thing it lasts for a realllllly and I love the color variations.

on 10/7/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Perfect brow pencil, my one and only. I wished the formula was more lasting. I love the spooly!

It's AMAZING. I CRINGE looking at pictures of my eyebrows before using this. I will never look for another pencil ever. Could last a bit longer but that's my only complaint. I use the Anastasia brow powder over top and my eyebrows look very professional.

Popular Brows Products