October 31, 2014 | 1722 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by chinaglazer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My HG of brow colors! It glides on, isn't waxy or some other weird texture, and is the perfect color for me (medium ash). The color looks completely natural. And it has the brush on the end... so convenient! I've spent many dollars on brow pencils, pens, sharpeners, etc. This is the jackpot!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by to0pink

I love this eyebrow pencil. It has a spoolie at the other end which makes it so easy and convenient to blend the color. No need to swap tools. It lasts a while depending on how much you use. My most favorite part about it is that it's just ONE thing you need for your eyebrows. You don't need a separate color or brush, it's all packed into one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Sephora and the SA suggested that I should get brunette, so i did but its a little too brown but still looks good on me but i want to try medium ash. well anyways as far as the product goes its wonderful for filling in my eyebrows! i have used NYC brunette powder ( and this was wayy to brownish reddish for me!) and ugh it looked so unnatural! The pencil is really thin and the spooly thing is sooo great for blending it in. I absolutely love love love this product for my eyebrows. Its about $21.00 i think... pricey compared to my drugstore eyebrow products but i will def. repurchase this again because it gave me great results. its little hard to get color out , but it works well for me because i wont over do it. great natural look! I've also tried the maybelline eyebrow definer pencil, but could never find a good color on me as well. i was kind of hesitate in buying this because it was $21.oo but i'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by 4arakim

I'm Asian with black/brown hair and I bought mine in the color Medium Ash. It's such a perfect color for me! I love love love this eyebrow pencil. The reason I love this eyebrow pencil is that it's so hard to go overboard. The application is so light so that gradual buildup is extremely easy to obtain. I used to use power to fill in my eyebrows, but after using this product I will never use anything else. It's definitely worth the $20.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gives natural-looking results. Expensive but definitely worth it and travel-friendly. For reference, i have dark brown-black hair and use the Brow Wiz in Brunette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I have black hair, but I use Brunette because of my lighter complexion. I never liked brow pencils, and chose brow powders instead. However, once I tried this on, I immediately changed my mind! I get more precision because I get to draw wherever I want, and however hard I want. I do not have to worry about where the brow powder will end up instead, nor do I need to set the powder with brow gel. Brunette might be for brunettes, but if you use it with a stronger hand, it will come out dark brown, dark enough for those with black hair. The staying power of the Brow Wiz is quite long lasting because I've worn this on a day that I would be sweating non stop, and it still held up to when I first applied it. The spoolie on the other end is very convenient. It allows me to blend my brow hairs with the pencil, and it also saves me some room in my make up bag. The packaging is a thumbs up because of the twist up. I hate brow pencils that need to be sharpened because I think that if a pencil is blade sharp, the result will be so unnatural and artificial. The price of it is quite reasonable because I use so little that it'll probably last me 6+ months

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xxMakeUpJunkiexx

I love Brow Wiz! I have espresso brown hair & i use the 'Brunette' shade, which is a perfect match to the natural color of my brows. I absolutely love the packaging and really like the grooming wand on the opposite end. A little bit really goes a long way, and if you use light strokes and blend them in with the wand, u will get a really natural look. I like my brows a bit more dramatic, with a higher, more pronounced arch, & the thinness of the mechanical pencil really allows me to create that look. I get a lot of compliments on my eye brows whenever I pencil them in (usually when I'm going out or have a little bit of extra time in the a.m.) & I myself love the definition this pencil gives my brows. Eyebrows really "shape" your face, and this is the ideal tool to help u create a more defined brow. If u can get past the pricetag, it's really an awesome buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by vagabondage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's true, there really isn't a huge amount of product enclosed in this burgundy pencil. However, what is there is amazing and HG-worthy. This pencil is thin, accurate, and relatively stiff, which makes it responsible for the most attractive brows I've ever achieved. The color never veers red or orange (as so many brow pencils and powders inexplicably do), which I seriously appreciate. The spoolie brush on the other end is firm and does a great job of blending the color in and making it look more natural. I have struggled with my sparse and pale eyebrows for years, and always hated them with a passion. I got an actual COMPLIMENT on my eyebrows one day while wearing this amazing Brunette brow magic. That alone has made it entirely worth the price tag. I will repurchase this again and again.
04/14 EDIT: I have gotten compliments on my eyebrows every single time I've posted on the FOTD board. I love this thing, and tell anyone who will listen how amazing it is. It is never allowed to be discontinued. Ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ambism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice, thin brow pencil that really fills in any bald/missing patches of brow hair appropriately (untraceable). Like everyone else stressed, the pencil runs out rather quickly andů that's very inconvenient. It seems like at the time that you need it the most, it runs out.

Would I purchase again? Yes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product. I picked it up to darken in my naturally transparent eyebrows. So here are my pros and cons:
Pros:
1. Small precise pencil- easily targets the areas I wanted to darken.
2. Self sharpening- I'm ultra lazy and usually dont feel like sharping my eye pencils every time I need to use them.
3. Double ended pencil with Spooly brush- for blending.

Cons:
1. Small pencil = short life span. I used this pencil for about 3 weeks to a month frequently but not everyday and the pencil ran out left. I also want to note that I used it rather lightly because I wanted to enhance my natural brows not draw on new ones.
2. Price- even though this pencil was relatively cheaper than other Anatasia products it still ran out too quick for $20 USD at Sephora.

Overall, I'm glad I bought the brow wiz because I still use the spooly end of the wand. But would not purchase again.