Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 7/22/2013 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

THE best eyebrow pen out there. Glides on so smooth and light so you can gradually build up color and opacity to create a more natural look. The pen point is very small, allowing for precision, and the other end is a spooly to help blend and shape. I have medium brown hair and the Brunette shade is perfect for me. I also use it in combination with the Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso, which gives it that finishing touch. No more using eyeliners to fill in my brows - the frustrating days of applying clunky thick lines are over! Yes, it is a bit pricey but worth every penny!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I frickin love this pencil. I have dark brown hair so I picked up "brunette". "Medium ash" would've been a good option for daytime because the color was light and subtle but I wanted something a bit darker". I normally just use Mac's brun eyeshadow to fill in my brows for daytime and I use this pencil for night to make it look more define. I used to use mac's spiked brow pencil but I found that shade to be too harsh plus the product itself was too hard and waxy?? I love the spoolie on this Anastasia pencil because it actually grabs onto your brow Hairs. Definitely would repurchase! :)

on 7/21/2013 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

SO I've tried the Benefit brow zings, the Elf brow kit, and I'd say this is the lightest feeling one, I don't want to have really dark defined brows, just natural looking to enhance my terribly light brows. I have super dark brown hair, but my eyebrows aren't full probably because I'm naturally kind of hairless. Anyways it's not waxy, super light, color doesn't smear for me. I'm not very oily, so I'm normal/dry skinned. I would recommend it for casual make-up!
Super splurge but worth it!! I first tried this at Sephora, so if you are skeptical, go to a Sephora near you. The lady who helped me really convinced me and it's a pretty popular product since I bought the last one they had!

on 7/18/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This pencil was definitely a splurge, but my brows have never looked so good!

My eyebrows look so natural. The pencil goes on very easily and smoothly. It blends very easily with the attached spoolie as well. It stays on all day and looks very natural while still making my brows look bold.

I was never go back to waxy pencils. I love this one!

on 7/15/2013 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A little pricey but worth it my makeup friends! The product is so easy to apply... A light stroke through the sparse areas and a defined line for arches = AMAZINGLY SHAPED BROWS ! Cant remember what eyebrow enhancing was like without the product! I use the shade brunette but it comes ina variety of colors for your perfect match.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use a brow product every day. I received this as part of a kit from Anastasia. I used the medium brown ash one. It is not full of much product, does blend well, and the spoolie is handy. I however love Lancome's Powder Pencil product to this one. I have used the Lancome one for years and it lasts and lasts, looks every bit as natural, and is easier to blend than this one. For the price there was not enough product in it to warrant paying for it again full price. Okay, but nothing to write a glowing review about.

on 7/8/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

-Retractable pencil
-spoolie to brush your brows with to get a perfect shape (clean it every now and then so it's not caked with makeup)
-nice ashy natural-looking brow color (i have dark brown brows, and i got "Caramel" to fill the small spaces between)
-tiny, TINY point on the pencil to make realistically hair-like strokes
-expensive, about $20
-pencil not creamy at all (you do not want creamy pencil on your brows, or you can sweat it off!)
-lasts all day

Overall, I give this a thumbs up

I have over plucked spars brows. This pencil fills them in perfectly no Groucho Marx look. It twists up and is always sharpened just right. As well as lasting forever, ive had mine over a year. A must have! Let's pray they don't discontinue or change.

on 6/26/2013 10:08:00 AM

I've never liked eyebrow pencils. They've always looked so harsh on me, and I could never make them work for me. All of that changed when I purchased Brow Wiz in Brunette a little over 3 months ago. Regardless of how many times I go over my brows with this pencil, it never makes them look harsh. It lasts all day, never fading, and just completes my whole look. I use this daily, and can't imagine not having this as part of my makeup stash.

I am addicted to this pencil! I use medium ash and I love that I finally found a light brown that doesn't have a reddish tint to it as my brows are ash. It doesn't need to be sharpened, ever which is the best as I hate sharpening pencils. The spoolie at the other end is very well made and puts the perfect finish on brows. It is extremely skinny so that helps to minimize any mistakes. It's also quite expensive at over $20.00 but I find it stays put all day, the design is amazing, and therefore it's worth it. I used to have the original pencil that needed to be sharpened but I found the formula too hard. This one is very smooth and works with just light strokes. I will definitely repurchase.
Edit: There is such a small amount of pencil. I was shocked at how fast I went through this. I have barely touched the original pencil that needs to be sharpened which is a much better value as it's the exact same color. For the price they really should double the amount you get. While I love the ease of use, small amount, bad value.

Popular Brows Products