Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 1/30/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I adore this product, I use it to achieve a very defined brow. It goes on so smooth, and so pigmented. It is easy to control and easy to remove if you happen to make a mistake. Despite being easy to remove it is very long wearing and looks perfect even after a night of hard partying and a long slumber. It might be expensive but a little goes a long way, the brush on the end is so handy and it just matches perfectly with the powder. Worth the splurge!

on 1/28/2013 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like the product, but I can't get over the fact that this $20 pencil only lasted me a month. Way too much money for the miniscule amount of product inside.

Switched over to the regular Anastasia pencil and getting the same results

Brilliant product, I have very sparse over plucked brows and the little pencil is perfect at extending the brow and filling in any gaps, the brush on the end is a very handy addition too. It is quite expensive but did last me about 3-4 months so would purchase again.

on 1/19/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i bought the Anastasia Brow Wiz after watching a youtube make up guru. Her eyebrows looked great so I ordered my own. I paid around 15 from cult beauty.co.uk. The only problem being was that the pencil was already broken when i received it. It is still usable but it was a little disappointing. The spoolie brush is great for guiding and shaping the brow, also blends out any harsh lines. I used to use rimmel dark brown eye pencil and it definitely was not dark brown it was more a gingery tone!! also it was thick and un natural whereas the Anastasia Brow Wiz in the colour 'brunette is the perfect shade for my dark hair!

on 12/6/2012 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this product. It is the perfect texture to give a natural brow shape, and the spoolie at the end makes it easy to shape brows and keep them looking natural. The colour Ash Blonde is perfect for me, not at all red or orange like a lot of brow pencils.

My only complaint about this is how long it lasts for the price. I only fill in the ends of my brows and shape them a little at the front and the pencil lasted almost exactly one month before the product ran out. I have read some reviews below saying that theirs lasted for 5 months with daily use, or even up to a year, but this was definitely not the case for me. This cost me around 20 including delivery, and for a month's worth of product it is just so expensive. Having said that, I will still repurchase because I can't find anything that works as well.

on 12/3/2012 5:58:00 PM

Buy this. I bought cheap eyebrow pencils my whole life. I hardly used them and I don't want to think about the times I did. This pencil is thin, easy to blend, looks natural, and lasts forever on your brows. Also, it matches perfectly with the brow powder. As much as I've used this and as long as it's lasted me, it has been very cost effective. Even if I had to buy more than one per year I'd still do it. And it has the brush on the other end!

on 11/24/2012 8:18:00 PM

Best eyebrow pencil I have ever used! Goes on so easily and lasts forever.

on 11/17/2012 9:48:00 PM

The best thing about this for me is the spoolie, which eliminates the need for me to carry around a separate eyebrow brush. I also love that it's a twist-up pencil that I don't need to sharpen. I use the color Medium Ash, which is a darkish brown with no detectable red tones. I like how pigmented this is, and once applied, it stays put. I was afraid the brush would be abrasive/harsh, but it's actually softer than the Tweezerman brow brush I was previously using. Yes, it's pricey, but I'd totally buy it again for it's slender, doesn't need sharpening, the perfect color, has a convenient spoolie, and can be found anywhere (though it's frequently sold out). :) UPDATE (2/26/13): I just ordered 2 more Brow Wiz pencils from Sephora and Anastasia has changed the packaging: the pencil is no longer magenta/burgundy in color, but black w/ gold lettering. Unfortunately, along w/ the color change, the quality of the spoolie/brush seems to have changed too. Whereas previously the bristles were very soft and gentle, the spoolie now is quite harsh and prickly. I'm using the same amount of pressure/force to brush my brows, but it's as if each bristle is coarser and stiffer (if that makes sense). I lowered the "Packaging Quality" to 4 lippies from 5 due to the new spoolie. :(

on 10/28/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my overall favorite product. I've bought so many brow pencils and powders and even gels in the past and this one gives me the most natural look. The pencil is thin and matches my eyebrow color really well. Would definitely buy this again and will probably use this for as long as I can. Won't be looking for a replacement any time soon!

on 10/2/2012 4:36:00 PM

I just ordered my pencil and I used it for the first time today. Easy to say IM IN LOVE! Now, I do not like the price of it ($20 for little product) and as many had mentioned it is very fragile. They could have made it thicker. I don't need to really bring it with me anywhere so it's fine at home or if you want I jguess just keep it in the box.

This pencil is awesome. The precision is so well and you don't use a lot of the product so hopefully ti lasts a long time. I have dirty blondish/light brown hair so I got it in medium ash and I think I would like going darker next time but for now this will do.

Popular Brows Products