Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The Medium Ash and Dark Brown are really nice matches, and I love the ease of the product and the spooly component at the end.

BUT... The Sephora Brand waterproof version they came out with last Summer is better...it's not only less expensive, but it actually lasts far longer than the Anastasia. By longer I mean wears longer. Sephora Brand also features a click/twist mechanism (no sharpening necessary) and a plastic tip that works like a spooly on the other side.

Anastasia wears well for 4-ish hours on me, Sephora Brand wears until I remove it with coconut oil. With each brand, I add a gel brown over it and it didn't seem to make the Anastasia last any longer.

I'm on my second Sephora pencil now and I still haven't finished up the Anastasia. Doubt I will.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this brow pencil. It's so thin so it makes it easy to draw on "brow hairs" if you want to. The color is great and very natural. The brunette color isn't too red or anything. The pencil comes with a spooky at the other end that helps you blend it out if you drew on anything too harshly.

Unfortunately, my pencil came broken. If I held it upside down, the whole stick of liner would fall out from inside. I was able to put it back in but I have to hold the pencil upright at all times. Idk if that's a common problem for others, for it to break on them.

I will definitely buy another of these whenever I run out. It helps me shape my brows so nicely!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

On any given day, I prefer to use my Dipbrow pomade, but when I want to create a softer brow look and move quickly, I reach for my Brow Wiz pencil in Ebony.

First off, it's becoming rather common knowledge that Anastasia is the reigning champion of brow products these days. The performance of every single product I've used from this brand has been superior to all others, bar none.

What makes this pencil better than the Perfect Brow pencil (which I also own and enjoy) is that the retractable tip is extremely thin, so it's convenient and no product gets wasted. Otherwise, the formula is similar, if not identical. The ultra-thin point and slip, perfect spoolie brush on the other end make defining brows a cinch!

I get a solid full day's wear out of this pencil, needing extra virgin olive oil (my makeup remover of choice) and several passes of a cotton ball to remove. Even in the humid New England summer, this stuff lasts and lasts.

The color is perfect. I prefer my brows to be black-brown rather than true black or a warmer brown, and this delivers. It doesn't pull red or blue on camera, and it's a great match for my naturally dark (yet thinning from age) brows.

It's pricey, but considering how well it performs and how long it seems to last, I think it's entirely worth it, especially considering how woefully short most other brands fall in terms of color selection for brow products.

I have always had insecurities of my eyebrows and have tried quite a bit of products to accommodate that. This is the solution for me. I tried the Anastasia tinted brow gel and loved that and wanted to see what this pencil was about and I have to tell you how glad I am that I did. It is so easy to use and gives the best results I've seen. I have fair skin and dark hair so it is hard to find something that works well for me but this exceeds my expectations. I am a cheepo when it comes to spending so buying a $21 eye pencil says how good it is.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've been wanting to try this for a long time & my cousin got it for me as a gift from Ulta, however it was the wrong color so I tried to exchange it but they wouldn't let me since I didn't have the receipt so I complained via twitter & ended up getting a gift card so I got it in the color chocolate and I love it but I'm wondering how brunette (dark brown) will look, which I may try when this one runs out. It is a bit pricey which I don't really like but other than that I can say I'm definitely pleased!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Why didn't I buy this sooner!!!! Sephora did not have the initial color i wanted which was dark brown. I bought chocolate instead and I love it!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Blonde/taupe eyebrow pencils can be difficult to find, but the Brow Wiz in Blonde is light enough for very blonde hair
- Finely tipped to create a natural look
- Pencil is a waxy consistency that lasts all day and doesn't look powdery

Cons:
- Very expensive for very little product
- Packaging is cheaply made for the price

While this product is good, it is extremely overpriced and not worth the money IMO. I have eyebrow pencils from other high end brands such as Lancome that have lasted YEARS and the brow wiz only lasted a couple of months. That may not sound that bad, but considering I didn't use it everyday and I only used it to fill in little sparse spots here and there, I think it should have lasted a lot longer.

The size of the pencil is very misleading and makes you think that there is more product in it than there actually is. In all actuality, it only contains about .08 grams of product. For $21, that is ridiculous. I went to use it the other day and actually thought there was something wrong with the pencil because none of the product was coming out. I did not expect it to run out so quickly! While this product does a decent job, I'm sure you can find cheaper alternatives that work just as well.

This eyebrow pencil is good in that it is fine tipped, has a spoolie at the end and isn't too red (I'm using the colour brunette). However, for 15 for a pathetic 0.08g amount of product, it is a HUGE RIP OFF. I have no problem spending money on products that are actually worth it and have some significant amount of product, but this isn't very different at all from many other brow products on the market that are considerably cheaper. Seriously do not waste your money, unless you want to be ripped off. It doesn't stay particularly well on the brows and will last a very short amount of time. The packaging is cheap, and looks like a 1 pencil, you would expect more from a company like this. Look elsewhere, the brand itself is not a reason to buy a product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This eyebrow pencil is LITERALLY the only one I can find in a light enough shade for my blonde hair. I tried to find something that would work at the drugstore, but all of them just run way too dark! So, since this is the only thing that works, I fork over the crazy amount of money they ask for this thing.

This works very well. Unlike normal eyeliner-like pencils, it's small and easy to use. It is super simple to use, and it takes me under 30 seconds to completely fill in and set my brows.

Sure, it doesn't seem like a complete HG, but try going without it after months of using it! It's way better than they eyeliner pencils I was using before.

My only complaint is how expensive it is, and how quickly it runs out. I feel like one brow wiz only lasts me a couple months.

I you can afford it, I think it's totally worth the money.

Love!