October 21, 2014 | 840 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I have black hair, but I use Brunette because of my lighter complexion. I never liked brow pencils, and chose brow powders instead. However, once I tried this on, I immediately changed my mind! I get more precision because I get to draw wherever I want, and however hard I want. I do not have to worry about where the brow powder will end up instead, nor do I need to set the powder with brow gel. Brunette might be for brunettes, but if you use it with a stronger hand, it will come out dark brown, dark enough for those with black hair. The staying power of the Brow Wiz is quite long lasting because I've worn this on a day that I would be sweating non stop, and it still held up to when I first applied it. The spoolie on the other end is very convenient. It allows me to blend my brow hairs with the pencil, and it also saves me some room in my make up bag. The packaging is a thumbs up because of the twist up. I hate brow pencils that need to be sharpened because I think that if a pencil is blade sharp, the result will be so unnatural and artificial. The price of it is quite reasonable because I use so little that it'll probably last me 6+ months

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xxMakeUpJunkiexx

I love Brow Wiz! I have espresso brown hair & i use the 'Brunette' shade, which is a perfect match to the natural color of my brows. I absolutely love the packaging and really like the grooming wand on the opposite end. A little bit really goes a long way, and if you use light strokes and blend them in with the wand, u will get a really natural look. I like my brows a bit more dramatic, with a higher, more pronounced arch, & the thinness of the mechanical pencil really allows me to create that look. I get a lot of compliments on my eye brows whenever I pencil them in (usually when I'm going out or have a little bit of extra time in the a.m.) & I myself love the definition this pencil gives my brows. Eyebrows really "shape" your face, and this is the ideal tool to help u create a more defined brow. If u can get past the pricetag, it's really an awesome buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by vagabondage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's true, there really isn't a huge amount of product enclosed in this burgundy pencil. However, what is there is amazing and HG-worthy. This pencil is thin, accurate, and relatively stiff, which makes it responsible for the most attractive brows I've ever achieved. The color never veers red or orange (as so many brow pencils and powders inexplicably do), which I seriously appreciate. The spoolie brush on the other end is firm and does a great job of blending the color in and making it look more natural. I have struggled with my sparse and pale eyebrows for years, and always hated them with a passion. I got an actual COMPLIMENT on my eyebrows one day while wearing this amazing Brunette brow magic. That alone has made it entirely worth the price tag. I will repurchase this again and again.
04/14 EDIT: I have gotten compliments on my eyebrows every single time I've posted on the FOTD board. I love this thing, and tell anyone who will listen how amazing it is. It is never allowed to be discontinued. Ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ambism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice, thin brow pencil that really fills in any bald/missing patches of brow hair appropriately (untraceable). Like everyone else stressed, the pencil runs out rather quickly andů that's very inconvenient. It seems like at the time that you need it the most, it runs out.

Would I purchase again? Yes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product. I picked it up to darken in my naturally transparent eyebrows. So here are my pros and cons:
Pros:
1. Small precise pencil- easily targets the areas I wanted to darken.
2. Self sharpening- I'm ultra lazy and usually dont feel like sharping my eye pencils every time I need to use them.
3. Double ended pencil with Spooly brush- for blending.

Cons:
1. Small pencil = short life span. I used this pencil for about 3 weeks to a month frequently but not everyday and the pencil ran out left. I also want to note that I used it rather lightly because I wanted to enhance my natural brows not draw on new ones.
2. Price- even though this pencil was relatively cheaper than other Anatasia products it still ran out too quick for $20 USD at Sephora.

Overall, I'm glad I bought the brow wiz because I still use the spooly end of the wand. But would not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by didi23

This is a great eyebrow pencil. Got it in Brunette. I use it to shape my brows, then fill em in with powder or mac brows in stud/spiked. I do ths because its such little product for $20.00! My method makes it last. The brunette shade is similar to the spiked but definately lighter than MAC stud eyebrow pencil. It's very thin pencil which is good for precision and the spollie at the other end of the pencil is pretty helpful with blending.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. My color is Medium Ashe and it looks super natural and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kristaax

I just recently got this and I must say, I am in LOVE!
After seeing Anastasia on Oprah a while ago(Oprah called her the 'Eyebrow Goddess' lol) and since then I've always wanted to try Anastasia products, but the price always held me back, and this was on of my splurge moments, and I am a very happy customer. I finally found an eyebrow pencil that doesn't make me look like I drew on my eyebrows! I've been using drug store brand eyebrow pencils and it always seem like when I filled in my eyebrows, it was always sitting on the hairs, and it looked unnatural, but with the brow wiz, my eyebrows never looked sooooooooo natural! I love it! I got mine in Medium Ash and it blends perfectly in with my eyebrows, very natural and soft. I also love that it comes with a spoolie, it makes it easy for travel, very convenient, definitely worth every penny. Will repurchase (:

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Milani's easy brow is very comparable to this for a fraction of the price! Walgreens and grocery stores carry Milani. Try that one instead... I can't make myself pay $20 for this product even though it is very good when I know of a product that is JUST like it at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by annxiong

Finally, i found the perfect and natural color for my brows. I use medium ash and it is the only brow pencil/color i found that does not have a reddish tone to it. The color looks reddish on the sephora website but the real color is ashy taupe brown that looks really natural.