April 18, 2014 | 1966 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by angel888

For anyone that lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada...

Sanko Trading (730 Queen Street West) sells them!!!!!

18 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by OneDollarBuddha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used these for years and they are as amazing as everyone says. I couldn't imagine bathing without one. Oh, but try to buy the real deal. I bought a knock off once and it just wasn't as high quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! Thank you guys. I came upon this by chance on the boards one day, Which made me check out the reviews. Of course I ordered a few right away. This is so wonderful. I used pure coconut oil after I showered with the cloth and my skin feels so silky smooth. Amazing! I'm never going to be without this baby in my shower! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

Great product! Give it a chance! I love how my lotions & creams sink into my skin afterwards - bring a lot of softness & energy to the surface of my skin. Love the price. Love the opportunity to launder it for sanitary reasons. I scrunch mine up & buff away!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by alyssac3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally got my salux wash cloth in the mail the other day and it's everything I thought it would be.

II find that this wash cloth is very similar to the one The Body Shop sells, it's called body polisher or something. BUT the salux cloth is thicker and feels smoother on the skin than the body shop one... plus it's only like $3 whereas the body shop one is like $10.

I am an exfoliation queen and this def gets my rave review. I love this and I think everyone should have one. I just bought a couple for my mom cause she would go bananas for this.

I even got my bf to start using it and now he's silky smooth and gets laid more cause of it.

I found out about this wash cloth here on MUA and thank heavens for this site cause i prob would have never discovered it if it wasen't for MUA'ers.

you guys are awesome.

12 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by catah21

i bought this a while ago.. and its a must HAVE!! it is a great exfoliator.. just be gentle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this about a year ago thanks to MUA! It's a great and inexpensive product. I was having issues with clogged pores on my legs from shaving and on my back from hair products and this towel has really helped me exfoliate. I just need to say though, I cannot believe people use this on their faces! My skin would never recover from that.

[Edited on 8/5/12: I no longer use this because it was bugging the KP on my legs. I bounced down the rating because I wouldn't buy it again. I use the Glytone Keratosis Pilaris Kit to control the KP on my legs and it's my HG!]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by laureg

May I just say WOW! I stumbled on these reviews by accident and am so glad that I did. I don't have a Salux brand cloth, but bought a dupe (Walmart sells them for around $5 and other Asian markets have different brands) and it has made a HUGE difference in my skin. I had KP on the backs of my arms, rough elbow skin, bad skin on my back- but no more! This cloth is such a great exfoliator and puts any scrubs and other scrub brushes/bath puffies/tools/etc. to shame! My skin is so soft, smooth and well-exfoliated now, plus I use much less moisturizer because my skin is in better condition after exfoliating. This is a great tool to use. Another great tip from MUAers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I didn't really like this bath towel. I found it awkward to use and too harsh but after using it for a while I've found scrunching it up like a bath sponge makes it a lot easier to use and scrubbing very gentle against the skin is all you need to exfoliate the skin well. I bought this towel in hope to save money on all those expensive body scrubs that just go down the drain and make a mess in my shower/bath and of course this towel isnt as luxurious and pampering as a body scrub but I find this is a great alternative and is also very cheap. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by raroux

I got this for three dollars on Amazon (if you pay more than 3-4 dollars, you're overpaying.)
Everything about it is perfect. It's cheap, easy to use, hygienic, and an amazing exfoliant. You really only need a dime sized amount of your body wash to really get this towel super sudsey, so you're saving body wash from this as well.

Also, it's great to use on your face if used gently with a cream or gel cleanser (a scrub with this towel would be deadly). I always use it on my face in the shower and afterwards I can't stop touching my face because it is just SO smooth.