April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by BaDKiTTy69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it everyday with 182 brush, most of the time I use concealer and this powder. It looks great over foundation also. Will deffinatly buy again, I am going through my second one already. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by jjjenko

I've always been wanting to try this, and after my MUA used it to set my f&b foundation, it looked amazing. Made my skin feel great. Great for setting foundation. I seriously do not know how I lived without this!! The price is not bad at all, definitely worth $25! Will definitely repurchase again and again!! I just wished it came with a mirror.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

a very good powder. i like it alone or over my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by fragileeden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a setting powder and the extra coverage over my tinted moisturizer. It makes my skin look very even. It feels light and very natural. It also made my too-light concealer a little more bearable to use. The powder sets it really well and the cakiness of the concealer is at a minimum.

As much as I love it though, it has caused a few break outs. I think it was just my skin getting used to mineral makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by yurena78

I really love this product! I use it over my moisturizer and apply it with my mac 150 brush as a fundation and it gives me enough coverage. It feels light, dont need to reapply very often, and it doesnt break me out! Itīs 100% perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by USCgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG "foundation." I use this powder as my daily foundation -- coverage is definitely on the sheerer side, but it really brightens up and evens out my skin. Coverage can be adjusted based on the brush you use -- I use the 189 brush to apply this and it makes the coverage sheer-medium. On my oily, acne-prone skin, this powder feels perfect -- light, never cakey, breathable. I've never had breakouts with this either. Also, the Medium Plus shade blends in perfectly with my NC35 skintone. Love, love this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 7:16:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the MSF Naturals! I have so many of these that I've changed colors with over the years (Deep Dark, Medium Deep, Medium Dark) and finally have settled onto Medium Plus. This color matches my NC25 skin perfectly and always has nice sheer to medium coverage. I do like how this powder has buildable coverage so depending on how good or bad my skin looks, I can just buff it on with my MAC 180 brush.
I do suggest using a kabuki style brush with this type of powder. For the longest time, I only used my MAC 181se brush but because the head is too small, I felt like some areas had more powders than others. The MAC 180 is perfect with the MSFs.
It always gives me a nice glow as well without looking too overdone. A very nice alternative to Studio Fix Fluid when I'm in a hurry and need to get out the door.
I did take one lipstick off because it's a bit pricey but it does last a very long time! I have to hit the pan on any of these powders and some I've had since they came out a few years ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by chocokissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first tried out MAC studio fix foundation, and it works pretty well, good coverage, however, i always feel that its going to break me out one day, and i heard it clogs pores. So i decided to use their mineralizing prodect as my foundation and it works PERFECTLY...so far anyways,, ;] I don't like wearing alot of makeup, but It has a sheer/light coverage and it looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. And because its a mineralizing formula, i don't have to worry about my skin breaking out. This power is perfect for people who have pretty clear skin already but just want their skin to be more evened out. Hopefully I'll keep liking it, haha I'll update if there is any changes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by xmizlynnax

I have no idea how I ever lived without this product before. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am NC35/NC32 and this is the perfect shade MSF for me. I used to use it set my liquid foundation. It gives a great natural finish and my skin FEELS amazing (not like makeup, like.. a better skin). This is sheer but IMO can be used as a light coverage foundation. I dab on some concealer and apply it with a 116 brush and it looks flawless. I usually just use this if I'm going to the gym or feeling too lazy to apply foundation. I use it over tinted moisturizer as well and it's fabulous. It's so natural. I have oily skin and it does not exacerbate my oiliness. It actually keeps it matte for longer. It gives me a nice natural 'glow' that is almost impossible for me to find with any product since I get so oily so quick. I have not broken out from it and I highly recommend this product. It is my new must have STAPLE in my makeup collection. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. It is a very good powder that you can use alone or over foundation. Gives a nice smooth natural finish. It is buildable.