August 1, 2014 | 1952 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Dianasawrr

I love using this to set my foundation, and it doesn't give me the "cake face" that can be caused by powders. I probably wouldn't use it by itself as a foundation because it's pretty sheer and I'm insecure as hell. It does cost a grip, but it will last you forever. I've had mine since January, and I've barely broken the dome. Hands down, best powder I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mary87

I love this powder! Since I'm fair skinned I use as a bronzer just too give me a bit of a glow, since most bronzers turn up orange on my skin. Glides on smooth over liquid foundation and contours the face nicely. MAC face makeup usually tends to break me out (Their studiofix foundation ruined my skin) but I've been using this powder for a year now and so far I've had no problems with it! Highly recommended!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Glam1

Great powder.You can use it alone or over foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by gbabyglo

love this stuff. i use it as a setting powder, but on the days when i'm in a rush...i just put this on by itself and its amazing! love it. sheer, but not too sheer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by BaDKiTTy69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it everyday with 182 brush, most of the time I use concealer and this powder. It looks great over foundation also. Will deffinatly buy again, I am going through my second one already. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by jjjenko

I've always been wanting to try this, and after my MUA used it to set my f&b foundation, it looked amazing. Made my skin feel great. Great for setting foundation. I seriously do not know how I lived without this!! The price is not bad at all, definitely worth $25! Will definitely repurchase again and again!! I just wished it came with a mirror.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

a very good powder. i like it alone or over my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by fragileeden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a setting powder and the extra coverage over my tinted moisturizer. It makes my skin look very even. It feels light and very natural. It also made my too-light concealer a little more bearable to use. The powder sets it really well and the cakiness of the concealer is at a minimum.

As much as I love it though, it has caused a few break outs. I think it was just my skin getting used to mineral makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by yurena78

I really love this product! I use it over my moisturizer and apply it with my mac 150 brush as a fundation and it gives me enough coverage. It feels light, dont need to reapply very often, and it doesnt break me out! Itīs 100% perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by USCgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG "foundation." I use this powder as my daily foundation -- coverage is definitely on the sheerer side, but it really brightens up and evens out my skin. Coverage can be adjusted based on the brush you use -- I use the 189 brush to apply this and it makes the coverage sheer-medium. On my oily, acne-prone skin, this powder feels perfect -- light, never cakey, breathable. I've never had breakouts with this either. Also, the Medium Plus shade blends in perfectly with my NC35 skintone. Love, love this product!