MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

3.7

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013

I love this stuff! Thank god it doesnt break me out because I was afraid of buying because of that. It covers surprisingly well for a powder, my only problem is how pricey it is. I know its MAC and yeah its worth thwe money but needed to shell out 25 dollars everytime I run out is killing me.

This is sold as a powder foundation but I never use it alone. Its great for a powder to set foundation or for touch-ups throughout the day BUT doesn't offer enough coverage to wear by itself (unless you have awesome skin). Overall I really like it but I wouldn't call it a "foundation" like MAC does.

I had this studio fix until I found great alternative powder.
Well, first of all, I must admit that this has good coverage.
but it doesn't keep up throughout the day.
after few hours, my skin looked dull and oily.
smells like plastic and the applicator is not so good quality either.
and when I had to touch up the makeup, I usually pat over the oily zones with this powder and it looked dull and cakey... :(

MAC finally decided to break away from their standard coloring code and create a powder in my color. NC41. The color is sheer perfection.... NC40 was always a tad too light and NC42 was too dark and orange! This color is perfect! I have never used the Studio Fix long enough to expirience the breakouts that people suffer from when using this but i guess i will now either be one of the lucky ones who uses this for years without a blemish or breakout after a couple of uses.

Will definitly update in a couple of weeks.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I just tried this today for the first time. I was amazed at the coverage it gave me. I usually use liquid foundation and set it with powder. This covered up my dark circles and blemishes without me having to use concealer. Looked much smoother and flawless than liquid foundation. The downside was that it was a bit dry but I'll continue to use.

I've been using this for years, and it is by far my favorite choice for powder. The coverage is much stronger than a regular pressed powder, yet your skin feels much lighter and cleaner than if you used a foundation. It evens out my skin tone so well, and I also use it to spot conceal (you can use a brush, but on the go, my finger works fine too!). For occasions when I want more makeup, or for my makeup to last longer, I also put this over regular foundation to set my makeup and decrease shine. I don't leave home without it!

The worst powder foundation ever made. Its very thick and looks caked on. Its made for the acting stage, not for everyday wear. I'm a huge MAC fan and I love just about every product they have except for this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just use it sparingly if you love your skin. That's all I'm gonna say.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am really liking this product. I was using Clarins MultiMatte but it has been discontinued so I tried MAC. I have super pale skin and was amazed that MAC had a shade that matches well with my skin. The price is also a bonus too compared to the $39 I was spending on Clarins. I get natural, even coverage with this product. Glad I found it.

This product is just okay. I find that I frequently have to reapply it and i have normal skin but it tends to dry out my skin more then other powders I have used. I don't think it is worth the price but it works for now until I find something better!

Video Reviews & Tutorials