Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

I really like this. I had the tube but I lost it! And I also have the tin. I much prefer the tube because its just easier to apply. I like the tingling sensation (normally I don't). And its very moisturizing. Way better then the Honey version. I would repurchase this in the tube form.

love love love this product. there is simply nothing that is equal to this lip balm. it lasts a long time and is nice and tingly when applied, and i dont see how the scent could be offensive to anyone since its just a minty scent. it moisturizes better than anything else, and gets rid of dry chapped lips and definately prevents them. the tube is much more convienient for application so you dont have to put your fingers in the little tin. there is no other better lipbalm. and since its only about 2.5o to 3.oo theres nothing to lose

on 6/25/2006 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Simply the best lip balm I've ever used on my perpetually chapped lips. There's nothing else to add that hasn't already been said.

I really like this stuff! It leaves my lips moist and soft. I would not recommend it to people who are allergic to bees. Their lips would puff up.

on 6/21/2006 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In my arsenal of various products, many come and go. The only one that has lasted the test of time has been my Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I am truly addicted to it and absolutely nothing even comes close. The minty sensation is so soothing to my lips and it keeps them so soft. Every time my boyfriend kisses me he asks me, "Did you just brush your teeth?" And I tell him, "No it's my Burt's Bees!" (However, I do brush my teeth!) The only time I don't wear it is when we are boating and I use a product with an SPF.

on 6/14/2006 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have so many scattered everywhere ... in the car, in hand bags, business bags, etc. I love the tingling sensation and it's just such a nice basic lip balm. It doesn't make my lips feel super soft but it works well to hold moisture.

on 6/14/2006 1:12:00 PM

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I have been wearing it for about 10 years...wow. Its hard to believe its really been that long. I love the way it feels on my lips. I really like that its not flavored or heavily sented...the minty scent comes from the peppermint oil used in the product.

Its my favorite lip product.

on 6/10/2006 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I gave this 4 lippies because I'm in love with the cool, refreshing tingly feeling this gives; however, I just don't think it's very moisturizing, and I find that I have to re-apply quite often because it absorbs extremely quickly. But it is light & non-greasy, and smells fresh. Cute packaging and reasonably priced.
***EDIT*** This just doesn't do enough to moisturize. I have to reapply every few minutes, I think it does more harm than good. Will not repurchase.

on 6/10/2006 11:40:00 AM

Best lip balm ever!! Makes my lips feel fresh and tingly. Also, I could swear that it plumps them up a bit (the peppermint maybe?). I use it over my lip liners and/or lipsticks all of the time. Not greasy, not sticky. I will keep using this product as long as they keep making it.

LOVE IT! AND IT TINGLES! NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHAPSTICK AGAIN1