Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 8/23/2006 11:44:00 PM

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm in the chapstick tube is one of my favorite lip products. I have lips that get dry in sunny & cold weather. I hate my lips without this lip balm, this lip balm is amazing.
I hate the feeling of chapped lips under lipgloss. So I usually apply this under lipgloss. It gives me a smooth base & it makes my lips feel refreshed because of the minty flavour. I also apply this before I go to sleep so I wake up to unchapped lips. I constandly have this in my pocket & I always have this on my lips, neither under lipgloss or just by it's self. I love this smooth minty feeling on my lips. It also makes my lips a bit more pouty, I have notice. Not dramatic pout just a little pout barely noticeable because of the mint.
The packaging of this lip blam comes in two different style. One in a metal round container that you apply with your fingers. Or a chapstick style that doesn't need fingers to apply. I definitely like the chapstick style better because I don't need to coat my fingers in balm. The price for this alright around $4 (Canadian Dollars) for a chapstick or container.
I have been purchasing this product as long as Burt's Bees keep making them. This product is truly amazing. continued >>

I love this stuff... I first tried it a few years back and became instantly addicted (as are all of my friends)... love the smell and how soft this is.

on 8/15/2006 1:55:00 PM

I really like this lip balm. For some people the peppermint in it might be too intense, but for me it's not. I actually like it a lot. Made my lips smoother to be honest. Would definitely buy again if I run out =D

on 8/11/2006 1:31:00 PM

I love this lip balm. It is soothing, calming, and moisurizing. Infused with beeswax and peppermint, it leaves my lips feeling cool and soft. And for the cheap price, you cannot beat it! Thanks Burts Bees!

on 8/8/2006 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

if you have sensitive skin (eczema) and skin allergies defintely not the lip balm for you! leaves your life stinging and buring red like crazy!

on 8/3/2006 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It stings too much! It makes my lips dry and cracked. Don't like it.

on 8/2/2006 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's okay for a lip balm, but nothing special. I prefer my Dr. H, Softlips, or mark lip balms to this. My biggest gripe is that the tin is IMPOSSIBLE to open, but for some reason I just don't like the smell either. It's not offensive or anything, but it's just not my style.

Got to say it, I love this stuff. For some odd reason, I find Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm comforting. I HATE DRY LIPS!! I have to have something around me at all times such as lipgloss, chapstick or whatever to keep my lips from being dry. Dry lips drive me crazy! This lip balm is perfect for this very important job. I can't say enough good about these things. I love the cooling peppermint feel of this balm. I love the texture and the way it makes my lips feel. I wouldn't mind buying a case of them. I love them that much! I keep them all over the house, at work, in pockets and in the car. Everywhere I am, they are!!!!

on 8/1/2006 2:50:00 PM

I got the tin of this balm in a swap. I love the fact that its minty feeling, it makes me feel like its "working" and I'm pleased with this since I seem to have misplaced my C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine at the moment. I don't like the tin just because I hate dipping into it, but if the stick is the same, I would definitely repurchase that.

on 8/1/2006 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! It is very long-lasting and I enjoy the minty tingle. The first time I tried this lip balm, I didn't care for it (it tasted funny to me). But it has really grown on me (especially the mint flavor) over the years, and now I won't be without it. I like the fact it has natural ingredients, is cheap, and moisturizes and protects without being greasy. It is also nice to have a lip balm that I don't have to reapply all the time. The lip balm also makes a great base for lipstick. I love the packaging too (I have the tube, not the tin) with its yellow honeycomb design. It is just so cheerful-looking!

Top Rated Lip Treatments