Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 8/1/2006 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! It is very long-lasting and I enjoy the minty tingle. The first time I tried this lip balm, I didn't care for it (it tasted funny to me). But it has really grown on me (especially the mint flavor) over the years, and now I won't be without it. I like the fact it has natural ingredients, is cheap, and moisturizes and protects without being greasy. It is also nice to have a lip balm that I don't have to reapply all the time. The lip balm also makes a great base for lipstick. I love the packaging too (I have the tube, not the tin) with its yellow honeycomb design. It is just so cheerful-looking!

on 7/29/2006 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it. Love everything about it from the minty smell to the way it makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. I have it in the tube and I greatly prefer that packaging over the tin. Definite repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful quick fix. I love the tingle it gives and the scent is wonderfully refreshing! I have to use it everyday, multiple times a day (just as with every other lip balm), but a tube lasts at least two months! Do NOT use it if your lips are currently cracked to the point of bleeding (unless you do not mind it burning for a while).

I'm fairly impressed with the quality and effectiveness of Burt's Bees products overall, but the Beeswax Lip Balm isn't exactly one of my favorite products from this line. For starters this product could use waaaay more moisturizers, however it doesn't dry my lips out, and I feel like it acts as a barrier between my lips and any further damage. I do love the scent though, very minty and tingling, which I find suprisingly soothing. Great cheap buy, but for me didn't do much.

on 7/27/2006 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is fairly light and felt moisturising and refreshing while wearing. The mint is a tad overpowering and he tingle it gives your lips means it is irritating them. I stopped using because it doesn't contain a sunscreen. I think there are better, cheaper products out there.

on 7/25/2006 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only lipbalm I buy over and over again. I use it in the tube, its just easier with nails and I feel like its more hygenic. Its very moisturizing; when I put it on I don't need to reapply for a while. And I love the mint flavor.

on 7/15/2006 8:58:00 PM

This is my all time favorite chapstick and the one I use all the time. I go back to this one everytime. It isn't waxy and has a slight mint flavor.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best chapstick ever! I use this daily to keep my lips moisturized but also helps once your lips are already chapped to nurse them back to healthy! Will always recommend & repurchase.

on 7/14/2006 10:13:00 PM

Love the mint. This is a good lip balm.

on 7/14/2006 2:46:00 PM

I love the mintiness. I hate everything else. I have both the tube and the tin. This stuff dries my lips out terribly. There's got to be a better moisturizing minty balm available. Glad it was cheap.

Popular Lip Treatments