October 26, 2014 | 845 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by becuteforme

Wow! I don't break out at all and it covers magically... I love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by flirty

Hate it. Made my skin itchy and made me break out too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by ashattack

I love this makeup. It has never made me break out and I found that it covers very well, almost like an air brush finish, it makes your skin look flawless. Also , One compact will last you a long time 6+ months. so for the 30.00 it is worth it!.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

if you`re looking for a product that breaks you out really quickly , use this . it has amazing coverage but looks cakey & made me break out

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by caarlyntryl

Like all MAC face products, I hated Studio Fix. It broke me out like crazy. Definitely not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by SugarDanish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG foundation. It covers all the redness in my skin and gives me a golden look. It covers zits fairly well too. In winter I always use a liquid foundation first, because this alone is too dry for my skin. It's $30, but it's good for me, because I use it almost everyday, and I bought it in May, it's now January. It lasts sooo long! the only thing I don't like about it, is that if you drop it, it will crumble and sometimes the compact will actually break. However, I will use only this probably forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MakingFaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic powder foundation. It covers everything!!! I dont feel like im wearing a mask like most of the powder foundations I have tried. I wear this everyday but i dont use the sponge it comes with, I use a kabuki brush instead as I find it gives you a more natural finish. It has never oxidized on me either!! Ive been using this for a few years, and although I have switched a few times, I still keep coming back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by articia527

I love everything MAC makes, and this is no exception. I've been using it for years as my purse makeup. By purse makeup I mean it's my go to for touch ups when I'm out. My skin is combination-dry so I can't use it all over my face but it's good for the t-zone and good to touch up a blemish or other such imperfections.There's a color for literally everyone. Oh MAC. Oh oh MAC. How I love thee.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sjsharkslover

I seem to like to review bad things than good things for some reason ehehehe. Anyways I used this a longtime ago and retried it. It is absolutely the worst product that I have ever used. This broke me out so bad which is a rather tough feat considering I take accutane and NOTHING I mean nothing breaks me out (i use vaseline on my face at night!) as my skin is sooooooooo dry. This stuff is also very thick and not very fine milled so you end up with a cakey like face and it looks like you have a mask on even if you are perfectly color matched. I think that this will add to the cycle of breaking out: you are broken out so you put on something to cover it and then that breaks you out more. Also, the smell to this powder is atrocious. I use the Chanel Dual Perfection or whatever the heck it is and that works a lot better. This has a great package as it is small, but alas, it is kinds cheap feeling on the skin and seems to have some not so hot ingredients!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ne0ndice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a NC35 a while back, but forgot about it since I was too dark. Now that I am at my palest during the winter, I have gone back to using it. I absolutely love this product! I am acne prone and oily, but Studio Fix does not break me out. I use a kabuki brush to apply and buff the powder in.