April 19, 2014 | 1591 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by coopercat3104

I love this product!! It smells amazing (I love minty smells) and keeps my lips soft and moist. I have it in the tube because the tin was just a pain (even though it looked cool). It is also very afordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2006 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jam95630

I like the minty after effect this product has on my lips. The consistency isn't waxy like chapstick and it heals my chapped lips quicker than chapstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2006 1:50:00 AM More reviews by JillN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great cult product. It is natural, has a lovely smell and stays on for hours. The initial tingle when you first apply it is a bit of a surprise but I guess it's the menthol doing its work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rpolisk

I have to add my raves for this super cheap yet completely essential product. I carry a tube with me everywhere. It feels great, freshens my breath if I can't brush my teeth right after eating, picks me up with its little tingle...a dream product. Would rebuy forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by volley28

I've been using this stuff for 6 years now. I still can't find a better lip balm. It keeps my lips soft even after it's worn off, which takes a while. I love the mint in this because it's not overpowering and gives me a little pick me up. My lips honestly couldn't make it without this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 5:42:00 AM More reviews by unlvjungin

Great stuff! I wanna use this forever

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ikkkikik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the tingley feeling this gives my lips. Also, unlike most lip moisturizers, this doesn't need to be re-applied frequently. It keeps my lips moist for hours. Definately a staple of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 7:09:00 AM More reviews by AhCapp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this while I was in Hongkong. Didn't know why it was soo popular until I give it a try. It didn't leave behind a layer of white residue on my lips like other lip balms did. Perhaps it's because it's made of beeswax. It's very moisturising and I try to apply it before I apply any lipgloss/ lip sticks. I like this lip balm and will continue to buy it in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by blairb22

Cheap, but there are so many better affordable glosses and balms. This one offers no color shine, and comes off quickly. A waste of money even at it's cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 3:55:00 AM More reviews by swimmifish

I'm on my second tube. How can anyone not like this stuff? It's minty and it makes your lips tingle. Inexpensive, and the SPF is very nice.