October 1, 2014 | 1092 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by karinenunes

I have been using this (NC 40 for summer, and NC 30 or 35 for winter) for over 5 years. Love it ! Covers extremely well, not drying, stays on forever. I got at least 10 women I know into it, and now they would not use any other foundation/powder either !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great powder foundation. For around 6 years now I've been pretty faithful to Lancome's Dual Finish with a couple unsuccessful drugstore detours here and there. My main problems are finding a shade pale enough for my skintone and getting the coverage I need. Since the drugstore foundations didn't work and I was tired of paying big bucks for Dual Finish I went to the MAC counter. The SA matched me up with NC15 and I can't tell if it's exactly my skintone but it's pretty darn close. The coverage is fantastic, far better than Dual Finish. I'm also acne-prone and thank goodness this doesn't break me out. A word of warning though - if you apply this with a sponge it will be very heavy. Unless you plan on making a TV appearance, doing a photoshoot, or have a very ruddy/uneven skintone you don't need to use a sponge. I apply this lightly with a large brush and I get perfect coverage this way. I LOVE that this is a moderately priced, quality foundation. I used to have to apply quite a bit of Dual Finish to get the coverage I get from a couple light sweeps of Studio Fix which saves me even more money since this lasts longer. I'll happily continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by wtfjess

Love it, never ever made me break out like other foundations/powders. Covers pretty well, for $25, get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by becuteforme

Wow! I don't break out at all and it covers magically... I love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by flirty

Hate it. Made my skin itchy and made me break out too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by ashattack

I love this makeup. It has never made me break out and I found that it covers very well, almost like an air brush finish, it makes your skin look flawless. Also , One compact will last you a long time 6+ months. so for the 30.00 it is worth it!.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

if you`re looking for a product that breaks you out really quickly , use this . it has amazing coverage but looks cakey & made me break out

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by caarlyntryl

Like all MAC face products, I hated Studio Fix. It broke me out like crazy. Definitely not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by SugarDanish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG foundation. It covers all the redness in my skin and gives me a golden look. It covers zits fairly well too. In winter I always use a liquid foundation first, because this alone is too dry for my skin. It's $30, but it's good for me, because I use it almost everyday, and I bought it in May, it's now January. It lasts sooo long! the only thing I don't like about it, is that if you drop it, it will crumble and sometimes the compact will actually break. However, I will use only this probably forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MakingFaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic powder foundation. It covers everything!!! I dont feel like im wearing a mask like most of the powder foundations I have tried. I wear this everyday but i dont use the sponge it comes with, I use a kabuki brush instead as I find it gives you a more natural finish. It has never oxidized on me either!! Ive been using this for a few years, and although I have switched a few times, I still keep coming back.