Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 9/13/2006 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this after having a problem with my lips being chapped and this only made them worse. I can't use this product...it makes my lips peel and I didn't like that cold feeling on my lips either. I'll just stick to Blistex. Everyone raves about Burt's Bees stuff but I'm afraid to try anything else and it isn't cheap either! Blistex is like 99 cents for a tube of chap stick and has sunscreen too!

As far as plain old non-pigmented balms go, this is the best. I love Burt's Bees! It used to be that I had a tube in every purse, m/u bag, etc. Now I need to restock!

I like this lip balm a lot, mainly because of the cool refreshing feeling you get from the mint. I love the scent! Looking forward to trying the Honey version.

I can't seem to understand the hype surrounding this product. I bought Burt's Bee's Beeswax lip balm approximately a month and a half ago, expecting it to transform my somewhat chapped lips into beautiful, lucious lips. Well guess what? That didn't happen. The lip balm doesn't penetrate into your lips, making them feel well moisturized. Rather, it just feels like a waxy film over your lips. I'll stick to my Hydrocare Labello, thank you very much.

I do not like this lip balm at all. It does not matter if it is in the tube or tin. It dries out my lips, it has a grainy consistancy. It is a Waxy mess. I will never use this again.

on 8/31/2006 8:53:00 AM

I am on the fence here. On one hand, I love the fresh peppermint scent and flavour, yet I feel that the peppermint oil is a potential irritant and may actually be drying out my lips. Lately, I have been buying the Avon Lip Plumper with retinol when it's on for 3.99 and I think it has superior moisturization. I probably would not rebuy the Burt's.

on 8/30/2006 3:37:00 PM

i used to use plain blistex, but i've found that this the best lip balm ever! thats all i've got to say!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Will I buy this product again? hello, yes, I buy two at a time in case I lose one. However, I must tell you, the first one I ever bought was awful, it was stale or something, way too dry. But I tried it again, and its everything you want in a lip balm with a delish smell people always compliment. So if you've tried it, and it was off, try it again, I'm so glad I did.

this product really soothes my chapped lips and makes them feel much better under lipgloss. i love the mint flavor, i think mint the best flavor for chapstick. it tingles a bit when i first put it on but it quickly subsides. this is ceap enough that i can buy it as often as a need to.

on 8/25/2006 12:22:00 PM

i bought this cause some of my friends said it was really good BUT when i put it on it made my lips look white bleh

Popular Lip Treatments