September 18, 2014 | 920 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 5:36:00 AM More reviews by tricky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simply the best lip balm I've ever used on my perpetually chapped lips. There's nothing else to add that hasn't already been said.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2006 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fluffyeskimo123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this stuff! It leaves my lips moist and soft. I would not recommend it to people who are allergic to bees. Their lips would puff up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Gemfem31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my arsenal of various products, many come and go. The only one that has lasted the test of time has been my Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I am truly addicted to it and absolutely nothing even comes close. The minty sensation is so soothing to my lips and it keeps them so soft. Every time my boyfriend kisses me he asks me, "Did you just brush your teeth?" And I tell him, "No it's my Burt's Bees!" (However, I do brush my teeth!) The only time I don't wear it is when we are boating and I use a product with an SPF.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by rjez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have so many scattered everywhere ... in the car, in hand bags, business bags, etc. I love the tingling sensation and it's just such a nice basic lip balm. It doesn't make my lips feel super soft but it works well to hold moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Cneajna

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I have been wearing it for about 10 years...wow. Its hard to believe its really been that long. I love the way it feels on my lips. I really like that its not flavored or heavily sented...the minty scent comes from the peppermint oil used in the product.

Its my favorite lip product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this 4 lippies because I'm in love with the cool, refreshing tingly feeling this gives; however, I just don't think it's very moisturizing, and I find that I have to re-apply quite often because it absorbs extremely quickly. But it is light & non-greasy, and smells fresh. Cute packaging and reasonably priced.
***EDIT*** This just doesn't do enough to moisturize. I have to reapply every few minutes, I think it does more harm than good. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2006 11:40:00 AM More reviews by DallasChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best lip balm ever!! Makes my lips feel fresh and tingly. Also, I could swear that it plumps them up a bit (the peppermint maybe?). I use it over my lip liners and/or lipsticks all of the time. Not greasy, not sticky. I will keep using this product as long as they keep making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 7:30:00 AM More reviews by princesslori431

LOVE IT! AND IT TINGLES! NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHAPSTICK AGAIN1

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 6:12:00 AM More reviews by melwhite

I LOVE BURT'S BEES!!!!

It doesn't taste gross and medicated like Carmex and Blistex tend to, but I feel the same great effects from it! I always apply excessive amounts before going to sleep at night and awake with, in my opinon, a much softer and plumper lip than I had gone to sleep with. Burt's Bees also makes an amazing foundation prior to applying lipstick. Helps it smooth right on! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by rysgirl

YOU HAVE TO BUY THE ONE IN THE TIN - NOT THE TUBE. i have no idea why the two textures are different, but if you tried this product in the tube and not the tin, please re-try! the stuff in the tin has a better texture and stays on longer and actually heals and medicates. love it.