August 1, 2014 | 1706 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Cneajna

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I have been wearing it for about 10 years...wow. Its hard to believe its really been that long. I love the way it feels on my lips. I really like that its not flavored or heavily sented...the minty scent comes from the peppermint oil used in the product.

Its my favorite lip product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this 4 lippies because I'm in love with the cool, refreshing tingly feeling this gives; however, I just don't think it's very moisturizing, and I find that I have to re-apply quite often because it absorbs extremely quickly. But it is light & non-greasy, and smells fresh. Cute packaging and reasonably priced.
***EDIT*** This just doesn't do enough to moisturize. I have to reapply every few minutes, I think it does more harm than good. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2006 11:40:00 AM More reviews by DallasChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best lip balm ever!! Makes my lips feel fresh and tingly. Also, I could swear that it plumps them up a bit (the peppermint maybe?). I use it over my lip liners and/or lipsticks all of the time. Not greasy, not sticky. I will keep using this product as long as they keep making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 7:30:00 AM More reviews by princesslori431

LOVE IT! AND IT TINGLES! NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHAPSTICK AGAIN1

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 6:12:00 AM More reviews by melwhite

I LOVE BURT'S BEES!!!!

It doesn't taste gross and medicated like Carmex and Blistex tend to, but I feel the same great effects from it! I always apply excessive amounts before going to sleep at night and awake with, in my opinon, a much softer and plumper lip than I had gone to sleep with. Burt's Bees also makes an amazing foundation prior to applying lipstick. Helps it smooth right on! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by rysgirl

YOU HAVE TO BUY THE ONE IN THE TIN - NOT THE TUBE. i have no idea why the two textures are different, but if you tried this product in the tube and not the tin, please re-try! the stuff in the tin has a better texture and stays on longer and actually heals and medicates. love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

The lip balm is not that moisturing, but I have really dry lips. The only good thing about it is that it's minty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2006 1:05:00 AM More reviews by cristorm

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I completely love this stuff. Anytime my lips feel dry, I just swipe some on and it feels much better! As long as I don't put too much on, there is no waxy feeling for me. I definitely never noticed any whitish tints. On days when I do not put on any sort of lipstick/colored glosses, I use just this. Trust me, if it made my lips look any paler than normal, I wouldn't do that.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2006 6:59:00 AM More reviews by shebangs

I like how it makes your lips tingle initially. Other than that, it didn't seem to do much for me. I would put it on and it just didn't moisturize my lips. I don't know. It's pretty mediocre.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jalmy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product! It doesn't smell or feel strange and it goes on easily (it's not waxy like Chap-Stick). I keep one handy at home, in my purse and at work. I use this every morning when I'm getting ready and I have found that it prevents me from getting chapped lips. I live in Southern California, so I don't have any cold-weather lip problems, but my lips do tend to get dry without this.