July 30, 2014 | 2164 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

if you`re looking for a product that breaks you out really quickly , use this . it has amazing coverage but looks cakey & made me break out

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by caarlyntryl

Like all MAC face products, I hated Studio Fix. It broke me out like crazy. Definitely not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by SugarDanish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG foundation. It covers all the redness in my skin and gives me a golden look. It covers zits fairly well too. In winter I always use a liquid foundation first, because this alone is too dry for my skin. It's $30, but it's good for me, because I use it almost everyday, and I bought it in May, it's now January. It lasts sooo long! the only thing I don't like about it, is that if you drop it, it will crumble and sometimes the compact will actually break. However, I will use only this probably forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MakingFaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic powder foundation. It covers everything!!! I dont feel like im wearing a mask like most of the powder foundations I have tried. I wear this everyday but i dont use the sponge it comes with, I use a kabuki brush instead as I find it gives you a more natural finish. It has never oxidized on me either!! Ive been using this for a few years, and although I have switched a few times, I still keep coming back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by articia527

I love everything MAC makes, and this is no exception. I've been using it for years as my purse makeup. By purse makeup I mean it's my go to for touch ups when I'm out. My skin is combination-dry so I can't use it all over my face but it's good for the t-zone and good to touch up a blemish or other such imperfections.There's a color for literally everyone. Oh MAC. Oh oh MAC. How I love thee.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sjsharkslover

I seem to like to review bad things than good things for some reason ehehehe. Anyways I used this a longtime ago and retried it. It is absolutely the worst product that I have ever used. This broke me out so bad which is a rather tough feat considering I take accutane and NOTHING I mean nothing breaks me out (i use vaseline on my face at night!) as my skin is sooooooooo dry. This stuff is also very thick and not very fine milled so you end up with a cakey like face and it looks like you have a mask on even if you are perfectly color matched. I think that this will add to the cycle of breaking out: you are broken out so you put on something to cover it and then that breaks you out more. Also, the smell to this powder is atrocious. I use the Chanel Dual Perfection or whatever the heck it is and that works a lot better. This has a great package as it is small, but alas, it is kinds cheap feeling on the skin and seems to have some not so hot ingredients!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ne0ndice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a NC35 a while back, but forgot about it since I was too dark. Now that I am at my palest during the winter, I have gone back to using it. I absolutely love this product! I am acne prone and oily, but Studio Fix does not break me out. I use a kabuki brush to apply and buff the powder in.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Pamela76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product. I do not use it as a foundation - I use Bare Minerals. I use Studio Fix for touchups throughout the day. Since it is very heavy and meant as a foundation rather than pressed powder, I use a light dusting with a brush to touch up during the day. I don't even use the pad that comes with it. N3 and N4 are perfect shades for fair, pink/cool-toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by mdlvsmakeup

I first purchased this 3 months ago and tried alone it was awfull with my dry winter skin it made my skin feel dry and tight so I tried with moisturizer and a lightweight foundation and I love the look, I now repurchased a shade lighter for my lighter winter skin and I simply love it. It works well with the mac buffer blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2008 2:16:00 AM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used Studio Fix awhile back, it had great coverage but I realized that it was a bit heavy. I broke out after using this and I barely break out from using any facial products. It seemed a little too cakey as well, resulting in an overly done face. I can see how this foundation would work good under cameras like photoshoots but not for everyday use. Overall this was too much for me, I'm not sure if I just didn't know how to apply it but I don't really bother to try it out again.