December 22, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ryount

This is my all time favorite chapstick and the one I use all the time. I go back to this one everytime. It isn't waxy and has a slight mint flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by w3stc0astl0ve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best chapstick ever! I use this daily to keep my lips moisturized but also helps once your lips are already chapped to nurse them back to healthy! Will always recommend & repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by webby42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the mint. This is a good lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by KristenT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the mintiness. I hate everything else. I have both the tube and the tin. This stuff dries my lips out terribly. There's got to be a better moisturizing minty balm available. Glad it was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by glossnmascaragal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip balm. I'm a lip balm/gloss efficianado, and this is the best of the hundreds of balms I've tried. It's a little thick, but I always come back to my Burt's Bees. Oh, I use the tube by the way. It's better than the tin IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Sleepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the minty feel and the smell of this balm, but it just doesn't do a very good job of keeping my lips soft. This feels great when I put it on, but I keep having to reapply it every hour or two because my lips start flaking/drying out more than before. I like the way it feels anyway so that's not too big of a problem, but for softening purposes I'd go with something else.

Another thing -- it gets kind of annoying trying to get this out of the tin if you don't warm it up first, even if it's just been in your bag in an air-conditioned room.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by thirdstrokelucky

I bought the lip balm in the tin. The formula is light and my lips would crack if I used this in winter. But that's not the worst thing about this product. As my finger touched the bottom of the tin after about a month and a half's use, I saw something that was reddish brown. I didn't worry too much about it, but as my finger picked up more of the balm I could see that there was more of that reddish brown thing. There's no doubt in my mind that it was rust. I emailed Burt's Bees about it, and the person from BB told me that what happened wasn't normal. However, I won't be purchasing this lip balm in the tin again. Not even the stick form.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a mintoholic, so this lipbalm is amust. heals very well and i like the cool tingly feeling one recieves after applying this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2006 3:48:00 AM More reviews by amandabear21

Love this stuff. It's especially great if you don't want anything too thick on your lips. Plus, the minty smell is always refreshing. However, I still prefer Lizard Lips lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2006 1:28:00 AM More reviews by aGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Beeswax Lip Balm when I thought I lost the lip balm I am using right now that is from Japan called "Lip Baby" and compared to the really, really smooth and easy to apply Lip Baby, this lip balm feels so hard and waxy and hard to put on. However, compared to all the other American brand lip balm/chapstick, Burts Bees is a lot better.