October 30, 2014 | 1608 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by olivialoaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is fairly light and felt moisturising and refreshing while wearing. The mint is a tad overpowering and he tingle it gives your lips means it is irritating them. I stopped using because it doesn't contain a sunscreen. I think there are better, cheaper products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2006 11:42:00 PM More reviews by amanda24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only lipbalm I buy over and over again. I use it in the tube, its just easier with nails and I feel like its more hygenic. Its very moisturizing; when I put it on I don't need to reapply for a while. And I love the mint flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ryount

This is my all time favorite chapstick and the one I use all the time. I go back to this one everytime. It isn't waxy and has a slight mint flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by w3stc0astl0ve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best chapstick ever! I use this daily to keep my lips moisturized but also helps once your lips are already chapped to nurse them back to healthy! Will always recommend & repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by webby42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the mint. This is a good lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by KristenT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the mintiness. I hate everything else. I have both the tube and the tin. This stuff dries my lips out terribly. There's got to be a better moisturizing minty balm available. Glad it was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by glossnmascaragal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip balm. I'm a lip balm/gloss efficianado, and this is the best of the hundreds of balms I've tried. It's a little thick, but I always come back to my Burt's Bees. Oh, I use the tube by the way. It's better than the tin IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Sleepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the minty feel and the smell of this balm, but it just doesn't do a very good job of keeping my lips soft. This feels great when I put it on, but I keep having to reapply it every hour or two because my lips start flaking/drying out more than before. I like the way it feels anyway so that's not too big of a problem, but for softening purposes I'd go with something else.

Another thing -- it gets kind of annoying trying to get this out of the tin if you don't warm it up first, even if it's just been in your bag in an air-conditioned room.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by thirdstrokelucky

I bought the lip balm in the tin. The formula is light and my lips would crack if I used this in winter. But that's not the worst thing about this product. As my finger touched the bottom of the tin after about a month and a half's use, I saw something that was reddish brown. I didn't worry too much about it, but as my finger picked up more of the balm I could see that there was more of that reddish brown thing. There's no doubt in my mind that it was rust. I emailed Burt's Bees about it, and the person from BB told me that what happened wasn't normal. However, I won't be purchasing this lip balm in the tin again. Not even the stick form.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a mintoholic, so this lipbalm is amust. heals very well and i like the cool tingly feeling one recieves after applying this product.