Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 10/4/2006 9:11:00 PM

I love this product and always have..

I don't understand all the bad reviews but to each their own. It is expensive for a lipbalm.. even a natural/organic balm. But I find it works amazingly in the winter for chapped lips, so it's worth it. We now carry this at my work so I get it at cost.. that's certainly a bonus.

on 10/3/2006 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i don't get what's so special about this aside from the minty tingle.
it felt like any other lip balm at first, but later it starts to dry the lips out. i hate how i could actually taste it when i breathe in. yuck.

i prefer blistex.

on 10/3/2006 3:36:00 PM

This was just okay. I find that all of Burt's Bees lip balms are really hard to apply, though. They aren't soft enough to go on nice and smooth, so you kind of have to smoosh them to get them "gooey" I had to put a ton on to even feel it. It smelt okay. That was about it. =\

on 10/1/2006 6:23:00 PM

This product is okay. The taste is a little off for me, not my favorite of course. But I like the sting and it seems to work great. I love more natural products so I would buy it again.

on 9/29/2006 1:01:00 AM

I've loved this for years now! Since high school, maybe even before then, I've had between 3-5 tubes at a time, and I actually use 'em up. The mint effect hasn't gotten old for me yet, and the moisture lasts pretty long on my lips. And since I always have a tube within my reach, it's obviously kind of addicting! I'm addicted to lip balms in general, and I would have to say that this is not the most hardcore balm for the middle of a New York winter. But for what it is, I think it's really fun. EDIT: after using some different balms and then going back to this one, it feels a bit too waxy. I still like it, but I can't put on too much. It sits very heavily on the lips.

on 9/28/2006 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a ton of these around. I keep one everywhere. I love the little tin. It just makes me happy to see the little bee. :)

It's moisturizing and soothing. I love it! continued >>

This smells nice and one of my friends LOVES this so I gave it a try. It feels nice and refreshing, but it really does dry your lips out. I prefer something a little "gooier" and moisturising!

on 9/28/2006 3:51:00 AM

BBs makes my lips tingly from the peppermint but dries them out. I've switched to Blistex.

on 9/27/2006 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Best lip balm on the planet!

on 9/26/2006 5:24:00 PM

i have been using burts bees on and off for a long time. i usually buy a new tube after i end up sending it through the wash in a jeans pocket. i love the smell and the first few times i use it my lips are fine. eventually my lips dry out and peel. the new honey flavor is a little bit better and i've been buying that instead. it smells weird but you get used to it.

Popular Lip Treatments