November 23, 2014 | 1304 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by marshagrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

studio fix is great. i mean it does wonders when it comes to a face powder. i dont use very much of it, but it still does th job. i would give it a 5, but it causes a little bit of oiliness. not much, nothing a simple blot sheet wont fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by pvchica

I use Studio Fix everyday. I bought it after reading some positive reviews and figured I had to try it one time or another. Although my skin isn't very prone to breaking out, it can get shiny or oily and this DEFINITELY helps with that. The packaging is classic. I use the sponges (yes I buy new ones lol) for the best coverage, brushes just gave me more powdery finish. Test this out in the store, see if it works for your skin type, I can definitely see where it could conflict with someone's.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by pinkne0nstars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i started using this product after bare minerals broke my face out terribly. this powder gives great coverage and now that i started using it my face has cleared up a lot! it's very natural looking, not fake or orangey (if you get the right color). its a little pricey but not bad for the quality. it lasts a pretty long time. i think it wouldn't be good for dry skin though. i have very oily skin so its fine for me. its my new favorite foundation because it doesnt break my face out at all :]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by carmenlarue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product. I have been using MAC Studio Fix for quite sometime about a year and this is such a great find. Sometimes I stray but I always come back for this product because the color choices are great and they match my skintone perfectly. I am a Asian with golden olive skin and I use NC40 which is the exact color of my skin. The coverage is a full coverage powder foundation and if you pick the right color it looks very natural. Never broke me out and it is a easy to use cosmetic just put it on and go. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpVideosAndMore

i've been a studio fix user for the loooongest time. i fell inlove with this product when i first started using it and have been buying it since then. i like the fact that you could use a wet sponge to kinda use it as "liquid foundation" and use the same thing to set your "liquid foundation" by using a big powder brush. i'd say it's a multipurpose powder foundation and it does give full coverage, wet or dry. however, i took out one lippie because this product can get very cakey and it would make my skin look like i have dry skin all over my face...i've rad some reviews saying they broke out when using this product, but lucky me, i never broke out with this product (and i hope i don't jinx it). i will keep buying this product though because it gives me full coverage and just a little goes a long long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2008 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Christmaself55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like Mac and all but I would not use this product again. It caused my acne prone/oily skin to break out even more. It looked cakey but it did help hide my oilyness. The colour was close to mine, but I would not recommend to people who have problematic skin. This foundation does not let your skin breathe and that's very important when you are trying to heal your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by arcticmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this powder for awhile and at first, I really liked it, (but the smell was kind of funky), but this was before I knew that there was make up out there that wouldn't make my oily face oilier. After discovering a different brand of foundation and powder, I realized that this MAC powder actually isn't that great (for those who have oily skin). Did anybody else notice a finky smell with this powder?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 4:39:00 AM More reviews by jlee07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this powder! looks very natural on, and easy to apply. The shade matches very well to my skin, as well as a few of my other friends who have tried this product. I wasn't a big MAC fan before, but this stuff may have changed that! awesome coverage with a natural look!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by jessicajanevd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using Studio fix for awhile now, and always seem to come back to it. Although I'm not 100% sure MAC doesn't animal test, I keep buying because it's the only thing that really seems to cover most of my imperfections (with concealer). A warning though, do NOT drop this compact because you will have to buy a new one, I know because I've gone through a few, and theyr'e not that cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by knarb2127

Very impressed with this product... It's great. I have been faithful to MAC eye products for years now and have just started venturing into their foundations and concealers. LOVE this product. Goes on smooth and fades my freckles, but not completely, which is what I like.

One thing I noticed is that I can't use it to "touch up" during the day otherwise it looks really cakey and thick. The upside is that I rarely feel the need to touch up during the day. If you do need to touch up, I suggest a light powder or the oil zapper sheets. This product is a ten!