Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 10/17/2006 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice product, I love Burts Bees! Soothing, smooth, and gentle-what a lip balm should be.

on 10/16/2006 10:38:00 AM

I've tried plenty of lip moisturizers and found this to help by far. I wear a lot of glosses and find it when I apply this under them it prevents any lip flakiness >hehevs. m.a.c's lip moisturizer< and works great. continued >>

on 10/16/2006 5:18:00 AM

I'm allergic to most lip balms, and unfortunately this is another one of those. It doesn't moisturise and caused my lips to start peeling.

Definitely not on my buy-again list.

on 10/14/2006 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked this lip balm at first because of the minty tingle. Over time, however, it really dried my lips out and irritated them to the point of breaking out in a rash. I thought I was having a reaction to something else and kept applying more of this, until I finally realized this lip balm was the problem.

on 10/14/2006 1:32:00 PM

menthol. why??? its dries out the lips.

need i say more?

on 10/10/2006 1:21:00 PM

I've been using this balm for years and I still love it!!!

on 10/10/2006 12:35:00 PM

I have been using the Honey version of this balm (in the stick form) for about 6 months. This is the first Burt's lip balm I've tried, and I am loving it ! I do not detect any peppermint at all in the Honey variety, so no stinging, just a great softening and mild honey scent. I did notice some grainyness (sp?) the first few times I used it, but that seems to have disappeared now. I use this every day and would definitely buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Either in a tin or a tube this is the best lip balm for irritated chapped lips. It heals and soothes. Even though the peppermint burns a bit it feels great after a few minutes and what's more it is effective. I also love the homeopathic properties of the real peppermint oil used in the balm. Peppermint oil is a natural antiseptic and immune booster. So everytime you use this you give your immune system a little boost. Which is great in the flu months.

on 10/6/2006 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't like this product. It stings my lips when I put it on, and then it dries them out quite a bit, which is ridiculous in a lip balm. Peppermint oil is very irritating to the skin, especially the sensitive skin on the lips. Too bad, because I like the idea of a natural beeswax lip balm. Since I have stopped using this, my lips are not as dry and are no longer chapped. Would never repurchase.

on 10/4/2006 9:11:00 PM

I love this product and always have..

I don't understand all the bad reviews but to each their own. It is expensive for a lipbalm.. even a natural/organic balm. But I find it works amazingly in the winter for chapped lips, so it's worth it. We now carry this at my work so I get it at cost.. that's certainly a bonus.

Popular Lip Treatments