Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 10/23/2006 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this chapstick. I use the original minty balm and it is my favorite!! I never liked using chapsticks until I ran across these at Walgreens. I've had this one for many months and they last forever. A must have for me!

on 10/23/2006 11:55:00 AM

Been addicted to this for 5 years, this all natural lip balm is so good!

on 10/22/2006 8:39:00 PM

I cannot live without this. I find it's the only product that makes my lips soft without feeling like I've slathered much on. The invigorating menthol is amazing and I love the scent. A must have for me.

on 10/21/2006 1:02:00 PM

Hi, my name is Grace too, but not the same Grace as the one who is selling this. I have used this for several years and it is the only thing that really works for my lips. It seems you either really like it or don't. V. healing b/c it has comfrey in it. Also, I think the natural mint acts as a temp. lip plumper, just like those overpriced "venom" type one's but for $2.50. It is THE BEST. Is one of my Holy Grail products. (Also H.G. from Burt's: super shiny grapefruit shampoo & conditioner.)Lips never chapped, always youthful.

on 10/17/2006 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice product, I love Burts Bees! Soothing, smooth, and gentle-what a lip balm should be.

on 10/16/2006 10:38:00 AM

I've tried plenty of lip moisturizers and found this to help by far. I wear a lot of glosses and find it when I apply this under them it prevents any lip flakiness >hehevs. m.a.c's lip moisturizer< and works great. continued >>

on 10/16/2006 5:18:00 AM

I'm allergic to most lip balms, and unfortunately this is another one of those. It doesn't moisturise and caused my lips to start peeling.

Definitely not on my buy-again list.

on 10/14/2006 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked this lip balm at first because of the minty tingle. Over time, however, it really dried my lips out and irritated them to the point of breaking out in a rash. I thought I was having a reaction to something else and kept applying more of this, until I finally realized this lip balm was the problem.

on 10/14/2006 1:32:00 PM

menthol. why??? its dries out the lips.

need i say more?

on 10/10/2006 1:21:00 PM

I've been using this balm for years and I still love it!!!

Popular Lip Treatments