Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/24/2006 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the minty flavor and I'm convinced that this stuff makes your lips plump up a bit, which is nice. It's kind of so-so at moisturizing the lips though. If your lips are already dry and chapped, this lip balm won't do much for you. Also the lanolin in it makes me break out along the lipline. I managed to find a nice Blistex lip balm that's lanolin-free though.

on 11/20/2006 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this balm. It tingles, it smells pepperminty, and it made my lips soft without feeling greasy. Unfortunately, my husband hates mint-scented lip balm, so I gave it up. Also, I would have preferred some SPF so I won't buy again.

on 11/19/2006 10:26:00 PM

This is just a whatever lip balm... yes the cooling effect is nice but it doesn't really moisturize that well in my opinion

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My purse's main staple, this stuff is so amazing. I usually buy the tin, and I like the way that it makes my lips tingle. And the boys I kiss like it too ;)
I will keep buying this until they just plain stop making it. (Hopefully never!)

on 11/16/2006 3:27:00 PM

I LOVE Burt's Bees! It really does the trick! The only better treatment I've found for my lips is just a plain ol' Vitamin E stick from the pharmacy. BB is smoother, but the scent can be a little overwhelming.

on 11/14/2006 9:14:00 PM

I like this product. I got this free with an order from drugstore.com along with a pair of Burt's Bees socks. At first, the smell made my eyes water but now that I used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Although it seems like after you've used it awhile it doesn't work as well as it did at first. Sometimes, you have to resort to the Blistex or Carmex to get the job done.

on 11/13/2006 11:22:00 PM

It's awesome, tingly and fixes any chapped lips.

on 11/13/2006 8:42:00 PM

I've been using the same tube for a few months now. When I first started, it felt great! But gradually, I've had to apply more and more simply because my lips felt DRIER than before.

on 11/13/2006 8:05:00 PM

I tried to use this lip balm, which felt nice on my lips, but the smell was overpowering and made me feel sick. I couldn't use it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I used to have half a dozen different types of lip balms around - one always at reach. Then I got one of these and was totally sold. I've replaced every one I have with the Burt's Bees version because it feels great, moisturizes for a long time and has a pleasent, low-key scent.

Popular Lip Treatments