Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 10/26/2006 9:38:00 PM

Yes, yes, yes! I will and have bought this balm a hundred times and will keep doing it over and over again! So tingly, ever so slightly minty, moisturizing, and perfect! All other balms should just move over because no one can beat BB! I've used this since high school (proabaly about 7 years) and still love it just as much as the first time I tried it. I have one of these lovely little yellow tubes in every room, every purse, in my desk, in my car and I still want more! Wear it under lipstick, all by its little self, use as a cuticle cream in a pinch. What more can I say, if I find Mr. Burt I will marry him!!!! I will try to be as unbiased as possible :) Heres the deal..
PRICE-$2.50...its cheap, girls! Who doesn't love cheap!! PACKAGING-Not glam by any means...its just lip balm in a typical tube package with pop off lid. Yellow is cute and helps you find it in the bottom of your purse! SCENT-Lightly minty and zingy. TEXTURE-Creamy, not at all sticky, and gives a nice fluid, smooth base for lipsticks or filling in lips with liner (Try this and MAC Spice for a polished yet natural lip. USES-I love it under lipsticks that I find drying, with Benetint on lips, always put it on before bed, and it really can be used a cuticle balm in a pinch...it definitely helps! For $2.50 just go out and try it...you might find the love of your life like I have. HG ALL THE WAY!

on 10/26/2006 11:14:00 AM

I simply love this lip balm - the peppermint taste, the consistency, how it lasts on my lips & how my lips feel better with this one. I always use this under my lipsticks. It may not be as moisturising as Carmex, which I use when I go to sleep, but this is a must-have for me in the day.
UPDATE: Very sadly, after about 1/2 a tube, I have developed an allergic reaction to this. My lips become itchy, and then form a thick & rough layer of dead skin on my lips. Takes about 1 wk for lips to return to normal. Will not be using this again.

on 10/25/2006 8:24:00 AM

I'm a lip balm/gloss fanatic and I love this balm! I love anything minty and this sure is. My lips feel soft and moisturised using this product.

on 10/25/2006 1:59:00 AM

Ahh, Burt's Bees. The first time I tried this lip balm, I was in absolute love. I am a self-professed mint-a-holic, and this really hit the spot. I spent an entire winter slathering this on, coat after coat, whenever I felt like it was at all wearing off because I loved the fresh mintyness. As I used it more and more, I found I had to keep reapplying, not because I loved it so much, but because it dried out my lips so badly that they screamed for more to coat them. Once the tube was gone, I had to resign to the fact that this lovely smelling/feeling lip balm was not going to cut it as a moisturizing agent, and I was so disappointed. Add this to the pile of balms that dry more than moisturize. Next balm to try, Natural Ice. I've heard good things, and it's cheap!

on 10/23/2006 10:20:00 PM

this is the best lip balm ever. nothing works like it, ive tried the most expensive balms out there and this one is simply the best.

on 10/23/2006 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this chapstick. I use the original minty balm and it is my favorite!! I never liked using chapsticks until I ran across these at Walgreens. I've had this one for many months and they last forever. A must have for me!

on 10/23/2006 11:55:00 AM

Been addicted to this for 5 years, this all natural lip balm is so good!

on 10/22/2006 8:39:00 PM

I cannot live without this. I find it's the only product that makes my lips soft without feeling like I've slathered much on. The invigorating menthol is amazing and I love the scent. A must have for me.

on 10/21/2006 1:02:00 PM

Hi, my name is Grace too, but not the same Grace as the one who is selling this. I have used this for several years and it is the only thing that really works for my lips. It seems you either really like it or don't. V. healing b/c it has comfrey in it. Also, I think the natural mint acts as a temp. lip plumper, just like those overpriced "venom" type one's but for $2.50. It is THE BEST. Is one of my Holy Grail products. (Also H.G. from Burt's: super shiny grapefruit shampoo & conditioner.)Lips never chapped, always youthful.

on 10/17/2006 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice product, I love Burts Bees! Soothing, smooth, and gentle-what a lip balm should be.

Popular Lip Treatments