July 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by AmayaNayeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

if you have sensitive skin (eczema) and skin allergies defintely not the lip balm for you! leaves your life stinging and buring red like crazy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by crnorman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It stings too much! It makes my lips dry and cracked. Don't like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2006 9:42:00 PM More reviews by evani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay for a lip balm, but nothing special. I prefer my Dr. H, Softlips, or mark lip balms to this. My biggest gripe is that the tin is IMPOSSIBLE to open, but for some reason I just don't like the smell either. It's not offensive or anything, but it's just not my style.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2006 More reviews by tommicat10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got to say it, I love this stuff. For some odd reason, I find Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm comforting. I HATE DRY LIPS!! I have to have something around me at all times such as lipgloss, chapstick or whatever to keep my lips from being dry. Dry lips drive me crazy! This lip balm is perfect for this very important job. I can't say enough good about these things. I love the cooling peppermint feel of this balm. I love the texture and the way it makes my lips feel. I wouldn't mind buying a case of them. I love them that much! I keep them all over the house, at work, in pockets and in the car. Everywhere I am, they are!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by vietgurlisa

I got the tin of this balm in a swap. I love the fact that its minty feeling, it makes me feel like its "working" and I'm pleased with this since I seem to have misplaced my C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine at the moment. I don't like the tin just because I hate dipping into it, but if the stick is the same, I would definitely repurchase that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by abigail80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! It is very long-lasting and I enjoy the minty tingle. The first time I tried this lip balm, I didn't care for it (it tasted funny to me). But it has really grown on me (especially the mint flavor) over the years, and now I won't be without it. I like the fact it has natural ingredients, is cheap, and moisturizes and protects without being greasy. It is also nice to have a lip balm that I don't have to reapply all the time. The lip balm also makes a great base for lipstick. I love the packaging too (I have the tube, not the tin) with its yellow honeycomb design. It is just so cheerful-looking!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kitnkat3104

Love it. Love everything about it from the minty smell to the way it makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. I have it in the tube and I greatly prefer that packaging over the tin. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by CaramelCalypso

This is a wonderful quick fix. I love the tingle it gives and the scent is wonderfully refreshing! I have to use it everyday, multiple times a day (just as with every other lip balm), but a tube lasts at least two months! Do NOT use it if your lips are currently cracked to the point of bleeding (unless you do not mind it burning for a while).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2006 1:02:00 AM More reviews by thekarlclubgirl

I'm fairly impressed with the quality and effectiveness of Burt's Bees products overall, but the Beeswax Lip Balm isn't exactly one of my favorite products from this line. For starters this product could use waaaay more moisturizers, however it doesn't dry my lips out, and I feel like it acts as a barrier between my lips and any further damage. I do love the scent though, very minty and tingling, which I find suprisingly soothing. Great cheap buy, but for me didn't do much.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by olivialoaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is fairly light and felt moisturising and refreshing while wearing. The mint is a tad overpowering and he tingle it gives your lips means it is irritating them. I stopped using because it doesn't contain a sunscreen. I think there are better, cheaper products out there.