December 21, 2014 | 1586 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2006 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sugar113

This product is okay. The taste is a little off for me, not my favorite of course. But I like the sting and it seems to work great. I love more natural products so I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2006 1:01:00 AM More reviews by alisonlm7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've loved this for years now! Since high school, maybe even before then, I've had between 3-5 tubes at a time, and I actually use 'em up. The mint effect hasn't gotten old for me yet, and the moisture lasts pretty long on my lips. And since I always have a tube within my reach, it's obviously kind of addicting! I'm addicted to lip balms in general, and I would have to say that this is not the most hardcore balm for the middle of a New York winter. But for what it is, I think it's really fun. EDIT: after using some different balms and then going back to this one, it feels a bit too waxy. I still like it, but I can't put on too much. It sits very heavily on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2006 7:41:00 PM More reviews by maxinerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a ton of these around. I keep one everywhere. I love the little tin. It just makes me happy to see the little bee. :)

It's moisturizing and soothing. I love it! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sweetdevilgirl

This smells nice and one of my friends LOVES this so I gave it a try. It feels nice and refreshing, but it really does dry your lips out. I prefer something a little "gooier" and moisturising!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2006 3:51:00 AM More reviews by msmays

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BBs makes my lips tingly from the peppermint but dries them out. I've switched to Blistex.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Ruby2003

Best lip balm on the planet!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by malisonian

i have been using burts bees on and off for a long time. i usually buy a new tube after i end up sending it through the wash in a jeans pocket. i love the smell and the first few times i use it my lips are fine. eventually my lips dry out and peel. the new honey flavor is a little bit better and i've been buying that instead. it smells weird but you get used to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2006 10:23:00 AM More reviews by rosadavan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this quite effective in soothing chaffed lips when caked on before bed as prep for exfoliation in the morning, which is pretty much the only time I use it. Although I could see how it could easily double as gloss. The texture is pleasant, smooth and soft and I like the cooling effect of the peppermint but not enough to use it as an everyday lip balm as I find the scent/mintyness a bit much. It does the job but the strong peppermint scent just isn't for me. Also, I'm not sure if I'm too fond of the tin packaging as it can be difficult to open at times so the chapstick tube would probably be the better option in that regard.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2006 2:03:00 PM More reviews by MeredithK02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really dries my lips out--within a couple hours, they're flaky. It smells great, but doesn't feel good on the lips at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by gucci_gurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What's the big hype about this lip balm? First of all, it has wayyy too much menthol or coamphor which actually dries your lips out. I had to wipe it off after a couple of miutes because it was too tingly. Second, it's expensive! There are a lot of other lip balms that are a lot better at moisturizing than this. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's better. The only thing I liked about this lip balm was that it tasted good and made my breathe smell good, but overall-its sucks!