Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/19/2006 10:26:00 PM

This is just a whatever lip balm... yes the cooling effect is nice but it doesn't really moisturize that well in my opinion

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My purse's main staple, this stuff is so amazing. I usually buy the tin, and I like the way that it makes my lips tingle. And the boys I kiss like it too ;)
I will keep buying this until they just plain stop making it. (Hopefully never!)

on 11/16/2006 3:27:00 PM

I LOVE Burt's Bees! It really does the trick! The only better treatment I've found for my lips is just a plain ol' Vitamin E stick from the pharmacy. BB is smoother, but the scent can be a little overwhelming.

on 11/14/2006 9:14:00 PM

I like this product. I got this free with an order from drugstore.com along with a pair of Burt's Bees socks. At first, the smell made my eyes water but now that I used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Although it seems like after you've used it awhile it doesn't work as well as it did at first. Sometimes, you have to resort to the Blistex or Carmex to get the job done.

on 11/13/2006 11:22:00 PM

It's awesome, tingly and fixes any chapped lips.

on 11/13/2006 8:42:00 PM

I've been using the same tube for a few months now. When I first started, it felt great! But gradually, I've had to apply more and more simply because my lips felt DRIER than before.

on 11/13/2006 8:05:00 PM

I tried to use this lip balm, which felt nice on my lips, but the smell was overpowering and made me feel sick. I couldn't use it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I used to have half a dozen different types of lip balms around - one always at reach. Then I got one of these and was totally sold. I've replaced every one I have with the Burt's Bees version because it feels great, moisturizes for a long time and has a pleasent, low-key scent.

on 11/12/2006 11:43:00 PM

A cheap and gd product. moisturises my lips well, does not leave oily/waxy feeling. Recommend all of u to give it a try. Pity its not avail in Singapore except thru auctions :P

on 11/7/2006 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently got this because my boyfriend uses it, thought he had lost his, got another, then found the one he had so he gave the new one to me. I like that it tastes kind of like peppermint. It moisterizes my chapped lips too!

Popular Lip Treatments