Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/14/2006 9:14:00 PM

I like this product. I got this free with an order from drugstore.com along with a pair of Burt's Bees socks. At first, the smell made my eyes water but now that I used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Although it seems like after you've used it awhile it doesn't work as well as it did at first. Sometimes, you have to resort to the Blistex or Carmex to get the job done.

on 11/13/2006 11:22:00 PM

It's awesome, tingly and fixes any chapped lips.

on 11/13/2006 8:42:00 PM

I've been using the same tube for a few months now. When I first started, it felt great! But gradually, I've had to apply more and more simply because my lips felt DRIER than before.

on 11/13/2006 8:05:00 PM

I tried to use this lip balm, which felt nice on my lips, but the smell was overpowering and made me feel sick. I couldn't use it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I used to have half a dozen different types of lip balms around - one always at reach. Then I got one of these and was totally sold. I've replaced every one I have with the Burt's Bees version because it feels great, moisturizes for a long time and has a pleasent, low-key scent.

on 11/12/2006 11:43:00 PM

A cheap and gd product. moisturises my lips well, does not leave oily/waxy feeling. Recommend all of u to give it a try. Pity its not avail in Singapore except thru auctions :P

on 11/7/2006 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently got this because my boyfriend uses it, thought he had lost his, got another, then found the one he had so he gave the new one to me. I like that it tastes kind of like peppermint. It moisterizes my chapped lips too!

LOVE this stuff! My lips could be a total mess......Peeling,burning , extremely chapped . But with a couple applications of this and my lips return to normal! Its is great to use under my MAC gloss to protect my lips from peeling . A must have .

on 10/31/2006 12:23:00 PM

I love this stuff but will not wear it around men again, i think it smells pepperminty but my boyfriend wanted to know if I had a hall's eucalyptus throat drop in my mouth! With that said this stuff does the job, is very inexpensive, nice texture, and to my mind a nice smell.

on 10/26/2006 9:38:00 PM

Yes, yes, yes! I will and have bought this balm a hundred times and will keep doing it over and over again! So tingly, ever so slightly minty, moisturizing, and perfect! All other balms should just move over because no one can beat BB! I've used this since high school (proabaly about 7 years) and still love it just as much as the first time I tried it. I have one of these lovely little yellow tubes in every room, every purse, in my desk, in my car and I still want more! Wear it under lipstick, all by its little self, use as a cuticle cream in a pinch. What more can I say, if I find Mr. Burt I will marry him!!!! I will try to be as unbiased as possible :) Heres the deal..
PRICE-$2.50...its cheap, girls! Who doesn't love cheap!! PACKAGING-Not glam by any means...its just lip balm in a typical tube package with pop off lid. Yellow is cute and helps you find it in the bottom of your purse! SCENT-Lightly minty and zingy. TEXTURE-Creamy, not at all sticky, and gives a nice fluid, smooth base for lipsticks or filling in lips with liner (Try this and MAC Spice for a polished yet natural lip. USES-I love it under lipsticks that I find drying, with Benetint on lips, always put it on before bed, and it really can be used a cuticle balm in a pinch...it definitely helps! For $2.50 just go out and try it...you might find the love of your life like I have. HG ALL THE WAY!

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products