Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/25/2006 1:10:00 PM

I love this lip balm. It's one of the few items in my makeup case that I will never replace. I love the tingling sensation when you put it on for the first time in a couple of days. The peppermint scent is wonderful, and it has just the slightest bit of a peppermint taste to it. The is one of the best lip glosses I've ever used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL lip balm! and such a great taste

on 11/24/2006 7:45:00 PM

Ouch.

That's the feeling I'm left with after I use this balm. It irritates the sensitive skin on lips, and leaves them chapped. Never again.

on 11/24/2006 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the minty flavor and I'm convinced that this stuff makes your lips plump up a bit, which is nice. It's kind of so-so at moisturizing the lips though. If your lips are already dry and chapped, this lip balm won't do much for you. Also the lanolin in it makes me break out along the lipline. I managed to find a nice Blistex lip balm that's lanolin-free though.

on 11/20/2006 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this balm. It tingles, it smells pepperminty, and it made my lips soft without feeling greasy. Unfortunately, my husband hates mint-scented lip balm, so I gave it up. Also, I would have preferred some SPF so I won't buy again.

on 11/19/2006 10:26:00 PM

This is just a whatever lip balm... yes the cooling effect is nice but it doesn't really moisturize that well in my opinion

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My purse's main staple, this stuff is so amazing. I usually buy the tin, and I like the way that it makes my lips tingle. And the boys I kiss like it too ;)
I will keep buying this until they just plain stop making it. (Hopefully never!)

on 11/16/2006 3:27:00 PM

I LOVE Burt's Bees! It really does the trick! The only better treatment I've found for my lips is just a plain ol' Vitamin E stick from the pharmacy. BB is smoother, but the scent can be a little overwhelming.

on 11/14/2006 9:14:00 PM

I like this product. I got this free with an order from drugstore.com along with a pair of Burt's Bees socks. At first, the smell made my eyes water but now that I used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. Although it seems like after you've used it awhile it doesn't work as well as it did at first. Sometimes, you have to resort to the Blistex or Carmex to get the job done.

on 11/13/2006 11:22:00 PM

It's awesome, tingly and fixes any chapped lips.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products