September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Double Wear (old formula)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 4:40:00 AM More reviews by 6948

I have used Double Wear for a few years now. Everytime I try another foundation I always come back to Double Wear, nothing seems to beat it. Very good coverage without looking mask like. Lasts the whole day with my oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 8:18:00 PM More reviews by PIYOPIYO73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you are looking for a foundation that gives you "full" coverage that last all day, this is the one. I have very oily skin so I do use oil blotting paper throughout the day but my makeup stay on until I get home (normally 7 pm) I've been using this foundation for years and I couldn't find any other foundation that can replace this one, I also use Chanel Double Perfection Powder, it's like the best combination together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the coverage even w/o any concealer. Am super oily w/yellow undertones so the color is a bit off but not enought to not use. Will rebuy!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2004 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Fantacy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Stay away from this if you dont want any break out!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2004 7:21:00 AM More reviews by yellowbeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was my first ever liquid foundation, the sa originally gave me Sand, but it was so freaking light i looked so ghostly! so i went back and got another color in honey=the only other yellow tone; we only have 5 shades in SG :( it works for me, controls oil and lasts for the entire day, almost. along the way i've tried so many others, but i still come back to this...guess that says something?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2004 3:32:00 AM More reviews by whyujin

This is the foundation I reach for when I want to look more put together (which means covering up the odd marks and completely kill the redness...but this doesn't cover 100% like some ppl say~ which would look awful actually IMO)..I have it in Bone which I believe is supposed to be the lightest shade...but it certainly isn't THAT light fyi~ i'ts just perfect for my light Asian complexion. This has no pink in it thank god and offers a matte even coverage that really lasts all day and night for me (dry skin).

The best thing about this is that it brightens up my face all day without darkening (I hate oxidation which happens with most tinted moisturizers) but the bad thing is that it's a big hassle to washoff at the end of the day. I need to use heavy duty cleansing oil to budge this sucker...followed by another cleansing lotion and cleansing cloth.

This means I use this only on weekends when I really want to look good. Overall a great foundation every woman should have around for special occasions.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2004 4:27:00 AM More reviews by juhae85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at the airport~I'm glad I bumped into it!! I have very very oily skin and is acne prone. This foundation is superb in the coverage department but it was awfully hard to BLEND! It didn't cause any break outs (which is a biggie for me) so I might come back to this one...
UPDATE(10/08): I think I spoke too soon...although this foundation has really good coverage, i think this was the culprit to my never ending breakouts...so i change my rating from 4 to 1 lipsticks~it's too bad cuz colour linen was perfect~!
UPDATE(26/09/07): This slowly but surely destroyed my skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Adrianna20

I have combination skin, and this product even made my t-zone dry and my cheeks were flaky. This is also too thick, and very hard to blend, color selection was also terrible, packaging unsanitary. Hated this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I started wearing this a few weeks ago I have had more compliments on my skin-which is not a common occurence for me, since I have been a sun worshipper for years! It gives me a kind of pretty glow or luminence. I also got a sample of double matte and I love it too! I have VERY oily skin so the double matte is actually better for keeping shine to a minimum. However, I would wear either! Expensive, but worth it since they make your skin so pretty!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by perfumeslut

This product is worse than putting spackle on your face. I normally have oily skin and tried this in the summer when my skin really gets oily. I could not even blend this god awful stuff. Don't bother.