Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 3/10/2009 5:16:00 AM

I used to use this as a moisturizer but now I love the lavender version even more because of the scent. I still use this to remove my make up though. It's very inexpensive and it works!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this to remove my makeup!
really, it works! just pour some on a cotton pad/ball!
it even takes off my CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof!
there's nothing to lose,
and it's the BEST makeup remover, ever!
you don't even have to shell out $15~20 bucks for remover anymore!

on 1/28/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A great old standby. I keep a bottle in my shower at all times. I put it on first thing all over and then wash with soap or shave or whatever. Then when I towel off, I don't have too much left over oil on me. I love this stuff. Won't ever be without it.

on 1/27/2009 2:39:00 PM

Baby Oil is my HG product. I use this every time I step out of the shower, and my skin is softer than a baby's bum. I use a generous amount, and my only qualm is that I can't seem to find a big enough bottle to last me more than two weeks.

on 1/15/2009 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use this straight after a bath/ shower then pat my skin dry which wipes some of it off so it isnt so greasy but still leaves my skin mega soft and it smells sooo nice!

I use it before my normal body cream and it makes my skin extra soft, especially on my legs which get dry with shaving and during winter etc.

It's also pretty cheap. And if I'm off on a night out and I'm wearing a skirt or shorts i'll put some of this on and it makes my skin look extra glowy! (not too much tho otherwise you'll look like you're melting).

on 1/15/2009 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Initially I tried using baby oil by applying it like I would lotion. That was a dumb idea. It didn't absorb, and ended up getting all over everything. Then, I tried applying it after showering (before I dry off) and wiping the excess off with a towel. That, in return, gives unbelievable results. My skin was so soft and dewey with the lingering scent of the oil that kept me smelling fresh and clean. In the wintertime, I use this along with Vaseline lotion and my skin is unbelievably soft. I've even tried using generic brands (dollar store, equate, target brand) and they all work just as well. For $1.00, it's completely worth a try, and if you don't like it, it's cheap anyway.

on 12/18/2008 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this as a makeup remover and eye makeup remover and it works great for removing makeup even eye primer and waterproof mascara and my MAC fluidline line. One lippie off because I do feel that even if I rinse it off with water or cleanse my face, the oily feeling is still there.

The packaging isn't very good as well because I have a tendency to pour out too much- would prefer it it is a pump bottle.

on 12/11/2008 3:27:00 AM

I have used both this and the 'lite' version as make-up remover in desperate times, i.e. when I run out of my Avene Micellar lotion. I actually prefer the 'lite' version, because that is less oily! I dab it out on a cotton pad and then swipe all over, after which I rinse it off with a good cleanser. It takes off both foundation and eye make-up very well. So far I have experienced no side effects, but I try to use it minimally because I have combination skin and don't want to risk a break out.

I would not buy it again however, if only because because one bottle lasts for such a long time.

on 11/30/2008 11:41:00 AM

this works like an oil makeup remover without causing break out or drying to the skin.removes makeup very well and love the scent.the only complain is the bottle..wish it comes with a pump

on 11/27/2008 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am currently using this as a eye make up remover, and I am quite pleased with the results. It removes so much stuff without problems, and I just go over the area with my other eye make up remover to take off any residues.

Popular Body Skincare Products