Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 12/11/2008 3:27:00 AM

I have used both this and the 'lite' version as make-up remover in desperate times, i.e. when I run out of my Avene Micellar lotion. I actually prefer the 'lite' version, because that is less oily! I dab it out on a cotton pad and then swipe all over, after which I rinse it off with a good cleanser. It takes off both foundation and eye make-up very well. So far I have experienced no side effects, but I try to use it minimally because I have combination skin and don't want to risk a break out.

I would not buy it again however, if only because because one bottle lasts for such a long time.

on 11/30/2008 11:41:00 AM

this works like an oil makeup remover without causing break out or drying to the skin.removes makeup very well and love the scent.the only complain is the bottle..wish it comes with a pump

on 11/27/2008 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am currently using this as a eye make up remover, and I am quite pleased with the results. It removes so much stuff without problems, and I just go over the area with my other eye make up remover to take off any residues.

on 11/27/2008 11:57:00 AM

This is what I do since right now i have an overly dry skin because of my previous face treatment. In the morning after cleanse and before I put my spf moisturizer and MAC prep+prime, I put a tiny dot baby oil and put on all over my face. And then I put my mineral foundation and everything. My skin looks so healthy glow but not oily and not overly dry. Before I use baby oil, my face looks so dry and tight all day like a mask especially skin around my eyes. Before that, I'm intend to buy MAC strobe lotion before I found out this solution, now I can just use this and it's way cheaper than any other product.I will update soon if I have any improvement or any changes. I love this product so far...I think it's safe for face because johnson&johnson's product been so long. I also used this for makeup remover. It cleanse amazingly even waterproof mascara.
UPDATE: I don't used this no more since I read that mineral oil is not too safe for skin, so I switch to desert essence jojoba oil.

on 11/26/2008 11:32:00 PM

This is the BEST when I desperately need moisturizer after a shower but as usual am running late for work and putting on moisturizer all over my body would take too long. And..it's an incredibly cheap solution for dry skin. It works just as well but takes 30 seconds as long as you put it on before toweling off.
Down side--I don't love smelling like a baby and I need to wash my towels more frequently

on 11/21/2008 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cons: sits on my skin like i dipped myself in liquid plastic, transfers easily to all sofa covers, chairs, clothes, other people, flooring, excellent for creating sauna like condition in the privacy of your home, you will empty out half your body wash before it washes down the drain, lets everyone around you know that you care for your skin by displaying itself proudly on your skin and not budging an centimeter into your dermis...

No Pros dears, no pros at all...

on 11/4/2008 1:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

BEST BODY MOISTURIZER EVER. I'LL NEVER USE ANOTHER BOTTLE OF BODY LOTION EVER AGAIN!

:D

i love this product. i use it after a shower to moisturize myself, and it does such an awesome job, since i have pretty dry skin. i dont use it to remove makeup however, since its irritating to my eyes and my face is very sensitive anyway to i wouldnt want to mess with that. but a great body moisturizer nonetheless.

on 9/27/2008 1:14:00 AM

Takes off all my eye makeup, which includes eye shadows, primers, bases, eye liners, mascara etc.

it does wonders and its so cheap! =D
better than anything thats high end out there =]

on 9/24/2008 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

hate this stuff... makes me break out where ever i put it, in little bumps. does serious damage if i get it near my privates.
its just mineral oil. i dont know why anyone would use this on their child. a little bit in other products dont affect me, but alone, its killer.

Popular Body Skincare Products