MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 12/1/2003 11:42:00 PM

I love this product. Works very good for chinese younger people. i love all MAC's products especially the lipgloss. All you people reading I hope you get a chance to try Lychee Luxe. If you hate MACs products you might change your mind after trying this.

on 11/28/2003 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wow! I can't believe I waited so long to get this. Lychee luxe is a gorgeous color. On my NC15 complexion, it is a beautiful pink-coral color. Extremely versatile. I love it. :-)

on 11/24/2003 11:27:00 PM

Dude,
totally awesome, just a little to sticky, but i can't live with out it. so i just put an chapstick first, and its all good!!

on 11/18/2003 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lychee Lux looks frighteningly bright in the tube, but don't let that scare you away. This bright pink-coral goes on sheer and shiny, with tiny sparkles (not the big, chunky, gritty kind). On my pale NC20 skin, it gives a great bright pop of color without being garish. This is an especially wonderful shade for summer time, whether you are tan or pale.

on 11/14/2003 5:28:00 AM

it looks orangy red in the tube but once applied on the lips, it gives a pinkish shine...looks very nice on the lips...its worth buying!

on 11/12/2003 6:57:00 PM

This is the first peachy lipgloss that I really like. At first, I was hesitant to purchase because of the bright color in the packaging. It goes on sheer with a gold shimmer when applied.

on 11/11/2003 10:19:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipgloss. I've decided that I'm more of a lipgloss person than a lipstick person. This shade is great. It's a peachy rosey color that looks very bright in the tube but is beautiful on my lips. I have reddish light brown hair, gray eyes, and pale skin. My husband even told me how much he liked it on me and he's not much on lipstick or glosses. I bought Nymphette as well, but love the Lychee Luxe more.

on 11/8/2003 9:44:00 PM

The first lipglass I have ever tried. It's PEACHY-PINK with GOLD glitters... works well with my skintone. My fave lipgloss before... one thing that made me took off one lipstick is because of the fact that the glitters are left in my lips after I removed the gloss. It looks a little off with my pale lips and gold glitters... very sticky too.

Coloring: I'm an LLL, NC20 in MAC continued >>

on 11/4/2003 11:18:00 AM

This lipglass looks really bright in the packaging but the colour is really quite sheer when applied on the lips. Looks great when i paired it with green e/s!

on 10/31/2003 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the texture feels perfect on my lips. unlike some other lip gloss which feels either too heavy or runny. gives me a very nice peachy pink look that screams 'boogie'...

Recommended for Medium Skin