July 24, 2014 | 1860 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2005 9:43:00 PM More reviews by princess_workstoomuch

LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by lovepinkpoodles

GRRRR!!! I hated this one...I was so expecting to have shiny, smooth, well conditioned hair after using this one, but what did i get??? Sandpaper hair...thats right sandpaper! This conditioner totally dried my hair out and even caused some breakage. A huge disappointment. Definetely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by QueenOfJax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for about a week now - the shampoo, the heavy cream (as an everyday conditioner) and the reconstructive stuff. My hair is extremely coarse, thick and dry - tons of weight and flyaways, and difficult to work with. If I don't do anything to it, I look like I have a shaggy brown dog on my head. My hair is definitely softer - my boyfriend even noticed. The flyaways are better but still require a little work. That's ok, it's still easier. It gives me a much sleeker start than I had before. I'm not crazy about the cost though, and will continue to look for something more affordable for every day use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 1:41:00 PM More reviews by halogens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the fact that it's in a tube and it really makes my hair super-soft. I doesn't remove frizz, and it doesn't make my hair LOOK fixed and healthy (the way Smooth Down Butter Treat does) but it makes it FEEL soft and healthy like nothing else. Because it does what I says it will I give it five lippies (even though it doesn't give me everything I want from a treatmen -- with that in mind it is a bit pricy).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got a generous sample of this from my hairdresser. This is soooo much better than anything else I have tried. My hair was soft and healthy looking. I would love to buy a bottle but am afraid this may end up leaving a residue. Gotta ponder.....

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by neene

This mask smells truly wonderful, but I do not find this really moisturizing and it does not do much for my dry hair. An overall average product. I would not buy again, I paid 22 Euros for 250ml and IMHO this is way overpriced for what it does.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2005 2:49:00 PM More reviews by neene

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 4:04:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! Silky, soft, smooth and shiny, what more can a girl ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 3:50:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it, it makes my hair so soft, silky and shiny. The only problem is that it's SO expensive. 36 euros here in Finland.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes my hair very soft! I don't use it anymore than at least once a week because it does have silicone in it and that can tend to make my normally dry hair, greasy. I haven't had any problems with it, it smells great and does it's job! I will defintely repruchase. UPDATE: I think this stuff was causing my hair to fall out. Too much silicone. Stops using all Redken products!!