April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got a generous sample of this from my hairdresser. This is soooo much better than anything else I have tried. My hair was soft and healthy looking. I would love to buy a bottle but am afraid this may end up leaving a residue. Gotta ponder.....

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by neene

This mask smells truly wonderful, but I do not find this really moisturizing and it does not do much for my dry hair. An overall average product. I would not buy again, I paid 22 Euros for 250ml and IMHO this is way overpriced for what it does.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2005 2:49:00 PM More reviews by neene

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 4:04:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! Silky, soft, smooth and shiny, what more can a girl ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 3:50:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it, it makes my hair so soft, silky and shiny. The only problem is that it's SO expensive. 36 euros here in Finland.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes my hair very soft! I don't use it anymore than at least once a week because it does have silicone in it and that can tend to make my normally dry hair, greasy. I haven't had any problems with it, it smells great and does it's job! I will defintely repruchase. UPDATE: I think this stuff was causing my hair to fall out. Too much silicone. Stops using all Redken products!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ahryb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product works very well to soften and detangle my hair! It is the detangle part that I am most concerned about at times. My hair is straight, long (mid back), highlighted a little, and fine/medium texture--it tangles quite easily and can be a bit on the dry side. This worked wonders after I was in chlorinated pool water AND salt-water ocean water. I put it on in the shower and left it on for a few minutes. My hair softened up quickly and the tangles started coming out. This conditioner can be too heavy for some hair types and cause build-up, I'm sure, but once in a while, it can do wonders! A little pricey, too. I also wanted to mention another product that I love to use as a "deep conditioning" treatment every couple weeks. I get it at Walgreens in the ethnic haircare. It's called Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil distributed by "Namaste." I wash my hair, towel dry slightly (leave it pretty wet), slather on a bunch of this stuff, put on a plastic cap, and sleep in it. (Keep your pillowcase protected as the conditioner is very heavy/oily). Then I wake up the next day and rinse well, shampoo and maybe light condition. My hair is smooth, shiny, tangle free and isn't weighed down! The effect lasts for a couple days, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by linwild

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. I have thick, wavy, unruly hair that tends to be on the dry side. This conditioner feels rich, smells great, and leaves my hair soft and healthy. I use it as an everyday conditioner rather than as a specialized treatment. The packaging (upside-down tube with flip-top) is okay but I'd prefer a pump. I would guess that if you have fine and/or oily hair, this conditioner isn't for you, as it would probably weigh it down too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by island_honey

This is a good product as an everyday conditioner..BUT as a deep conditioner-this is great! I left it in my waist length hair for about an hour, covered with a shower cap and used a blowdryer to help it penetrate better. My hair was so soft and silky, I couldn't stop touching it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using the entire All Soft line now for the past 2 years and my hair has never been in better shape. The Heavy Cream is the real star of the series and I faithfully use it every week. I make sure I have plenty of free time and leave it on for an hour. If the weather is nice I wrap it up and sit in the sun (Lord knows what the neighbours must make of it!) The result is the silkiest, shiniest hair I've had in my lifetime...which, believe me, is quite a few decades. Top stuff!