December 19, 2014 | 1551 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2005 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this as a deep conditioner. I have fine, curly, dry hair. At first it was great, but after 2 or 3 uses it really started to weigh my hair down. It did make it soft. I think this would be a good product for someone with coarser hair than mine and particularly if you can tolerate silicone well. It just wasn't the right product for me, and I returned it. I prefer the All-Soft Addictive Spray treatment; this might be a better bet for fine-haired folks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 10:37:00 AM More reviews by tmf1969

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have highlighted, long, thick hair which has a tendency to tangle after shampooing and conditioning my hair in addition to my hair sometimes breaking a bit. After using All Soft Extreme Cream yesterday for the first time, I am very impressed!

Being a fan of the All Soft Shampoo, I decided to try the Extreme Cream as a conditioner. I left the Extreme Cream on my hair for close to 10 minutes, rinsed and my hair was not even tangled and felt soft after rinsing. My hair still soaking wet, my colorist recommended using regular conditioner before towel drying as a leave in. The Extreme Cream really made a huge difference with my hair. Another plus is that Redken is reasonalbly priced (now this is coming from a woman who spent loads on Kerastase). Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I tried this a few years ago, it did NOTHING for my hair and that was before I permed it. I did have a bit of natural curl anyhow and hard water at the time and maybe that is why. Since I moved I have soft water so I find that products that did not work before work wonderfully. Maybe I will give this one another try because I DO like Redken products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Soie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this when it was first introduced; it did nothing at all for my hair. Everything I expected from All Soft Heavy Cream I now get by using Smooth Down Butter Treat, my HG hair product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by misshollieb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only product that makes my hair beautiful and managable again when it gets really dry and unruly. I was without it for months and my hair was a mess. I've been putting in on at night and sleeping in it. In the morning my hair is dry and I just brush it out a little. It doesn't look greasy or weigh down my hair (fairly thick, long and very wavy). It controls my fuzzies but looks soft and feels nice. I almost never use shampoo. I know it sounds weird to leave it and not rinse it out but for my hair it works and it doesn't dull the shine at all. In fact, it looks shinier because the cuticle is smoothed down.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jobelle

I love this product for my thick, coarse, frizzy, colored and highlighted hair. I am constantly looking for the best product to smooth my natually curly, short hair which I blow dry and flat iron. I don't use a conditioner anymore in the shower, Instead I apply after the shower and let it sit for 20 minutes. I rinse it out but not completely. Leave some in. I also use BTZ products after. I have never had a product work so well and I have spent a lot of money trying to find the bes. I am usually very sensitive to silicones but find that I do not break out from this product. I have been using All Soft Heavy Cream for about 6 months and it continues to be my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by BeingHuman

Love it!! My HG of HG's. This product has made such a difference in my hair that I almost don't need it anymore. Fantastic for moisture and shine!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

URGH! I used a tiny lil bit of this on my very long very wrecked hair and it just made it really lank and so dull there was no shine at all :/ Was very dissapointed since I love Butter Treat :/

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2005 9:43:00 PM More reviews by princess_workstoomuch

LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by lovepinkpoodles

GRRRR!!! I hated this one...I was so expecting to have shiny, smooth, well conditioned hair after using this one, but what did i get??? Sandpaper hair...thats right sandpaper! This conditioner totally dried my hair out and even caused some breakage. A huge disappointment. Definetely will not repurchase.