September 30, 2014 | 1337 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was surprised to find that this dry shampoo did the least oil-absorbing of all the brands I've tried so far. I have thick, light brown wavy hair that gets oily 2 days after washing.

When I applied this product in the same amount as I would other dry shampoos, I had no problem rubbing away the white, or brushing it through my hair. I looked good right after using it. 3-4 hours later, I looked greasy again, which doesn't happen with my other dry shampoos.

After only 4 uses, this one ended up in the bin. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Fireball

Best dry shampoo I've used. It doesn't get heavy like some, and it absorbs really well into my dyed red hair. My HG dry shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by fallon4yoo

This is my favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I have dark brown hair and this stuff absorbs great without leaving behind any residue! I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I got the Blush dry shampoo as a free promotional gift. I had never bought dry shampoo before but since I got it for free in a small handy sample size I took it with me the last time I traveled and it's a great product.

After a long journey I felt that my hair was a little greasy so before going out I used it. My hair felt fresh and clean afterwards(obviously nothing can replace a proper shower but it came pretty close) and it didn't weight my hair down in any way. I also love the floral smell.

The only downside is that the dry shampoo is a white powder and if you have dark hair like me it might leave a fine white residue (almost like flour) on your hair. So for those with darker hair, you have to be a bit more light-handed with the use.
They do however have a dry shampoo for dark and deep brown hair with a hint of colour, which I'm going to purchase.

I definitely recommend this dry shampoo! It's affordable and great for traveling!

UPDATE:
So I tried out the new one for dark and deep brown hair and it's great! It smells good and works beautifully. The only thing I would be careful about is not to get the product on your clothes because it'll leave brown marks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LeilaBxo

Absolute lifesaver if you have to leave early without a shower! Can be a bit of a problem if you have hair product in from the night before as it creates a dandruff kind of substance in your roots so make sure there is no other product in your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A lifesaver for long humid days out!! The only downside is that it's kind of pricey where I live :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by leucadia

Did not really like this dry shampoo, it was cheaper than the Klorane that I usually use. it just didn't absorb the oil as much as my Klorane, so went back to K.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Curcan

This is absolute savior, my ladies. It takes 2 hrs for me to wash and dry my hair. when roots first start looking greasy, this saves the day AMAZINGLY. even my mom uses it. Stick with the original, im a brunette. Hands down great product, take my word for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by begirl11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried three brands of dry shampoo. Two drugstore brands and one salon brand. Out of all of them, Batiste is the best! This leaves my hair looking fresh and no visible white mark on my black hair. The price is right and this makes my hair look better than freshly washed hair. I am very glad I tried this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Lomont1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. This is my favorite dry shampoo so far! I also have the Oscar Blandi powder. With the Batiste, I can get away with 3, maybe 4 days in between washes. I recently got extensions, so I'm not supposed to wash very much.

The Batiste is easy/quick to apply, and I like the scent. I got the green one. I let it sink in for a minute or two and then brush. It makes my hair look clean, and it doesn't feel like there's a lot of build up. The is the only one I've found that makes my hair look/feel like I just washed it.

I have straight, fine, long blonde hair with brown lowlights.