July 28, 2014 | 1672 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new HG highlighter! I used Mac's Vanilla pigment for a while because a lot of websites said it was really similar. I don't think they're that similar at all. When I put them together, Vanilla had gold with pink shimmer. Albatross had only gold that showed up better then Vanilla's gold color. Albatross looks white in the pan but when blended its a beautiful shiny yellow gold color. Makes my skin glow and I think Kim K uses this, because I think it looks similar to what she uses. Should definitely try it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like Albatross but I'm sure I won't be buying it again. I'm NC37 in MAC and it gives me golden-y glow which is pretty, but not really what I was looking for. It also looks obvious on my skin even though I tried blending it like crazy. My boyfriend can always tell whenever I wear this, which is totally weird because he's clueless about makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

I was lucky enough to recieve this in a swap, so I can't vouch for the price per-say. It's a really pretty highlighter for your brow, tearduct or cheeks. It has a gold shimmer which I think would be universally flattering. Although, I don't find myself reaching for this because I don't notice it staying long on my face. It's also not very unique to me. I think it could be dupable with Solar White e/s or Vanilla pigment from MAC. Overall, it's a beautiful splurge product, but I don't deem it as a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

nw 45 here! WOC this is a HG product! I didnt get the hype but nowwww i got it! I use this bad boy every day! gives u that j.lo glow and i use my kabuki to even it out and it looks stunning! i def think its awesome with torrid. as with all of NARS products u get what u pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by arifiorella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter. Its gold and silver toned so it goes great with all skin tones and is extremely flattering because of the very disctinct color it is. It is expensive and thats why I dont absolutely LOVE it. But, overall its an amazing highlighter if your looking for one. The worst part? packaging-nars packaging gets soo dirty outside and on the inside (the mirror) and it is like impossible to keep it clean! Other than that, its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by fudgebrownie19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got this duty free as a duo with Orgasm and the Orgasm l/g, so it wasn't as expensive as buying the standalone highlighter. Love the color, but I have to use it sparingly on my combo/oily skin to avoid the disco ball effect in the daytime (no such issues at night :D ). If I'm in a rush, I'll swipe Orgasm on cheeks, Albatross under my brows, Orgasm l/g and black eyeliner. I find the glitter slightly gritty in the packaging, but overall no issues with it. Lovely golden shimmery color that prob works better on medium skin tones or darker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this yesterday....So glad I did....Its the perfect golden highlighting powder. Its pressed so now mess with loose powder and the gold is very finely milled so there are no huge glitter pieces...Definitely need to use sparingly as coverage builds up quickly!
Could easily become a HG product...
Edit: This has become a HG product for highlighting...Love it..Matches my MAC NC20 skintone perfectly!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Makes my nc20 skin look like a disco ball even after blending it out with a kabuki. MUCH prefer my MSF in soft and gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by splatternatum

This is probably my favourite highlighter for so many reasons. At first appearance, the whiteness of the product is deceiving. However when you swatch it, and or apply it to your skin, it has a gorgeous warm gold undertone to it! The shimmer is very finely milled so there is no glittery appearance, but just a lovely glow. It is fairly pricey, but because I have to use so little to get great payoff, I think this will last for a while! I use it everyday and will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by cremednude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nars Albatross is simply amazing... when i first got it I was a little afraid at the white colour and when I 1st applied it I looked a little scary haha.. The trick with this is ''less is more''. A simple sweep of this with a MAC 168 Angled Brush above your blush and your ready. The light reflecting powder is a shimmery golden colour. It gives you such a sexy refreshing glow.. I dont think my makeup would look as good without it. It looks so god on anybodys skin. I am NC20/25 with blonde hair...