October 23, 2014 | 2086 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2008 4:50:00 AM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is fantastic! It really separates the lashes and gives a volumnous look, the more you apply the thicker it gets. And I love the packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by rachcherrie

This is the best mascara i have ever used... but boredom is slowly setting in after 3 tubes, so I'm off to find something new. I'm sure i'll be back to repurchase again though.
Recommend 100%

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Kaybiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara was great about the first three times I used it. Afterwards, it started making my eyelashes droop and left "spots" at the tip of my lashes and around my eyes. I'm also one to NEVER get raccoon eyes, but this somehow managed to do some smudging. It does, however, give good length but the cons bash the pros out: especially considering the fact that this mascara dries up TOO quickly. All in all, it was just bleh to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by dotix

I bought this mascara for one reason - it's Chanel. I mean seriously, how can that go wrong? It didn't go awful but I just wished it would have performed better for the money I was investing in. I love the wand and brush. They are both the ideal length and coats my lashes rather well. I think that this mascara lacked that ooomph factor I was looking for. My lashes are naturally rather dense and medium but this mascara kind of masks that. It didn't really seperate the lash properly no matter how I zigzagged my way through and didn't really coat is evenly root to top. It kind of leaves my lashes sparse. So nope, not impressed at all.

The search for the perfect mascara goes on...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 6:58:00 AM More reviews by strawberrysky

this is my HG mascara !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 6:40:00 AM More reviews by misii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I've used to date. Gives me huge, defined lashes......it's all about the special brush. I tried Diorshow mascara thinking it would give me the same result, but when I tried this I was hooked. Only negatives is that it dries out VERY fast, and it makes my eyes watery until it dries. Small price to pay for best mascara ever!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 12:29:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Maybe this is the best chanel s mascara but absolutly not the best mascara of all.I hate this mascara.My lashes was looking like long,fine,dry,spidery toothpicks.does better job in lengthening but no matter how much I like the idea of the brush the formula doesn't build up any volume at all.Too expensive and the packaging is too good for the mascara itself's quality. Clumps like mad. I dont recommend anyone to spend that much money for something that really really sucks... finaly the best mascaras in the market are diorshow by dior and plush lush and fibre rich from mac.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down one of the best mascaras out there. I used to love European version of Lancome Intencils (which was discontinued quite a while ago), and now I use YSL Faux Cils. I love lots of thick lashes, at the same time I don't like when they look fake. With just 1 layer of YSL mascara I can more or less achieve that. But Chanel's mascara goes even above and beyond that - it gives a totally natural well-mainteined full volume lashes effect. Love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by eady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a fabulous mascara. well worth the money. Just dont buy the waterproof version, it is'nt a patch on the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by dr7912

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I've ever tried. People think I have lash extensions but I don't its just the mascara. I'm lucky have long lashes to start, but this mascara just makes my lashes look full and long. It is expensive but does last a long time since you don't need to use a lot of product, one or two swipes and that's all you need.