April 18, 2014 | 1585 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 6:58:00 AM More reviews by strawberrysky

this is my HG mascara !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 6:40:00 AM More reviews by misii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I've used to date. Gives me huge, defined lashes......it's all about the special brush. I tried Diorshow mascara thinking it would give me the same result, but when I tried this I was hooked. Only negatives is that it dries out VERY fast, and it makes my eyes watery until it dries. Small price to pay for best mascara ever!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 12:29:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Maybe this is the best chanel s mascara but absolutly not the best mascara of all.I hate this mascara.My lashes was looking like long,fine,dry,spidery toothpicks.does better job in lengthening but no matter how much I like the idea of the brush the formula doesn't build up any volume at all.Too expensive and the packaging is too good for the mascara itself's quality. Clumps like mad. I dont recommend anyone to spend that much money for something that really really sucks... finaly the best mascaras in the market are diorshow by dior and plush lush and fibre rich from mac.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down one of the best mascaras out there. I used to love European version of Lancome Intencils (which was discontinued quite a while ago), and now I use YSL Faux Cils. I love lots of thick lashes, at the same time I don't like when they look fake. With just 1 layer of YSL mascara I can more or less achieve that. But Chanel's mascara goes even above and beyond that - it gives a totally natural well-mainteined full volume lashes effect. Love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by eady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a fabulous mascara. well worth the money. Just dont buy the waterproof version, it is'nt a patch on the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by dr7912

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I've ever tried. People think I have lash extensions but I don't its just the mascara. I'm lucky have long lashes to start, but this mascara just makes my lashes look full and long. It is expensive but does last a long time since you don't need to use a lot of product, one or two swipes and that's all you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by esoterica7

Mascara in general is probably my favorite makeup product (and I think the most important), and this mascara is the best I've found for what I want. Very dramatic lashes without being clumpy or too stiff -- great seperation, length, and volume. I love the brush. Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Inimitable… no name could me more appropriate for this mascara. I guess it will take a long time before another one sets a shadow on Inimitable!
I discovered this one more than one year ago, when I was offered a tube (in black) as a Christmas gift. And…oh, wonder!
I was so happy when I first applied it: all the qualities I had found before in several different mascaras were rolled into one product only!! It makes
1) loooooong lashes
2) it defines lashes - meaning you do not get them stuck together, but you can see them clearly separated)
3) it adds volume - lashes are thicker, but not messy
4) lasts all day without smudging or flaking
4) it is suitable for sensitive eyes.

Can you ask for more?? definitely my HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ClassicBlackPumps

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. It makes my lashes sooty and mysterious. Chanel did not disappoint. I am infinitely pleased with the femme fatale look I get from wearing this. Just perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high expectations for this mascara, and while they weren't surpassed, they were definitely met. I have long dark lashes naturally so it doesn't take a lot for my lashes to look good, but with Inimitable I had a lot of people asking if I was wearing fake lashes. The brush helps to prevent clumping, and the formula doesn't run or flake. Not quite HG status, but it's worth repurchasing.