November 23, 2014 | 1304 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by dustdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This deodorant definitely delivers as promised! HG for me - it prevents wetness and odour even in this sweltering and humid climate. It's also scentless which is a plus, and I can get away with applying it twice a week now (I'm on to my second bottle). Just follow the instructions and definitely don't apply after shaving or to broken skin and you'll be set!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Nikko5415

Its so embarassing having these huge wet stains under your arms I have tried every clinical strength product out there and nothing worked to keep me dry. I even bought a trial size mens clinical to see if that would work. Nothing helped.. So after reading the reviews here, I decided to give this a try. My local DS had it on sale for 50% off. For the first time in I couldnt tell you in how long I was dry. No sweat stains. Nothing. DRY DRY DRY. It does sting and itch after I apply, but that goes aware quickly. I was so excited and so impressed I went out and bought a whole bunch of different colored shirts. No more black and white for me!!!! This definately has become my HG!! Im only sorry I didnt try this before.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by AutumnRosebud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product worked wonders for me! After years of being self conscious due to underarm wetness that would bleed through my shirt and trying countless of products this is the first one that has worked for me. It took it about 3 days for it to really kick in for me and stop my sweating all together, so be patient. After your first week or so using it daily, you cut back use of it to every other day or every 3 days depending on your needs. I don't have any problem with excess sweat anymore! I use it at night, and then a Dove deoderant in the morning as this product is ONLY an anti perspirant. The only downsides to the product happen if you don't follow the directions. It tells you only to use a few strokes under each arm and not use the product after shaving. If you don't follow these directions the product can cause a burning sensation and a darkening of your skin under your arms. However, if used as directed, it works like a charm, with no side effects :) I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by bloodvsplastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely one of my staples living in Florida. I use this year round, and rarely EVER have sweating problems. I'll always trust this stuff. Less expensive than the Secret version, and no scents to get mixed up with my morning deodorant. Only downside to it is it being a complete liquid, you have to let it dry after you apply it. But it's so worth the protection you get. You don't have to worry the next day about wearing a colored shirt in 90 degree weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 8:54:00 AM More reviews by lonestargal76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for the last few days and I'm amazed by how well it has worked for me. I can finally wear my shirts without worrying about underarm sweat circles! I normally put it on at night before bed. Just a few swipes and then air dry for a few minutes is all I need to do. When I wake up, I take a shower and then spray on my other deodorant and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. Great product, great price--I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lnoel4274

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I even went to the gym and didn't sweat under my arms..amazing! I hear that if you stop sweat under your arms that the sweat will just redirect somewhere else, but I haven't noticed any excessive sweating in other parts of my body which is STELLAR! The last thing I wanted was extra sweaty feet in exchange for dry pits! I take a shower at night and then wait 15 minutes before application. In the morning, I take another shower, shave my underarms and then apply my regular anit-persirant afterwards Result: NO irritation, dry underarms ALL DAY! Run out and buy this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

if only i had known about this during my middle school years.
i used to sweat a ridiculous amount. i remember going to school when i was 12, up until high school & just being absolutely mortified of the huge circles of sweat underneath my armpits.
before i got this, i tried that secret clinical strength. that was a load of BS. nothing works better than certain dri.
at first, i applied it every night before bed & then eventually every other night. now, i seldom use it.
the only problem is that with initial use of it, it leaves a tremendously itchy sensation. but i think that's tolerable for the great results you get in the long run :]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by honey245

OH my gosh I read about this in Marie Claire I believe and I have been hooked ever since. This product has made my life so much easier and I dont have to worry about perspiring anymore. I went through high school w/o this product and I was always so embarrased, none of the other deodorants ever worked on me. Yes this is a little harsh and sometimes I get really itchy but thats a small price to pay to have dry underarms.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by GlammaFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A life saver! I first bought this about five years ago when I kept on sweating through my highschool uniform. It worked instantaneous! I put it on at night and the next morning, it was like someone had completely removed the pores in my armpits. I didn't sweat at all. I used to put it on every night. Now, i can apply it three times a week and still get great coverage. I never get irritated when I shave beforehand, but I know that it's a possibility. The only thing is that it takes a tiny bit long to dry, but I usually speed it up with my hairdryer on cool setting. I love this product so much!! And I would def recommend this to everyone!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Kairin

I need to go back to this. Every other thing makes me sweat more. This actually keeps me 'dri'. Certainly.

Changing my entire review after using it again. Oh my Gee. This product actually works! Usually with other failure, doctor recommended deodorants (Secret, Dove, etc.) I have to use deo every single day and I STILL sweated. Profusely.

After applying this, I went a whole THREE DAYS without sweating, using this product alone! Finally! Something that works! Still, I use some Dove deodorant in the morning just in case for school since I get sweaty in those cold rooms (weird I know). I've been dry every since. ^o^

Would repurchase without a doubt. This deodorant is certain to keep my Dri. Certain Dri. Awesome product. My HG Deo fo' sho'. :-D