October 22, 2014 | 2118 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful basic highlighter that can be used for every day looks. I'm tanned with very yellow undertones and this works great for me. This looks pretty natural on me yet it accentuates my browbone without looking white, sparkly, or frosty. I think this is a common problem for tanned folks. A lot of highlighters out there look too overdone against our skin. I use a blending brush to apply this and then blend it out. If I don't use the right brush and just pat layers on, it will appear almost white. It's pretty smooth and silky. I keep going back to it no matter how many other highlighters I purchase.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lalady21

i don't normally buy MAC so when i do, its when i know its a great product i'll use everyday (to justify the price). this is great for highlighting (especially brow bone) and should look good on every skin tone. slight shimmer that somehow manages to look natural at the same time. it makes applying my eyeliner easier as well. score!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by magginine

great highlight color for me. i tried just about all of them but this one worked so well for me. the color is a gorgeous gold toned cream and it has a beautiful shimmer to it. hg material.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by xjennlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

After debating on this or Shroom, the MA recommended this would be better for my skin color so I grabbed it. After using it a couple of times, I've come to love it as a brow-bone highlighter! It's sucha pretty light beige color that's not too frosty. Shroom did not show up very well on my NC30 skin when I swiped it on my arm, but Ricepaper truly makes my eyes glow. I will admit that it can get a bit chalky when applied too much but I don't use any other eyeshadow other than this to highlight my brow-bone. Definitely a staple!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall, it's ok but it looks too orangey on me and at times can be chalky. i can't use it effortlessly like i do with other mac shadows. i have to be very careful to get the look i want out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great brow-bone highlighter. I use alot of peach toned shades such as All That Glitters and Naked Lunch, but this is different. It is the perfect amount of shimmer and soft pinky-gold color that gives such a natural highlight. You will use this with all of your daily shadow looks, well worth its weight in gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by chickoy

At first I thought the finish was too Frost as Phloof. But I was wrong, it gave that very fine and just the right amount of shimmer. The shade's perfect for base as well. Definitely will buy this again! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

if im not using Vanilla Pigment as my highlighter...i go for ricepaper....shroom makes me look like a drag queen....i notice this has some yellow tones to it...im MMM w/ yellow undertones, C3/C4 skintone...perfect for my warm toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by covetous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent shimmery highlighter. Once I have a tan this is the perfect easy eye wash - it has golden tones that are a bit vivid on winter skin (when I prefer shroom's cooler tones) but are gorgeously brightening and glowy when I'm a bit darker. The texture is lovely - not sparkly, but very shimmery, and it goes on like butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by sendoutthesos

Such an awesome eyeshaddow. I use this for my everyday lazy look. it's perfect alone with just liner and mascara, or you can blend some Espresso into the crease.